*036*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

36

Eun Gi’s POV

After we went to the mall, Sehun wants to go to the park so we have no choice and go to the park.

“Mom, let’s sit there under the big tree” Sehun said.

“You two should go first, I forgot something and need to go back” Luhan said then he went back to the car.

“Let’s go” Sehun pull my hand to the tree.

Sehun and I sit under the tree waiting for Luhan to come. It’s already 30 minutes since Luhan went to the car.

“Where’s Luhan it’s already 30 minutes since he went back to the car to get something?” I ask Sehun but he just answer calmly.

“Just relax mom, maybe his on his way here” Sehun said.

Then we saw him and he have something on his hands.

“I’m sorry” he apologize then I saw Sehun help him carry the basket and also a blanket.

“We’re going to have a picnic here” Luhan and Sehun said.

“But where did you get that? As far as I know we don’t prepare the basket and blanket?” I ask them.

“Don’t ask about that let’s put this blanket so that we can sit.

They both prepare the blanket while I’m just holding the basket and watching them.

After they finish preparing we all sit at the blanket and look at the people around. Some of them are family, couples and friends.

I feel someone laying his head on my lap when I look at that person it’s Sehun while Luhan is leaning at the tree.

“Mom, can we do this once or twice a month, please?” he ask me while using his aegyo.

“I don’t know, ask you appa?” I said to Sehun.

“Appa, can we do this family bonding once or twice a month?” Sehun ask Luhan.

He looks at me first maybe asking me for permission then I smile at him.

“Ne, it’s okay with me” Luhan said smiling.

“But how about the other members or your friends?” I ask them.

“Maybe we can ask them but if they’re not busy I guess” luhan said to me.

“Oh okay, are you guys hungry?” I ask them.

“Ne, let’s eat” they both said smiling.

After we finish eating we all went back home.

Luhan drop Sehun at his house then I’m the last.

“Did you enjoy?” he break the silence between the two of us.

“Ne, how about you?” I also ask him.

“I also enjoy” then silence again.

After a minute.

‘Can I ask you something?” Luhan ask me.

“Sure, what is it?” I ask him, I’m curious what are he going to ask.

“At the first day of class why did you say to kai that you need to avoid us?” he ask me and I don’t know what to say.

Am I going to tell him about my past?

“Uhmmm, it’s okay if you’re not ready” Luhan said.

“Sorry, but maybe if I’m ready I’m going to tell you” I said not looking at him.

“I understand, Oh we’re here.” I went out to his car.

“Thank you, bye” I said to him.

“Bye” he also said.

 

*****************************************************

I'm very very sorry for the late update and

i think it's a lame chapter what do you guys think?

Do you want to know her past?

I also want to know hehehe XD