*034*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

34

Sehun’s POV

It’s already morning, I decided to visit Luhan and Eun Gi because I feel guilty I left them yesterday.

After I finish taking a bath, of course I wear my shirts hehehe. I went to the dining room to eat my breakfast.

“Morning mom, morning dad” I greet my parents.

“Morning son, join us”- my dad.

I sat in front of my mom and start eating my breakfast.

“Mom, I’m going to visit Luhan hyung after this”- me.

“Araseo”

After eating, I went to my room to get my car keys. I drove to Hyung’s house; I’m excited to see them. When I reach their house, I open their gates and I saw them chasing each other and they’re both wet.

“Guys what the hell are you two doing?”  They both look at me with a shocked expression but you know what its shocks me the most? When Eun Gi noona points her hose at me, but I know it’s an accident.

“NOONA!!!!!” I suddenly yelled at her.

“Mianhe Hunnie” Noona apologize then she turns off the hose.

“Let’s go inside so that we can change our clothes” Luhan hyung said.

So we went inside their house to change our clothes.

“Hey, what about me?” Noona suddenly ask when we reach hyung’s room.

“What about you?” Luhan ask.

“Duh, what am I going to wear?” Noona ask.

“Wait, I’m going to my cousin’s room first to look for a clothes” luhan hyung said then he went to his cousin’s room when he come back, he has an undies I think it’s new and dress to his hand.

“Here, don’t worry the undies are new” hyung said to noona.

“Thanks, I’m going to the guest room first” Noona said.

“By the way hunnie mianhe” I didn’t look at her, I ignore her.

“Hunnie~”-noona.

“Hyung, who’s this girl?” I ask hyung to show her that I’m mad at her.

“Sehunnie~” noona said while pouting.

“Hyung, tell your guest to change her clothes and tell her that don’t talk to me.” I said to Luhan hyung.

“Hahahaha, Eun Gi you should change your clothes first before you ask for his forgiveness” Hyung said while laughing at us.

“Araseo” noona said while pouting then she went to the guest room.

“You’re so childish Sehun” Hyung said.

“I’m not, I’m just mad at her” I defend myself.

“Whatever, here are your clothes, you should also change” Hyung throws clothes at me.

After we all finish changing we went to the living room.

“Hunnie, mianhe” noona said while hugging my back. When I look at hyung he just have a poker face. I have an idea hehehehe *Evil laugh*

“What do you want me to do, so that you can forgive me?” Noona asked.

“Wrong question noona”

“You sure?” I ask her.

“Ne”- noona nods.

“Then from today you’re going to be my mom and Luhan hyung will be my dad hehehe” I said while smiling widely.

“WHAT????” Noona and hyung both yelled.

“You can’t change your mind noona and by the way I’m going to call the two of you mom and dad hehehe” I said while giggling.

“I don’t want to” Noona said.

“You don’t want to?” I ask her in a sad tone and faking tears.

After a minute she didn’t answer.

“It’s okay noona if you don’t want to” I face my back at her and acting to wipe my fake tears.

“Urgghhh, okay fine, I will be your mom” Noona said.

“Are you sure?” I ask while sniffing (Fake)

“Ne”- noona.

“How about you, hyung?” I ask him.

“Of course, you’re going to agree hehehe”

“It’s fine with me” that’s what I thought.

“Yehey, from now on I’m your son hehehe.” I announce while clapping.

“Mom, dad let’s go to the mall” I said to them, and then I locked my hands to both of their arms.

“Haisst hunnie, what am I going to do with you”- Eun Gi omma, then I heard both of them sigh.

“Let’s go” Luhan appa.