*043*

I HATE THEM!!!

43

Sehun’s POV

I’m bored at our house ( EXO house) that’s why I decided to go to the mall because all of my hyungs are busy.

When I reach the mall, I stroll and look on the stuff and at men’s section to buy some clothes then after that I went to a fast food chain to eat because it’s already noon.

While I’m eating

I went near him while his eating.

“Excuse me, can we share at your table?” someone asked me.

I look around the place.

“But they have many tab---.” I didn’t finish what I’m saying because I’m so shocked that I saw my mom (Eun Gi) again.

“NOONA!!!” i suddenly yelled and i suddenly hug her while the other customers are looking at us because of my loud voice.

“Yah, it’s embarrassing” she said to me when i realize that we’re in public place.

I looked around and i apologize because it’s embarrassing.

“Mianhe” I bows.

“We should sit first” noona said.

“Mom, who is he?” the little boy asked and I think he’s the son of her sister, I know about it because of Luhan hyung, he told us about noona’s problem and the reason why she need to go home.

“He’s one of my friends back then. By the way Sehunnie this is Luigi. Luigi he is uncle Sehun” Noona introduced us to each other.

 

“Ehhh, I’m also your son, you already forgot?” i whined because she already forgot that I’m his son back then.

.

.

.

.

.

Then she looks at me and I think she suddenly remember about that.

“Luigi ah~, you should call me hyung not uncle araseo?” I said to the little boy while smiling.

“Ne hyung?” I think he’s confused that’s why.

“It’s okay Luigi, I treat him as my son back then.” Noona inform him so that he can’t be confused.

“You didn’t change a bit” she ask me.

“I know because I’m handsome” I said while smiling proudly.

“Err, I mean your childishness, oh wait before I forgot I’m going to order first because we’re both hungry”

After we finish chatting we parted our ways. I really miss my mom so much. Oh, I forgot to ask her number and where did she lives. Arggghhh, I hope we meet again.

I went home (EXO’s house), and I saw my hyungs some are watching TVs the others are playing their PSP, phone and tablet.

“I’m home” I said to inform them.

“Where did you go?” Suho hyung ask me.

“I just went to the mall then I saw noona their” I told them.

“Noona?” Baekhyun hyung asks me.

“Who’s noona?” Kris hyung.

“Eun Gi noona, I miss her already” I said while pouting because I already miss her even though we just meet a while ago.

“EUN GI????” Baekhyun hyung, Kris hyung and Suho hyung yelled. Then the other members looked at us.

“Ne, waeyo?” I ask them.

“Where?”

“When?”

“How?”

 

They ask me so many questions.

“Do you know where she lives?”

“aniyo, I forgot to ask her” I said.

“How about her number?”

“Aniyo, I also forgot.”

“Sehun why did you forgot? How are we going to see her again?”

“Mianhe” I said to them. Then I remember something.

“Oh, I also saw her sister’s son he’s so cute but his mom is already dead that’s why Eun Gi noona is taking care of him” I told them.

“Ah, I want to see her again”

“I miss her”

“Me too”

“Haisst, I hope we can see her again”.

 

Eun Gi’s POV

It’s my first day of school, so i went to Luigi’s room and wake him up.

“Luigi, you need to wake up now, it’s your first day of school, come on baby wakie wakie” I wake him up but he doesn’t want to, so I tickle him.

 

“Baby wake up now” I said while tickling him.

“HAhahahahahaha mom hahaha sopt hahaha it, I’m haha already awake hahaha” he said in between his laugh.

He already take a bath and also me, after that we eat our breakfast.

I went to his school first and assist him. After that I went to my school it’s near Luigi’s school and went to the office to see my schedule. After getting my schedule, I search my room, then after a while I saw it already.

By the way, I’m getting HRM course. When I reach my room, the teacher is already there. I knock first.

 

“Excuse me, I’m a transfer student here and it’s my room sorry for being late” I said to my prof.

“It’s okay, but you need to introduce yourself first” my prof informs me.

“Good morning, I’m Seo Eun Gi, I’m 19 years of age, and I hope we can all be friends”

“You may take your sit Ms. Seo” my prof said.

“Since it’s the first day of class, I’m not going to discuss so you may talk to your classmate and get to know them but please don’t be noisy and don’t shout because your classmate is just close to you” I teacher said then she left.

Some of my classmates talk to me and they’re all nice.