*025*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

25

 

Eun Gi’s POV

 

The game is already finished and we won. The others congratulate us and after congratulating us we went to our designated rooms and I saw Sehun already showered. I went near him and whisper to him.

 

“You look hot” I whisper to him seductively.

 

“Noona!!!!” he said to me.

 

“I’m just teasing you Sehun hehehe peace” I said to him.

 

“Oh and also I cancel the slave part I’m just want to make fun with you” I smiled at him.

 

“Aishhh I hate you noona” I heard him said.

 

“I love you too dongsae” I said to him then I proceed to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

After taking a bath, I wear my summer dress and stroll at the beach. I saw Luhan also walking and I greet him.

 

“Hey” I greet him.

 

“Hi” he also greets me.

 

We just walk together in silence.

 

“Let’s sit at the sand” I said to him.

 

“Okay” then again silence.

 

After 5 minutes Luhan break the silent atmosphere.

 

“Eun Gi can I ask you something?” he asked me.

 

“Sure what is it?” I said waiting for him to ask.

 

“Uhmmm do you like our maknae?”

 

“Yeah I like him as a brother” I answer him.

 

“So, you don’t like him in a romantic way?” he asked.

 

“No, why do you asked that?” I asked to know why he asked me that question.

 

“Because you’re happy when you’re with him and you always with him” Luhan said.

 

“Ohhh so you misinterpret it” I said to him while looking at the ocean.

 

“Do you like someone?” he suddenly asked that make me shocked and after I back from my senses I answered him.

 

“None and I can wait for that thing, I don’t want to rush things and regret it” I said to him.

 

“Oh okay” he just said, and then I suddenly wanted to . I don’t know why I like to tease and it becomes my habbit.

 

“Hey Luhan” I move closer to him.

 

“Yes?” he asked looking at me.

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure what is it?”

 

“Do you like Sehun?” I asked him then I look at him. When I saw his bewildered expression I suppress my laugh.

 

“WHATTTTT???!!!” he shouted.

 

“You like Sehun?” I asked again suppressing my laughter.

 

“No way I’m not a gay you know” he said to me angrily.

 

“You sure?” then I can’t hold it anymore I burst into laughter.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

“SEO EUN GI!!!!!” Luhan yelled then I think I need to run for my life because his face is really red from anger, I stand up to run but luhan pinned me to the sand while I’m laughing.

 

“Can you please stop laughing?”

 

“I can’t help it hahahaha”

 

“Do you want me to help you?” the he went on top of me and my laughs suddenly stop.