*50*

I HATE THEM!!!

Luhan's POV

(when Luhan, Luigi and Eungi separated in amusement park)

 

Flashback~

When we separated, i went home to my parents house.

 

"Good evening mom" i greeted my mom.

 

"Let's eat our dinner, your father is already on the dining room" my mom said then we went to the dining room.

 

"Good evening dad" i greeted my dad, after that i sit in one of the chair.

 

"How's your day?" my dad ask.

 

"it's fine dad, i went to the Lotte World with my friend and her sister's son" i answer my dad.

 

"how are you and Na Eun?" my mom suddenly ask.

 

"We're fine, we didn't talk about our engagement yet" i said, they all know that i don't love NaEun as a couple but as a friend.

 

"It's okay, we understand" my mom said while smiling.

 

"By the way who's that friend of yours?" my mom asked about my friend who's with me Lotte.

 

"You know her, mom"

 

"Do i? Who?" my mom ask in confusion.

 

"Eun Gi" i said while smiling.

 

"Oh, i miss her. It's been a long time since i saw her" my mom said while smiling,

 

"Here we take a picture a while ago with her nephew" i said then i get my wallet and show them our picture.

 

My mom get the picture while smiling but when she look at it, her smile fades.

 

"Mom, is there a problem?" i ask curiously.

 

"Luhan, are you sure the child beside EunGi is her nephew?" my mom ask while her eyebrows match.

 

"Ne" i said while confused.

 

"Can you ask her again if it's her nephew?" my mom looked at me.

 

"Hey what's the problem?" my dad ask my mom then my mom show the picture to my dad.

 

My dad also become shocked.

 

Who's that child?" he also ask me.

 

"That;'s Luigi, Eun Gi's nephew" my asnwered.

 

"Why is there a problem?" i ask again, i'm curious because of their behaviour.

 

They both look at each other then they look at me.

 

"Luhan?"my dad.

 

"Yes dad?"

 

"Are you doing that thing to someone?" my dad ask seriously.

 

"What do you mean, dad?" i ask confused.

 

"You know, the couple do in their honeymoon" my dad said that makes me shock.

 

"DAD!!!" i suddenly yelled.

 

"Just answer it honestly" my dad.

 

"But why the suddden question?" i ask them.

 

My dad sigh.

 

"Just answer it, i'm just curious" my dad said.

 

Then i remember about it when i'm in college..

 

"Ne, but it's just once and i'm in college that time and drunk" i honestly said.

 

"Do we know the girl?" my mom ask.

 

"Mom, it's private... And why did you suddenly ask that thing?"

 

"Nothing, we just want to know if you already grow, hahaha" my dad said and he look at my mom.

 

"You're both weird, geez.... I'm already finish eating, i'm going to stay here for tonight. Good night mom and dad" after that i went to my room.

 

*Morning at the school*

 

I'm with the Exo when my phone buzz. i look at it and it's my mom send a message.

 

"Don't forget to ask her araseo?"