*057*

I HATE THEM!!!

Luhan's POV

 

After my class, i went to the rooftop to meet Eun Gi because she said she's going to tell me something important.

 

When i reach the rooftop, there's no one except me. I'm waiting to Eun Gi because it's 5 minutes before their dismissal.

 

I wonder what's that important thing the she needs to tell me.  

 

I'm in a mix of emotion, excited and nervous.

 

I heard the door open, i look at it and i saw Eun Gi.

 

"Sorry" she said to me, she walks to the railing in the rooftop and she looks at the sky.

 

"It's okay, what do you want to tell me?" I ask her, she's looking at the sky then i heard her sigh heavily.

 

"I don't know where to start, i know when you heard what i'm going to say, you're going to be shock and i know you'll be mad at me." she stop and continue after some seconds.

 

"I know, it's the right thing to do and i don't want that you heard it to others" she and i'm confusef.

 

"What are you talking about. You're talking in riddles" i asaid to her.

 

"It's about him and your rights" she said that makes me confused again.

 

"Who's him?"  i ask her.

 

"Luigi, your son"

 

"So it's about Luigi and his my son..." i said the suddenly i realize what she said.

 

"WHAT???" i yelled at her.

 

"Ye, you heard me right he's your son" she said the she looks at me.  I froze from what i heard.

 

"But why???" i ask her.

 

"I'm sorry if i just said it just now. But let me explain first" she said that makes me back to ny senses.

 

"Go on" i just said . I want to hear her explanation.

 

" I just lear about me being pregnant before i went back to Busan" she said.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?"  i ask.

 

" I heard you're going to be engage that time and i don't want you to take responsibility about that because it's accident and we're both drunk that time" she said.

 

" I just don't ruin your life because of my child. and also you don't love me, i don't want to force you for taking the responsibility" she said.

 

"It's okay, if you don't want to claim him as your child. atleast i told you the truth" she said.

 

" Who told you that i don't love you?" I said  to her.

 

"Bu--." i cut her.

 

"Let me finish" i said.

 

"I already love you back and i know you don't love but when i heard that you're going back to Busan, i don't know what to feel because i don't want to break our friendship and if i confess to you, i know your moving away from me and we're going to be awkward with each other that's why i didn't tell you" i said while holding my tears.

 

"I'm Sorry" she said while looking at the floor, i can't see her face.

 

"I'm going to take a risk this time. Do you also love me?" i went near her, i cup both of his cheeks so that she looks at me.

 

When i lifted her face, she also crying.

 

"please answer me truthfully" i beg at her to know her answer.

 

She look at me, i didn't except the next thing she do.

 

She hug me and kiss me, after some seconds i respond to her kiss.

 

After a minutes she push me alittle.

 

"Yes, i love you a long time ago. i don't know when i realize my feelings for you" she said the i kiss her.

 

"I love you so much Eun Gi" i said between our kiss.

 

" I love you too" she said the we hug each other after the kiss.

 

"Let's break the news to our son" i suddenly grab her hands, we run to the hallway.

 

"Hey, slow down" she said while laughing.

 

"I'm so excited" i said when we reach the parking lot and there's no one there because it's dismissal a while ago and all of the students went home.

 

I kiss her again.

 

"I miss you lips hahaha" i said while laughing.

 

"Tsk, let's fetch our son" Eun Gi said.

 

It's nice to hear it from her " OUR SON".

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************

 

I'm so frustrated a while ago because my laptop hang when i'm going to post this chapter...

so i need to exit it... 

Because i know you're all waiting for my update...

I start from the start...

That's how much i love you guys *mwuah"

 

1 or 2 chapters to go...

Thanks for supporting my strory guys...

I hope you read this till the end...