*07*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

7

Eun Gi’s POV

I woke up very early it’s 6 am, I’m going to the kitchen when I saw a sleeping figure in the couch and I remember that Sehun is in my apartment. I didn’t wake him up and I proceed to the kitchen to cook. When I finish cooking I went near him and wake him up.

“Sehun, wake up” I said while shaking his body.

“10 minutes more” he said lazily he didn’t open his eyes.

“Sehun wake up, it’s Eun Gi” I said to him then he suddenly open his eyes.

“Oh, Good morning, angel” he said then he sit and stretch his hand.

“Let’s eat so that you can go home to shower and change to your uniform “I inform him.

We went to the dining table and eat.

“Don’t talk to me in school and don’t tell them about us” I reminded him.

“Ne”

After we finish eating,  Sehun went home while I prepare my things for school and  I went to the bathroom to shower then I wear my uniform. Ready for school.

Kai’s POV

I went to school with my friends, we first go to class and at lunch we’re going to our rest spot which is the back of the garden.

They went to the spot one by one, when I feel someone is missing.

“Where’s Sehun?” I asked them.

“I’m here” Sehun enter the door smiling.

“I saw you always smiling today, something good happen?” I asked confused.

“Is it bad to smile?” he said while having a smile in his lips.

“It’s not, you seem different today” I told him.

“Eh, in what way?” he asked smiling again.

“Nothing “I gave up asking him.

Eun Gi’s POV

The school is over and manager told me that I’m going to the house that I’m going to work, she gave me the address. I went to that address and the house is really super duper big like a mansion. I ring the bell and the door automatically open. When I enter the garden is beautiful then knocks the door.

“Yes?’ the girl asked base on her uniform she’s also a maid.

“I’m looking for Mrs. Kim, is she here?” I asked.

“Chakaman, come in first” she said.

When I enter the door OH MY GOSH, it’s so very beautiful and elegant.

“Are you Seo Eun Gi?” the woman in her mid 40 asked.

“Ne” I bow at her.

“I’m Mrs. Kim, we should sit first” she said.

“My friend told me that you’re studying, so you’re schedule is here.

4 am- cleaning the house.

6 am- cooking breakfast.

6 pm- cooking dinner.

“And also, I want you to stay here so that you’re not going to your house then here to clean. You can move here in Friday and on Saturday is your first day.” She informs me.

“Ne, kamsahamnida” I bow to her.

“You can go now” she said smiling, she looks nice.

I went home to pack my things because it’s already Thursday and I’m going to move tomorrow. I already inform my landlady about my sudden move and its okay with her.

*Friday *

After I went to school, I gather all my things and move to Mrs. Kim’s house. When I enter Mrs. Kim told the maid to assist me to my room.

When I open my room, it’s beautiful.

“You can call me if you have a question and need something” Soo Jung said, it’s the maid that assist me and she seem very friendly.

“Ne, Kamsahamnida” after wandering I unpack all my things and fell asleep because of the comfortable bed.

Suho’s POV

I went home and the house is quiet, I went to the kitchen to look for food because I’m hungry, it’s midnight already. My friends and I hang out to out bought house so I just went home just now.

Then I saw a girl entering the kitchen and I don’t know who she is.

“Yah!!! Who are you? What are you doing here?” I asked she seem surprise because she doesn’t know me.

“I’m the new maid here” she answered.

“Can you cook me something, I’m hungry” I told her.

“Ah ne,” then she turn on the light in the kitchen.

Then I looked at the new maid and I’m super shocked because she’s our anti-fan based on kai and the pig head based on tao. She’s also shocked to see me. After 2 minutes she recovered.

“So, you’re the son of Mrs. Kim” she just said and prepares the ingredients.

“What are you doing here?”I asked.

“Working” she said while cooking.

“Do you know that I can tell the whole school that you’re a maid?” I said smirking.

“Sure, go ahead” she said also smirking. “What wrong with this girl? She’s not scared? Let’s see”

“You think I’m not going to do it? Let’s see” I challenge her, she went near me smirking and she whisper something that makes me shocked.

“How did you know about it?” I asked her shocked.

“S-e-c-r-e-t” she said then returns to her cooking.

“YAH!!!”

“What?” she asked innocently, then she serves me a food and she’s going to leave but I held her wrist.

“How did you know about that?” I asked while eating.

“S-e-c-r-e-t, you don’t need to know” she said.

*******************************************************************************************