*026*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

Eun Gi’s POV

When Luhan went on top of me, I know that it’s just a trick to make me stop laughing then it works but it’s just for a while. I whisper to him.

“You and Sehun are so cute together” I whisper to him while holding my laugh, after I whisper that to him I look at his face and that’s when my laughter explode again.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” 

“You wish for it, it’s not fault babe” Luhan whisper to me seductively while I’m laughing my .

“Eh? What are---“ I didn’t  finish my sentence because luhan suddenly kiss me.

I didn’t move a bit because of the shock. I froze on my place while luhan is kissing me. I don’t know but I feel weird about my feelings, my heart beats so fast. What’s happening to me?

At first I didn’t respond to his kiss because of the shock but after awhile I back to my senses I push him several times but it didn’t work so I give up and he stop.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?” I yelled at him.

“I already told you and I also warn you so it’s not my fault” he smirk at me.

“Two can play the game” I grab his neck and kiss him to ; I’m going to pull him after awhile.

But when I’m going to push him, he grab my chin and hold my cheeks and he kiss me again, I don’t know but I responded to his kiss. We kiss for about 5 minutes we separate from each other to get some air.

“WOW, you’re good” luhan said.

“And you’re not, geez” I suddenly .

“YAHHHH!!!!” he yelled, he’s going near me but I stand up and run away from him.

We run to the beach, I’m a fast runner so good luck to him. I run and run while his trying to catch me but when I look back, I didn’t saw him so I stop and yell his name.

“Luhan!!!!” I yelled but he didn’t show.

“Yahhh Luhan” I yelled again but suddenly someone wrap a hand to my waist.

“Gotcha” then when I look at that person it’s no other that Luhan. 

‘it’s time for your punishment” he smirk then he suddenly tickle me.

“Yah hahahaha” I can’t contain my laughter.

“Stop hahahaha it hahahaha lu  hahaha han hahha” I said to him while laughing.

“Okay okay, it’s late let’s get back to our room” Luhan said then we both went to the hotel.

“Good night Eun” luhan said.

“Nytie”

We both went to our separate way while having a smile on our face.

Luhan’s POV

When we separate, my smile didn’t faint to my face. I really enjoy being with her even though she always tease me. I think it’s the happiest day of my life. I feel good when I’m with her and when I kissed her it feels good and my heart beats so fast. I don’t know what’s happening to me.

When I enter my room, I saw my friend lay already sleeping, and what do I expect it’s already 11 in the evening, I lay my back in my bed and sleep while having a smile on my lips.

*Morning*

Eun Gi’s POV

It’s already morning, I look at the other bed and I didn’t saw sehun. I think he already went to his friends to have their breakfast so I prepare myself and went to have a breakfast.

When I enter the restaurant, I saw some foreigners are chatting with each other. When I look around I saw sehun with his friends, I think he also saw me.

“Noona” he said and signaling me to come with their table.

“What is it?” I asked sehun smiling.

“You should join us” he said smiling then I look at his friends and saw some reactions.

“Is it okay?” I asked them.

“It’s okay you should sit” Suho said when I search for a seat, the available seat is next to Luhan, when I lookat him he smirk at me.

“The hell” 

I sit next to him.

“And can you tell me what’s that smirk for?” I whisper to him.

“Nothing, I just remember something happen” he said smiling.

Then I remember the things that happen at the beach yesterday. I pinch his side.

“Ouchhh, it hurts you know” Luhan said wincing.

“Serves you right” I said to him.

“Mind sharing what are you guys talking? And when did the two of you become close?” I heard Baekhyun asked.

When we look at them, I saw that they all looking at us.

“Errr, it’s not important geez” I said to them forcing a smile.

“You two have a secret, I feel that” chanyeol said in a creepy smile.

“Me too”

“Me too”

“Count me also” I heard them say.

“Eun Gi” someone called me, we all look at that person.

“Oppa” I’m shocked to see him in Jeju.