*030*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

30

Eun Gi’s POV

The trip is already finished, we all went home. I’m at Suho’s place because you know I have a work there and that is a maid.

I woke up from bed to start cleaning their house when my phone rings. I answer it.

“Yoboseyo?” I ask from other line because the number is not registered from my cellphone.

“Unnie” the other line said and I know that it’s my younger sister.

“What’s wrong?” I ask her because she looks sad based on her voice.

“When are you coming home?” she asked me.

“Is there something wrong in the house?” I ask her worriedly.

“There’s nothing wrong, I just miss you. I don’t have anyone to talk to about my problem” she said sadly.

 “You can also talk to oppa” I said to her.

“But he’s not always here and he will not understand because you know he’s a boy” Yu bin said.

Oh by the way, my younger sister’s name is Yubin. She’s one year younger from me and she’s also studying in one of the school in Busan. She also have a boyfriend, I don’t remember what his name is. As far as I know her boyfriend is popular in her school. Oh why am I describing her boyfriend let’s get back to the conversation.

“Okay, I’m going home in our vacation and I think it’s one month from now. Don’t worry sis I miss you too. How’s omma and appa?” I ask her because I also miss our parents.

“They’re fine unnie. Oppa and I are taking care of them.” Yubin assure me that our parents are fine.

“Yubin ah, I’m going to hang up now. I need to work” I said to her when I remember that I need to clean the house.

“Ne, take care unnie, Bye” after we bid our goodbye, I hang up the phone and started cleaning.

It’s been a month since I work at Suho’s house; I already have money from my work. Every time I get my salary, I always put the money on my box that I hide in my drawer so that I can save for my emergency and my money is now 150000 won, because you know I didn’t spend that much.

After I finish cleaning, I went to the kitchen to cook their breakfast and also eat my breakfast, then after that I went to my room to take a bath.

It’s Saturday it means no classes today.

Sehun’s POV

When I woke up I look at my clock beside the table and it’s freaking 12 in the afternoon.

“Oh it’s not a big deal besides its Saturday and we don’t have classes” I said to myself when I realize that we don’t have classes.

I went down to the kitchen because I’m hungry.

“Good Afternoon son” my mom greets me.

“Good afternoon omma” I greeted back.

“Let’s eat, I know you’re hungry because you didn’t eat you breakfast” my mom said then I sit at the dining table to eat because as I say a while ago I’m hungry.

“Where’s dad?” I ask my mom.

“He already went to the office you know work” she said.

“Oh ok” I said then I continue eating my lunch.

After eating, I went back to my room and open my net book because I’m bored.

“Arghhh, I’m bored. I want to see my noona~” I talk to myself.

I get my phone and dial noona’s number hehehe.

“Yoboseyo?” she answers it.

“Noona!!!!!” I yelled.

“What is it Sehunnie?” she ask.

“Nothing, I just miss you noona”

“But we just see each other yesterday Sehunnie”

“But I already miss you, what are you doing noona?” I ask her curiously.

“I’m just in my room and nothing else” noona said.

“Noona, let’s have a date today, I’m bored” I ask her, I hope she’ll agree.

“I don’t know, I’m so lazy to go outside” she said that make me sad.

“But noona~” I whined.

“Maybe tomorrow? I really don’t want to go outside please?”

“Araseo noona, bye bye”  I hang up the phone, after I hang up Luhan hyung call me.

“ne hyung?” I ask him.

“Let’s go out, I’m bored in the house” Luhan hyung said.

“At last, I have someone to go out” I said.

“What do you mean?” Hyung ask.

“I’m also bored in the house” I said happily.

“Oh, let’s meet at 3 at the mall” Hyung said.

“Araseo, bye hyung” I hang up the phone.

After 1 and a half hour, hyung and I went to Chen hyung’s family owned mall. We have a discount card at their mall. And also we always went to their mall if we have time to shop. When hyung and I are strolling my phone rings, I get my phone from my p[ocket and look at the caller ID.

“Noona?” I ask.

“Sehunnie, I change my mind let’s continue our date, is it okay?” noona asked.

“But I’m with luhan hyung right now, is it okay if his with us?” I ask her.

“Ne it’s okay, where are the two of you right now?”

“We’re at the Lotte Mall right now”

“Okay, just wait me there” Noona said before she hang up.

“Is that Eun Gi?” Luhan hyung ask me.

“Ne, she’s also going with us,  is it okay with you hyung?” I ask him.

“Ne” he said.

“Eh? Why is he smiling like that?” I ask myself because hyungs aura becomes happy I don’t know, I think it’s my imagination.