*08*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

8

Eun Gi’s POV

I was sleeping when my phone alarm, I set the clock at 3:45 am so that I can wash my face and prepare for cleaning this huge house. I started to clean the house at exactly 4 o’clock and finish at 5:50 am. After I finish cleaning the house, I looked at the refrigerator for the ingredients that I’m going to use for cooking the breakfast, after cooking the breakfast I’m going to my room when I saw Mrs. Kim coming down.

“Good Morning, Mrs. Kim” I greet her.

“Morning” she greeted back.

“The breakfast is ready” I inform her.

“Can you please wake up Suho?”

“Ne” I answered and went to his room. I knock to his room but no one is answering, I knock again and no responses so I try to open the door and I’m glad that it’s not lock.

"Suho-ssi?" You knocked several times, but in the end you opened the door quietly.

"Suho it's time to eat" but you saw him sleeping on his bed.

“Hey wake up” I shake his body.

“Leave me alone” he said and he throw a pillow at me his eyes are close.

“YAH!!!!  STUPID MONSTER WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled to his ears.

“Shut up, are you going to make me deaf?” he asked while opening his eyes.

“Your mom told me to wake you up” I inform him.

“I’m going down now, you can leave” he said then I leave his room but when I look back he sleep again.

“Aishhh” I walk again near him. Oh I have an idea. *Evil laugh*

I went near him and pinch his nose, flicked his forehead and lastly pinch his cheeks.

“WAKE UP!!!” I yelled again to his ear

“Araseo Araseo” he said pissed, then I get up from his bed when he grab my wrist, so I sit again to his bed then his face went closer to mine.

“YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” I yelled to him but I’m nervous deep inside.

“What do you think?” he whisper to me, then our face is 2 inches away, I close my eyes to wait to what his going to do, then suddenly he flicked my forehead and laugh.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” He laugh then I feel my face heating because I embarrass.

“It’s not funny, monster” I said then I stand up and leave his room and went to my room to prepare for school.

Sehun’s POV

I went to the school early because I want to see Eun Gi because we’re friends remember? Hehehe. I saw her entering the library so I follow her, she grab a book and sit to a chair. I went to her and sit in the chair in front her.

“Annyeong noona” I greeted her and she’s shocked to see me.

“Annyeong Sehunnie, why are you so early?” she greeted back and asked.

“Because I want to see you” I answer smiling.

“Tsk, it’s so early let’s go to the garden” I said to her.

“Anio, what if they see us?” she asked.

“But there’s not many students here and they can’t see us” I whined.

“Let’s have a meeting place that no one will go, so that they can’t see us” I suggested.

“But where?” she asked me and I think.

“How about in the rooftop?” I said smiling.

“Araseo, but be careful when you went there because maybe your friends saw you” she said.

“Ne~”

“Let’s meet there at lunch” she said.

“Araseo” I said happily.

“I need to go, Bye” she said while waving her hands.

Tao’s POV

I’m going to my first subject, then I remember my phone so I search it inside my bag, while I’m searching I bump into someone.

“I’m sorry” I said.

“What the hell!!!” I heard that someone cursed and I look at who is it.

“Pig head?” I said when I saw her.

“Hey, can you please look where you going?” she said angrily. “ And what did you say pig head? Do you want to die?” she said angrily.

“Yeah I call you pig head so what?” I said.

“Look where you going PANDA BOY” she emphasize the word Panda boy and I’m pissed.

“I’m sorry I’m not looking but at least you avoid me if you saw me, am I right?” I asked smirking while raising my eyebrow.

“But I’m looking at the ground so I didn’t saw you” she said.

“So, it’s not my fault too, pig head” I said.

“But---“  

The bell ring means the class will going to start.

“I’m going bye, maybe next time.” I said smirking.

***********************************************************************************************************************

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

I'm so happy right now...

Thank you for subscribing, i really appreciate it...

And to the one who upvoted this story 

YasashiHime7.. thank you so much *mwuahh* :)

I love you guys <3