*018*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

18

Eun Gi’s POV

I decided that I’m going to join the trip, when I enter the school gate I run to the bus because i aonly have 2 minutes left.

When I first step to the bus, Kai call my attention.

“Jagiya~” he yelled.

“Shut up Kai” I yelled back.

“They all know that we’re together no need to be shy” he said while I’m walking to the only seat left which is beside Kai.

“You better shut your mouth” I glared at him then I sit beside him.

“I’m glad you came” he whispered sweetly.

“Yeah of course thanks to you” I said sarcastically.

“You’re welcome beside what are our relationships at for?” he said sweetly.

“Geez, you better shut up if you want to keep that face of yours” I said angrily.

“You love me because of my face jagiya, no need to deny it” he teases me.

“I really love to punch your face so better shut your mouth” I said pissed.

Kai’s POV

After our sweet argument I heard one of the teachers.

“Okay class we’re now going”

“Thanks God” I heard some of my classmates and schoolmates said.

“Jagiya~” I whined to Eun Gi.

“Shut up, don’t talk to me I need to sleep” she said.

“Okay, you can lean on my shoulder” I said patting my shoulder.

“It’s fine, I can handle myself” she said then she closed her eyes.

“I’m just offering my y shoulder and you reject it. If I offer it to other girls they will not hesitate to accept it.” I said.

“You’re free to offer it to other girls and you’re also free to go to them” she said while her eyes closed.

“Bad girlfriend” I said to her.

“Don’t disturb my sleep so stop talking”.

“Fine fine” I said to her giving her time for her sleep then I just looked at the scenery outside.

When the bus continue moving, after 30 minutes I feel a head on my shoulder. When I looked at it, it’s Eun Gi’s head.

“And you said you don’t need it tsk” I muttered, I also feel sleepy so I also sleep; my head is on top of her head.

No one’s POV

“Hey Yeollie, look at them” Baekhyun said to chanyeol pointing his finger to Kai ang Eun Gi.

“Wahhh, they’re so cute together” Chanyeol squeal.

“Let’s have some memorable moments to keep” Baekhyun said.

“What are you thinking?” Chanyeol suspiciously asked.

“Here” Baehyun get his camera.

“Ohhhh~”

Baekhyun snap a photo of the two people sleeping which are Kai and Eun Gi.

“Let’s give it to them when they wake up.” Chanyeol said.

“You’re right so that they can have a picture together and a souvenir.” The two agreed but they don’t know that Kai and Eun Gi’s relationship is fake.

*****************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short update...

To Eun Gi and Sehun's shipper

i will do their story on the next chapter.