*09*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

9

Eun Gi’s POV

The class is over so I went to the rooftop to meet Sehun for lunch but I first went to the cafeteria to buy my foods. After buying I went to the rooftop and I saw Sehun sitting at the floor with a blanket. He already saw me.

“Noona~” he run to me and hug me.

“Ei, I don’t like skinship, so don’t do that” I said frowning.

“But I love skinship, just except me jebal” he said pouting then he I saw his fist went to his cheeks. I know what he’s going to do.

“Don’t do tha— “ I didn’t finish what I say.

“Buing Buing” oh my gosh~ “I can’t give in no~”

“Noona~” he said pouting.

“Oh my gosh sehunnie” I said bewildered.

“Buing Buing~, just accept it noona~”

“Aishh chincha, Araseo, don’t do that aegyo next time” I said to him.

“Waeyo?”

“Just don’t do that” I said.

“Araseo” he said smirking. “Oh!!! no”

“Let’s eat noona” he said then we sit at the blanket.

While eating we’re talking about some topics then we went to our next class.

“Bye noona” he said then he hugs me again.

“Araseo araseo, let go of me now” I said while waving my hands to him.

After an hour of lecturing the class is over. I went out to the library.

When the students are already out, i went near to the door of the classroom. I saw kai running from his fangirls and he’s near me, he bumps to my body. Eun Gi’s yes widened when she lost her balance. “Oh god! I’m going to fall” She closed her eyes. But a pair of strong arms rescued her from a sure fall. On instinct, she hugs the one who rescue her. Then she opened her eyes.

Those pair of dark penetrating eyes settled above hers. In her widened eyes, she looks at the eyes of Kai. Their faces are so close to each other. In a small move, their lips were going too met. She doesn’t know why she doesn’t want to go from his arms. Was it because of her male scent? She’s scared to the different feelings that live in her heart because of their closeness.

“Gotcha!” he spoke huskily and his warm fresh breath assaulted her nostrils.

Eun Gi back to her senses when a teasing smile curve to his lips. She pushes him and stands straight, her irritation to him back.

“Why thanks a lot, my head will going to bump because of you!”

“Oh? no thanks?” It seems that his not affected.

I stare at him. “You’re such an arrogant brat; it’s your fault running in a hallway”

He shakes his head. “Why do you have to call me names, baby? You should thank me that I saved you”

“Thank you?” I said sarcastically.

“Tsk, whatever” I said then proceed to the library.

Kai’s POV

I’m running from my fan girls, when I bump into Eun Gi. I saw she lost her balance so I grab her waist but our face is inches away.

“Gotcha” I said then Eun Gi back to her senses she push me.

“Why thanks a lot, my head will going to bump because of you!”

“Oh? No thanks?” I just stay calm and .

She stare at me. “You’re such an arrogant brat; it’s your fault running in a hallway”

I shakes my head. “Why do you have to call me names, baby? You should thank me that I saved you”

“Thank you?” she said sarcastically.

“Tsk, whatever” she said then walk away. I looked at her moving away figure and smile.

“Oppa~” I heard my fan girls and started to run again from them.

“Aishhh, they’re so annoying” I hide to the back of the garden which we hang out and I saw them.

“Hey, why are you running?” I heard Kris hyung asked.

“Because of my annoying fan girls, my gosh I’m so tired of running” I said then sit in a chair.

“Let’s go home” Xiumin hyung said.

We went to our house that we buy, we’re going to stay there because every twice a day we have a deal that we’re going to sleep in that house.

“I’m hungry” I said.

“D.O hyung~” I whined.

“I’m not in the mood to cook, let’s just buy our food outside” he said.

“Guys, let’s go outside to buy our food!!!” D.O hyung yelled so that the others will know.

We went outside to get our food then after eating we went to our room to sleep.

Eun Gi’s POV

I went to my room after cooking the dinner for them.

“What am I going to do?” I said to myself because I’m not sleepy.

Then I remember we have homework, I get my books and do my homework after finishing it, I laid to my bed and think about what happen to the school when I first went there.

“It’s been a month since I went to Seoul National University and many things happened. I encounter the Kingka’s which I tried to avoid but I can’t because first I have a detention with Tao, we argued always, then I’m friends with Sehun which always love skinship, then I’m a maid to Suho’d house then lastly is Kai which always flirting at me. Haisst, what’s next will happen that involve that Kingka’s. I also didn’t encounter the Queenka’s, what will going to happen if I encounter them? Are they nice or not?”

While thinking at that I already fall asleep.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************

I'm not going to update tomorrow sorry...

Who's going to the concert of EXO, SNSD, Ukissand etc. concert iN January 19 in MOA?