*031*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

31

Eun Gi’s POV

After I call Sehun, I went to the bathroom and take a shower then I went to my closet to find clothes to wear. After I finish wearing clothes I went to the mall to meet them.

When I reach the mall I saw Sehun and Luhan sitting in a bench while drinking their bubble tea, I approach them.

“Hi guys, sorry I’m late” I said to them.

“It’s okay noona, let’s go to the arcade and play games” Sehun suggested while Luhan is quiet.

“Hey Luhan, why are you so quiet?” I asked curiously.

“Nothing, don’t mind me. Let’s go” Luhan said.

“Ne” Sehun said excitedly. He locks his both arms to Luhan and I.

After 5 minutes of searching, we saw the arcade.

“I’m going to buy a token” Luhan said. Sehun and I are waiting for him, after a while, he already returns with a token in his hand.
 

We first went to the basketball area.

“Guys, let’s have a bet?” Sehun asked us.

“Okay, what is it?” Luhan asked then Sehun looked at me to know my answer then I smile to him indicating that I agree to the bet.

“The loser will do what the winner wants, deal?” Sehun asked.

“Okay, deal” Luhan and I both said.

The three of us stand to the three basketball area.

“Ok, if I count in three

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

GO” I shouted.

We all started playing, I really don’t have an idea about the scoring in real basketball but in this game the score are in front of you.

Luhan and Sehun is good player, I look at their score. Luhan – 58 while Sehun- 60 and when I look at my score it’s 50.

“I think I give up” I said to myself because my arm is aching. I decided to watch them. The time left is 10 seconds. Sehun is ahead of Luhan. But when the time is over the winner is none other than…….. LUHAN!!!!!

The score is 72-70.

“Yes!!!” Luhan yelled not minding the others.

“So, what do you want?” I ask him.

“Uhmmmm….”

*Ring ring*

Luhan’s phone is ringing.

“Yoboseyo?” he asks in other line.

“Ah ne, but I’m with my friends” luhan answered.

“Is it okay?” he asks in the other line.

“Okay, bye” he ended the call.

“Who’s that hyung?” Sehun asked him.

“My omma, oh let’s go to our house for an overnight, so that we can have a bonding” Luhan said.

“Just the three of us?” I ask him curiously.

“Ani, let’s call the others.”

They call their other friends.

“They’re busy with their family business while the others don’t want to they say their lazy to go tsk”

“So it’s the three of us?” I ask again.

“Ne” He answered.

“Let’s go”

When we reach Luhan’s house, we saw I think it’s his mother sitting in their couch.

“Mom” Luhan greeted.

“Oh you’re here son, I’m going take care of the house and if you need something just ask the maid, I need to go” His mom said.

“Ne, by the way mom she’s Seo Eun Gi our new friend” Luhan introduced me.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I greeted her.

“Annyeonghaseyo” She smiles at me.

“It’s nice to meet you, sorry but I need to go” she said I think she’s in hurry. Then she went out.

“Let’s go guys” luhan said to us.

*Ring Ring* I heard someone’s phone is ringing.

“Wait guys, I’m just going to answer this call” Sehun said.

Sehun take the call outside so we wait for him in the living room. After 10 minutes he went back.

“Sorry guys but I can’t join you tonight, it’s an emergency. I need to go sorry” Sehun said then he leaves. Then we heard his car engine and went away.

“So, errr it’s just the two of us?” I ask him.

“I think so” Luhan said in an awkward way.

Yes, it’s awkward because it’s just the two of us.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After 30 minutes of silence.

“Let’s just continue this in another day” I suggest.

“I think so, but you can’t go home because the rain is heavy” he said.

I look outside and it’s raining.

“Maybe you should spend a night here because of the weather” Luhan said.

“You’re right and I don’t have a choice” I said to him.