*011*

I HATE THEM!!!

SNSD, EXO and other artist are going to arrive in the Philippines tomorrow for their concert on Jan. 19 ~

I can't watch their concert because i don't have any companion that will join me to watch their concert in SM Mall of Asia~

My sister have an exam on Jan. 19 huhuhu :(

 

**************************************************************************************************

 

 

11

Eun Gi’s POV

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!” he yelled. While I’m dumbfounded at my place.

I didn’t move. After a minute of shock I’m back to my sense.

“I knock the door so many times back no one responds so I try to open the door and it’s not lock” I said to him while staring to his abs.

“Like what you see?” he asked smirking.

“There’s no to see” I said looking away.

“Tsk why are you blushing?”He said raising his eyebrow.

“No I’m not and it’s not that good tsk” I said looking away.

“Is that so? Why are you looking away?” he said smirking and I feel his presence walking near me. I lift my face then saw him smirking.

“Not good?” he asked walking near me while I step back when he step near me.

“Why are you stepping back?” he said smirking and step again while I step back I didn’t know that I’m at the edge of his bed, I’m going to fall so I automatically grab him but it’s a wrong choice because we both fell at the bed, him on top of me.

When I open my eyes we’re staring at each other with a shock face. No one try to move when we heard his door open.

“Tao where going to---.” Lay didn’t continue what his going to say.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” he said while running downstairs.

Lay’s POV

I’m going to call Tao and Eun Gi to eat snack. I open the door and saw Tao on the top of Eun Gi.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” I said while running downstairs.

“What the hell lay?” Chen said.

“I-i-I sa-w Tao on t-the top of Eun Gi-I” I said in a shock face.

“WHATTT???!!!” they all yelled and run to Tao’s room but when we open the door they’re sitting at the bed while looking away at each other and blushing.

“Tao is it true?” Chanyeol asked.

“But it’s an accident” Eun Gi depended not looking at us.

“So it’s true?”

“Ne, but it’s an accident” Tao and Eun Gi depended.

“Let’s eat first” D.O said.

“Let’s go downstairs guys and also the two of you” Xiumin hyung said.

Eun Gi’s POV

We all went downstairs and sit at the couch while the others are sitting at the floor.

When we finish eating dukbokki, I told Tao that we can start studying Math.

We went to his room not talking, after an hour we finish studying, we just talk when it’s about Math.

“I need to go now” I said not looking at him.

“Araseo” he said then accompanies me to the living room where the other members are there.

“I’m going, thanks for the food” I said before leaving.

“Bye noona~” Sehun said then he hug me and I ruffle his hair and went to Suho’s house.

Tao’s POV

I’m shock when Sehun hug Eun Gi, after she leave I ask Sehun.

“Sehun why did you hug her? Are you that close?” I asked confused.

“Eun Gi noona is my friend but it’s a secret but when she went here to tutor you I’m shock to see heart first then I hug her because when we met I always hug her, but when I hug her it’s too late because hyungs are there and they also shocked when I hug her, you’re not there so you don’t know” he said smiling.

I don’t know but I have a weird feeling when Sehun hug Eun Gi. I don’t know aishhh. “What’s happening to me?” I thought.

“Aishh Nevermind” I went to my room and laid my back to the bed. I keep thinking about what happen a while ago.

I went to sleep.

Sehun’s POV

I don’t know but I’m happy that my hyung’s know about me and Eun Gi being friends but when Lay hyung said about Tao and Eun Gi, I feel weird because my heart is not feeling good. I don’t know what’s happening to me and to my heart.

I feel happy when I’m with her but if she’s not with me I always miss her.

“Aissshhh, I just need to rest and I hope it’s all gone when I woke up.

Kai’s POV

When Lay hyung said about the incident about tao and Eun Gi and her being friends with Sehun, I don’t know but I feel jealous about that. I always flirt and because it feels good to see her pissed but when I saw her with other guy I feel jealous.

Do you all think that I fell in love to Eun Gi?