*060*

I HATE THEM!!!

EPILOGUE

 

Author's POV

It's been 5 years since luhan moved to Eun Gi's house and after one year Luhan proposed to Eun Gi with the help of his parents and also to Luigi.

And now, they are happily married with two kids.

After their marriage, Eun Gi carried a baby girl to her womb, that makes them happy.

They named the child min hee. She's already 4 years old and she's now studying in a kindergarten school.

Then Luigi is now 8 years old and his also studying, he's now in grade 4 and his topnotcher in his class and many girls in his class have a huge crush on him.

It's Sunday, it's family day so they have a family date.

"Kids let's go, we need to go to the mass on time" Eun Gi yelled to her kids.

"Ne" they also both yelled because their kids is on their while Luhan and Eun Gi is waiting for them to come down.

After some minutes, the kids already came down.

"Let's go, so that we can't be late" Luhan said.

They already went to the Mass.

After the mass, they went to the mall to have their lunch.

Luhan carry Min hee while Eun gi held Luigi's hand while on the other hands is the hand of Luhan.

"Wow, look!!! they have a cute family"

"Wow, their kids is so cute"

"The guys is so handsome and the girl is so pretty"

"I also want to have a family like them"

That's some of the comment they heard.

"Mom, let's eat, i'm hungry already" Min hee said while pouting.

"Why so cute?" i pinch her cheeks.

"You know where the get their gene, honey" Luhan said to Eun Gi while smiling.

"Tsk, of course from me" i tease Luhan.

"What, is from me" Luhan also said.

"Hey mom and dad, it's so obvious that it's from mine so no need to fight about that" Luigi said confidently.

Luhan and Eun Gi just laugh at him.

"Yeah yeah, and you got your father attitude" Eun Gi said while laughing.

"Mom, let's eat" Min hee said again.

"Okay, our little princess is already hungry" Luhan said that makes them laugh.

 

END

 

 

Thank you guys for supporting this story and thank you for my subbies always waiting fo my updates.

Belated MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my readers.

I'm now preaparing my next stories so please for that.

I'm going to post the link of my next story here.

 

There's no BOOK 2 guys.....Love you all <3