*012*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

12

Eun Gi’s POV

It’s Sunday, I woke up very early to clean the house and cook breakfast after doing my chores I went back to sleep because there’s no school. After 2 hours of sleeping I received a message to Sehun.

“Noona, do you have anything to do today?” Sehun texted.

“None so far, why?” I texted him back. After a second, sehun call me and I picked it.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“Noona, can we meet at the park?” he asked.

“Sure”

“Thanks noona bye~” he hang up. I change my clothes and went to the park.

I saw Sehun sitting in a bench waiting for me. I pat his shoulder so that he knows I alredy arrive.

“Morning noona~” he said and hug me.

“Why do you want to meet me?” I asked confused.

“Let’s go to the Lotte World” he said happily.

“But---.” I didn’t finish what I’m going to say when he grabs my wrist to his car.

“Aisshh stubborn kids” I sighed.

“I’m not a kid’s noona” he whined.

“But you act like one” I said.

“Ani I’m not, noona~” he pouts.

“Araseo araseo, watch we’re we going” I said then look outside the window.

At the Lotte World.

“Noona let’s go there” he points the carousel.

“Yeah, you’re not a kid” I said sarcastically but he didn’t hear it.

“Let’s go” he grab my wrist again and drag me there.

“You can ride that, I’m going to watch you” I said lazily.

“But noona, I want to ride that with you” he whined.

“You can go without me, I’m going to watch you” I finally said.

“Ne, promise you will watch me then?”

“Ne” I just said. He rides one of the horses in a carousel when it’s moving he waved at me and I just smile back at him. After the rides we next went to the roller coaster because I suggested it.

“Noona, its scary just picks other rides” he said and hides behind me.

“You’re scared?” I asked softly.

“Ne” he answered nervously.

“Let’s ride that so that next time, you will not fear to ride that.” I said softly to him.

“But I’m scared~”

“Don’t worry, I’m here. I’ll take care of you” I said comforting him.

“Promise?” he asked me.

“Ne, let’s go” I grab his hand and we sit in one of the sits.

“Just hold my hands tightly, okay?” I inform him.

“Ne” he nodded then the roller coaster starts moving.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I heard Sehun shouted and I held his hand tightly.

“NOOOONNNNNNAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted. The roller coaster stop because it’s already finishes. I look at Sehun, his eyes are close.

“Hunnie, it’s finish let’s go” I said to him, he open his eyes and we sit at the bench.

“How are you?” I asked concern about him.

“I’m not going to ride that ever again” he pouts.

“I’m hungry” Sehun said.

“Let’s eat first besides it’s already lunch” I said we went to a café inside the amusement park and eat.

“What do you want to eat?” he asked.

“Anything” I just said.

“Wow what a cute couple” we heard the ahjumma said at the counter.

“We’re not a --.” Sehun cut me.

“Thanks ahjumma, we’re going to order two bibimpab and two iced tea” he said.

“Araseo, you can sit first while waiting” the ahjumma said then we search for a table and found one near the glass windows.

After we finish eating, we continue riding the rides and play some games that have a prize which is a Teddy Bear. I won a Teddy bear in a shooting game and give it to Sehun.

“Noona it’s yours” he give it back.

“But I want to give it to you, a small present from me” I said to him.

“Thanks noona~” he said then we went home.

Kai’s POV

It does already 6pm, tomorrow have a school and I remember that Kris hyung borrowed my book in History and we have a quiz there. I went to their house to Suho get my book. When I’m in front of the houthe door and someone open it.

“What can I----.” The maid didn’t finish her statement when he saw me and I also was shock to see her in Suho hyung’s house in a maid uniform.

***************************************************************************************