*041*

I HATE THEM!!!

41

Author’s POV

It’s been three years since Eun Gi went back home to Busan.

 

So many things happen to her life. The reason why Eun Gi went back home is because of her sister Yubin, she’s very depress because of what happen to her. She didn’t eat and always at her room. We always knock to her room but she just always say that she’s fine even though we know that she’s not and it’s dangerous to her because of her situation.

 

One time, Eun Gi talk to her sister that it’s dangerous for her baby, she needs to live for her baby and if she continues what she’s doing she knows what will happen and it’s bad for the both of them. So after that talk, Yubin started to eat but she just barely eats, it will be three to four spoons.

 

But after three years she’s now dead and we’re all sad because of what happen.

 

Eun Gi’s POV

“Mom” a three years old boy is running towards me.

 

“How are you?” I ask him.

 

“I’m fine mom, grandma said that we need to eat” Luigi inform me, we’re at the garden.

 

“Okay, let’s go. Are you hungry already?” I ask him while walking to the dining room.

 

“Ne” he said.

 

When we reach the dining room, I already saw my parents. My brother In guk is not here because he’s busy with his work and his also with his girlfriend.

 

“Let’s eat now” Luigi said happily.

 

“Aigoo our little boy is already hungry” my dad said that make us laugh.

 

“How’s the business dad?” I ask him.

 

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it” my dad informs me.

 

“By the way Eun Gi, you should continue studying in Seoul because you know you have many opportunities there and you should reach for your dream we will support you” my mom said to me.

 

“Mom, how about Luigi? I don’t want to leave him here without me” I said to me, I love Luigi and I’m the one who takes care of him, I don’t want us to be separated.

 

“Don’t worry about that Eun Gi, you can also enroll him and you can bring one of our maids here to take good care of Luigi when you’re in school. We were also going to visit you once a month. You use our house there, you three can fit there even though it’s not big.” my mom informs me.

 

“Thank you mom and dad”

 

Then I face Luigi.

 

“Do you want to go to school already?” I ask him while smiling.

 

“Ne, I want to meet many friends and I also want to have girlfriends” Luigi said happily that make us shocked.

 

“GIRLFRIENDS?” my parents and I yelled.

 

“Where did you learn about that?” I curiously ask him.

 

“To uncle In guk, he said that it’s fun to have a girlfriends” he said happily.

 

“Geez, he’s dead when I saw him” I whispered that makes my parents laugh.

 

“Luigi, you’re too young to have a girlfriends.” I said to him.

 

Luigi is really a good looking boy and he gets that to his father. Tsk. The girls here in Busan likes him, he’s a friendly boy and a naughty one.

 

“Mom when are we going to move?” I ask them.

 

“On Thursday, so you need to pack your things because you need to enroll the both of you” my mom said.

 

Oh before I forgot, today is Tuesday so we’re going to move in two days.

 

When we finish eating, I went to my room and I remember the EXO.

 

“Am I going to see them? I already miss them”

 

“Maybe Luhan and Na eun is already engaged. What am I going to do if I saw them?” that’s the question that runs in my mind.

 

Then I heard my phone rings.

 

“Yoboseyo?” when I look at the screen it’s my best friend.

 

“Hey, you didn’t tell me that you’re going to study in Seoul and you’re going to move in two days. I hate you” He said angrily.

 

“I’m sorry, I just forgot to tell you” I said to him.

 

“Aishhh,I’m going to miss you” he said.

 

“I’m also going to miss you Taeminnie” I said to the other line

*********************************************************************.

Guys i'm just going to inform you that the Luigi here is not the Luigi in my other story School Nerd. I just like it to name him Luigi hehehe ^_^V