*037*

I HATE THEM!!!

37

Eun Gi’s POV

When we’re finished strolling we decided to go home.

*Ring Ring*

It’s my phone, someone is calling me.

“Guys, I’m going to answer this first” I said to Luhan and Sehun. I move away from them to take the call but first I look at the caller ID and it’s my sister.

“Yeoboseyo?” I said

“Unni” She said while crying.

“Why are you crying? Is there a problem?” I ask her because I’m worried about her.

 

“Unni *sniff* *sniff* I’m scared” she said while crying.


“What’s the problem come on tell me?”

 

“Unni i-i-m pregnant *sniff* *sniff* I’m scared” she said that make me shock.

 

“W-WHAT?????”

“ Unni, it’s true *sniff* *sniff*”

.

.

.

.

.

After a minute of silent..

“Does oppa and our parents know about your condition?” I ask her.

 

“No, I’m scared to tell them about my condition, unni *sniff* you’re the first person who knows about my condition”

 

“How about the father of your child?” I ask her..

.

.

.

.

She didn’t answer.

“ANSWER ME!!!!!” I yelled at her.

 

“He doesn’t know that I’m pregnant. I also know that I’m pregnant yesterday. We already broke up and his not in the Philippines unni. It’s been two weeks since we broke up. I don’t know what to do *sniff* *sniff*”

 

“You should first tell about your condition to our parents and to Oppa, we know that they’ll be angry at you but they can’t resist you because they love us and also they can support you just tell them the truth sis”

 

“But—.”

 

“Just tell them the truth and they’ll understand you but you know at first they’ll be disappoint but trust them, trust us we will support you”

 

“Thanks unni”

“It’s fine sis, tell them okay, bye I love you”

“thanks unni love you too”

Then we both ended the call.

*Sigh*

 

After the call I went to Luhan and Sehun.

 

“What’s with the face?” Luhan ask me.

“Nothing, are we going home now?” I ask them.

“Ne”

Then we all hop on to Luhan’s car, we first went to Sehun’s house to drop him.

“Bye Hunnie”

“Bye omma, bye appa” he said then we wave our hands to him.

“Take care” Hunnie shouted.

“Araseo” Luhan said.

When we drop Sehun, No one talk inside the car.

.

.

.

.

“What’s the problem?” luhan suddenly ask.

‘I already told you it’s nothing”

 

“I know you have a problem, you can’t fool me, it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me” Luhan said.

*Sigh*

“Can we go to a bar first?” I ask him.

“Okay” he said.

*At the Bar*

We sat at the counter.

“One margarita please” I said to the bartender then I look at Luhan.

“How about you?” I ask him.

“One tequila sunrise” Luhan said to the waiter.

We just order a cocktail drinks not a hard one.

“Spill it” Luhan said while waiting for our drinks.

“I don’t know what to do, my younger sister is pregnant but the father of her child leaves her, and my parents don’t know about her condition” I told him my problem while continue drinking. I’m already drunk, when I’m going t drink again Luhan always snatch the drink from my hand and he’s the one drinking.