*039*

I HATE THEM!!!

SHORT UPDATE!!!!

 

39

Luhan’s POV

“We already know the girls name and we all know her Luhan” Kris said.

“What’s her name?” I ask them.

“She’s the famous queenka in our shool” my friends told me.

 

“Na eun?” I ask them.

 

“Neh, the famous one” they all said.

 

“You’re so lucky hyung, she’s so kind and pretty” baekhyun.

 

“Ne hyung she’s really kind but she doesn’t have any friends I don’t know why” Xiumin told us.

 

“Okay” the only word that I said.

 

“Oh by the way we don’t have a class now because our teacher said that we’re going to focus on our graduation practice because it’s three days from now” Chen inform us.

 

Eun Gi’s POV

I heard them talking about Luhan’s fiancée, and I don’t know what’s this feeling. I think I already love him but I need to let go because he’s not going to fall for me and I know that I don’t have match to his fiancée Na eun, I know that she’s a kind person because I always I saw her helping one of students and she’s really pretty.

 

I decided to start moving on and maybe it’s not going to be hard because after graduation I’m already going to Busan.

 

So I decided that I’m going to avoid him or should I say them until graduation.

*****************************************************************************

 

Sorry for the wrong grammars...

I encode the two chapters that i update just now!!! 

hehehe ^_^