*024*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

24

Eun Gi’s POV

“Ready for my punishment?” she asked smirking.

“Noona I’m just kidding a while ago’ he said whining.

“So cute, but I’m going to punish you to give you a lesson hihihi” I evilly said to myself.

“But I’m not hunnie” I said to him while caressing his face.

“Noona you’re scaring me” Sehun said.

“But do I look scary to you?” I said pouting.

“A-ani-o” he stuttered.

“Then, why do you say I’m scaring you?” I asked in a cutely way.

“Noona!!!! You’re messing with me” he stomp his foot.

“Okay, for your punishment you’re going to be my slave for two days and you should follow what I say to you, araseo?” I said to him.

“Aishhh I hate you noona~” Sehun whined.

“I love you too Hunnie” I said smirking.

“Let’s eat our breakfast. But before we go you should piggyback me” I said to him then jump to his back.

“You’re so evil noona” Sehun whined.

“Don’t worry I’m not heavy” I said to him then while I’m at his back, I kiss his cheeks to see his reaction.

“Noona, what are you doing?” Sehun asked while his cheeks are super red. Hahahaha

“You’re so cute when you blush.” I grin.

 He continue walking, when we reach the restaurant he’s trying to drop me.

“Hey, I didn’t say that you can drop me” I said evilly.

“But we’re already here, they are looking at us” Sehun whined.

“Don’t mind them”.

“Noona~” he whined.

“Okay okay, you can drop me now.” I said to him then we order our food.

When we finish eating, we went to lobby and we’re on time when they’ll leave for the next game.

Sehun’s POV

We already reach our destination for the last game and it is the games that will decide who the overall winner is; the groups that will go to compete are our group which is the group two, the group 3 and the group 5.

 

The last game will be the dodge ball.

 

“Okay class, go to your group member and I will inform you about the rules and regulation”

Our teacher said.

 

We all went to our group members then our teacher continues.

“For the rules and regulation of the games blah blah blah” and so on.

“Okay class, you should prepare for this game because the winner will have a prize and it’s a surprise. We’re going to begin our game in 10 minutes, that’s all” our teacher finishes his speech.

 

After 10 minutes the game starts and it’s between the group 3 and 5.

 

Taemin, Baekhyun and I are talking about the games while Sooyoung, changsub and Eun Gi are just watching the games and the group 3 is the winner.

“Okay class for the last game we’re going to start in 20 minutes so that the group 3 can rest first” out teacher inform us.

 

“Sehunnie~” Noona call me.

 

“Why noona?” I asked.

 

“Errr, can you please get me a drink?” she asked.

 

“But—.” I’m going to object but she cut me off.

 

“But what sehunnie?” she asked sweetly.

 

“W-we h-have a ga-ame” I stuttered.

 

“It’s okay but can I drink with your bottle? Because I’m really thirsty” noona pouted.

 

“Araseo” I said to her and give her my bottle.

 

“Are you sure, you want me to drink in your bottle?” she asked smirking.

 

“Ne, why?” I asked nervously.

 

“Nothing” then she smile.

 

I saw her drinking at my bottles after noona drinks she gave my bottles back and smile.

 

“Do you think we do an indirect kiss?” she whispers to me seductively.

 

“E-e-ehhh? Wh-hat a-are you talking about?” I asked confused.

 

“Oh it’s nothing hunnie then she went back to sooyoung but she kiss my cheeks first that my face turn into red.

 

Eun Gi’s POV

 

I went to Sehun because I’m really thirsty; I remember that he will be my slave. When he objects about buying me a drink, an idea popped into my head to .

 

“He’s so cute when he stuttered” I said to myself then after I I kiss him into his cheeks and went to sooyoung but before that I saw his face is color red then I giggle because of that. I saw luhan approach him.

 

“Are you okay sehun?” he asked to Sehun.

 

“Ne” Sehun just answers.

“I think you’re not okay, your face is red. What happen to you?” luhan asked Sehun in concern.

 

“I think it’s because of the heat” Sehun defended that make me more giggle.

 

“Hey what happen to you?” Sooyoung unnie asked me.

 

“It’s nothing” and I smile at her.

 

“Are you sure?” she asked again and I just nodded.

 

“Let’s go the game will start in 2 minutes”. We went to the field to assemble for the game.

 

I saw Sehun looking at me then I wink at him. His face turn into red again and I smile to myself and focus to the game.

 

*******************************************************************************************