*046*

I HATE THEM!!!

Eun Gi's POV

 

FLASHBACK~

When i went back to my hometown, i hug my parents and my pregnant sister and we cried to each other because it's been a year since i saw them.

"We should go inside" My mom said then we all broke the hug.

"Ye, i think we should" i said while wiping the tears in my eyes.

We chat about what happened to me in Seoul and i told them about EXO and my life in high school.

After we chat, i went to my room and unpack my things.

 

It's been one month since i went back to my hometown.

I wash the dishes when i fell dizzy, i put my hands in the sink to support my body then i sit in a chair.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" my sister ask me.

"I feel dizzy" i told her.

"Maybe it's because you didn't eat dinner." my sister inform me.

"I think so" i said to her.

"You should rest, I'm going to continue that" my sister inform me.

"Thank you" i told my sister then i went to my room and rest.

It's been a week since that incident happen and i always feel dizzy and sometimes i throw up in morning.

"Unnie, i think you should go to the hospital and check about your condition, it's been a week. I don't know if my instict is right". my sister told me and my parents agreed to that.

"Okay, later we should continue eating" i told them.

 

Yubin's POV ( Eun Gi's little sister)

It's been a week since my sister feel dizzy and always throwing every morning.

I think she's pregnant because i went to that situation but i'm not sure.

That's why i told her to visit the doctor so that we can confirm about her condition, and if my guess is right, the baby needs vitamins .

 

Eun Gi's POV

After we eat, i went to my room to take a bath and dress up because i'm going to the hospital.

The doctor told me to take some test and she also told me to have a urine test.

After taking the test the doctor told me to wait for the result.

 

After 20 minutes of waiting the doctor call my name.

I went inside her office.

"Doc, what's wrong with me?" i ask her.

"Congratulations you are one month and three weeks pregnant, you should eat nutritious food it's good for the health of your baby and here's your vitamins" the doctor said.

I froze, i didn't know what to do. Then it hit me, Luhan and I did that without using protection.

"Thank you, doc" after that i went home.

"What happen Eun Gi ah?" my mom ask me.

I don't know how am i going to tell them.

I hug my mom and cry.

"Mo-m, i-i-m-m pr-eg-n-ant" i told them while crying.

I felt my mom froze in her place and also my dad.

After a minute they went back to their senses and cry.

"It's okay, we will support each other" my parents told me while hugging me.

"I'm right that you're pregnant because it's also happened to me" my sister said while smiling and she hugs me.

It's been four months since we know about my pregancy and i'm 6 months pregnant and my sister is 7 months pregnant but a tragedy happened to my sister, while she's crossing the road, a car hit her and we found out that the driver of the car is drunk.

My parents and i don't know what to do, my parents always cry because of what happen to my sister and her daughter is also dead. The driver of the car pay for the damages and his now on jail.

I'm trying not to cry in front of my parents but when i'm alone or my friend Taemin is there that's the time i burst out crying.

"Everything will be okay, maybe it's their time to go to heaven" Taemin said.

"They are now peaceful in heaven" he said while patting my back.

"Thank you, i'm glad you're here with me". i said between my sob.

After that we tried to move on and we already accept that fact that they're in heaven.