*05*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

5

Suho’s POV

“Mom, I’m home” I said when I enter our house. By the way my dad is in America to close some business transaction; it’s not new because he always went to other country to discover something about appliances and sometimes mom is with him.

“Oh, you’re here let’s eat” my mom said.

We went to the dining room and the maid serves our food.

“Mom, where’s the other one maid?” I asked.

“She needs to go to her province because of family emergency” my mom informed me but the maid interrupt.

“Excuse me ma’am, she just called a while ago and said that she can’t work from us now because she needs to take care of her sisters because their mother is in the hospital”  the maid said.

“I think we need to hire a new one” my mom said then she called someone.

“Jung ri, do you know someone that needed a job?” she asked to the other line.

“Why?”

“I need a maid because our one maid resigns” my mom explains.

“I know someone I can trust, don’t worry about that”

“Thank you, Bye”

“Problem solved.” My mom said smiling.

After we finish eating I went to my room and change to a comfortable clothes and sleep.

Eun Gi’s POV

Its morning and it’s been three days since our manager told us to search for a new job. I prepare myself for school then I came down to eat my breakfast which is the usual ramen then I walked to the school.

I was walking in front of the gate when three cars suddenly stopped at the gate, then the girls began screaming the kingka’s names.

“I think I need to walk faster” I said to myself then I walked fastertowards my resting spot which is the big tree, I lay down because it’s too early. I went to school early because I don’t want to have another detention because my scholarship will be affected. Then I feel someone gets near me.

“Good morning” the smirking faces of a guy that I see and it’s none other than Kai. Yes, I know all the kingka’s and Queenka’s name in this school.

“What can I do for you?” I asked him.

“My friends wants’ to meet you, is it okay?” he asked.

“Can you all please stay away from me? I don’t have a time for you guys” I said then I grab my bag and went to my class but Kai stopped me.

“Hey, what can we do so that you can open up from us?” Kai asked.

“Just STAY AWAY FROM ME!! That’s all you can do, just please can you?” I said pissed then I left him dumbfounded.

Kai’s POV

When we all went to school, I saw Eun Gi walking fast and I know the reason she don’t want to see us. It’s too early so we decided to stay at the back of the garden, our usual resting spot.

“Hey, it’s that girl in her usual spot” Chanyeol hyung said then we looked at her direction.

“I want to know her, I’m very intrigue with her” Lay hyung said.

“Me too, Kai can you tell her that we want to know her” Xiumin hyung asked me.

“Araseo” I give up because they all nagged at me.

“Be careful of that pig head” Tao hyung said.

“Her name is Eun Gi” I informed them.

“Yeah yeah, go” they pushed me.

I went near her, her eyes is close when she feel my presence she slowly open her eyes.

“Good morning” I greet her with my famous smirking face.

“What can I do for you?” she asked me lazily.

“My friends wants’ to meet you, is it okay?” I told her.

“Can you all please stay away from me? I don’t have a time for you guys” she said then she grabs her bag but I stopped her.

“Hey, what can we do so that you can open up from us?” I asked her.

“Just STAY AWAY FROM ME!! That’s all you can do, just please can you?” she said I think pissed and I am dumbfounded, when I went back to my senses I return to the others.

“What did she say?” they asked curios.

“She just say ‘PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME’ satisfied???” I asked them

“I told you guys, she’s so mean and rude” I heard Tao hyung said.

“Whatever PANDA BOY” we all said to .

“Can all of you please stop calling me that name” he said angrily but we just shrugged our shoulder.

PANDA BOY” they all yelled then burst out laughing.

*******************************************************************************************