*040*

I HATE THEM!!!

40

Eun Gi’s POV

It’s graduation day, and it’s been two days since I avoid them. Every time we bump into each other he will always greet me and try to talk to me but I always have an alibi to him and leave him.

 

I don’t know if they felt that I’m avoiding them because one time Sehun try to talk to me and ask me if I’m avoiding them but I just answered him that I’m not and I’m just busy with the graduation and the requirements that I need to pass to my professor.

 

Back to reality, ten minutes before the graduation will start and of course I’m one of the laude, remember I’m just a scholar here and I need to maintain my grades.

 

The graduation starts, I’m not going to elaborate what happen to our graduation because I’m the author of this story is too lazy. Hehehe peace.

 

Then after two hours of sitting here and give my speech the ceremony goes well.

 

I saw the EXo members will go to my direction and I’m not planning to run away from them now because I’m going to bid goodbye.

 

“Congratulations Mom” Sehun said then he hugged me tightly.

 

“Thank you Hunnie, congrats also to all of you” I said to them while smiling.

 

“Congrats also” All of the Exo said to me.

 

“Do you want to join us? We’re going to celebrate” Suho ask me.

 

“Sure, I’m also going to tell something to all of you” I told them.

 

Then we all headed to the restaurant that they reserve and we all know that they’re all rich so it means it’s private.

 

We’re all chatting when I get all their attention.

 

“Guys, I’m going to tell you something” I said seriously.

“What is it noona?” Kai asked me.

 

“I’m not going to continue my college here because I’m going to go to Busan and I don’t know if I’m going to go back here so uhmmm thanks guys for the good and bad memories that we shared because you know at first I don’t like all of you but some of you are all stubborn and always bugging me. Sehun thank you for all the memories that we shared you’re the person that close to me because you’re the first person who befriend with me even I’m a snob back then and I’m going to miss you’re childishness, be good to your hyungs ne?” the he nodded at me while crying then he hugs me.

 

“Noona I will also miss you, don’t forget me ne, you’re a very important person to me aside my parents and to my EXO friends” he said while sniffing.

 

After that I face my enemy Tao.

“Tao, my enemy hehehe, I know that you hate me for calling you PANDA BOY, but happy that I met you when I’m here my days are not boring because you’re always making me yelled at you. Thank you and Sorry for all the things that we went through” I said while smiling, when I look at him I know that he’s going to cry but he’s stopping his self to cry. Then he also hugs me.

 

“I’m also going to miss you PIGHEAD” then I smile because of what he said while wiping my tears.

 

Then I face all of them.

 

“Thank you guys for taking care of me or making my head ache because you’re all making me mad to all of you hehehe. To the two leaders please take care of your members and I’m going to miss you all guys.” I told them when I remember something.

 

“I don’t know if you all know but some of you know that I’m working with Suho’s house, I’m just sharing because I just remember that I’m going to tell Suho that I’m not going to work at them anymore and I already told to Mrs. Kim about my decision that’s all guys Thank you and I will miss all of you”

 

“GROUP HUG” they all shouted and we hug.

 

**************************************************************************************

The next chapter will be the story of them three years later :)