*023*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

23

Eun Gi’s POV

I feel someone shaking my body.

“Noona wake up” I heard Sehun.

“Give me 10 minutes hunnie, I’m tired and sleepy” I said not opening my eyes.

“But we need to go to the lobby in 30 minutes” he inform me.

“Araseo, give me 5 minutes” I said to him.

“Okay, if you didn’t wake in 5 minutes I’m going to carry you to the bathroom” Sehun said.

“Ne~” then I fell asleep.

After 5 minutes.

“Noona wake up now~” Sehun shook my body, but I didn’t respond.

Sehun’s POV

“Noona wake up now~”i shook her body, but she didn’t respond.

“Don’t blame me, I already warn you noona” I said to her and don’t have a response.

I carry her in a bride style then I open the door in the bathroom, I already prepare the bathtub so it’s not a problem, I lay her down to the bathtub with her pajamas.

“YAH!!!!” noona yelled then she open her eyes.

“OH SEHUN!!!!” she yelled again.

“I already warn you noona, hurry up and wash, so that we’re not going to be late to the lobby. We also need to eat our breakfast we didn’t eat our dinner yesterday because you fell asleep” i said.

“Araseo, you can leave” Noona said to me.

“But I can accompany you of you want” I said teasing her.

“WHAT?” she yelled again.

“I’m just asking you, no need to yell I’m just here” I said pouting.

“If you didn’t leave I’m going to kill you” she threatens me.

“1”

“2”

“2 and a half, I’m not kidding Sehun” noona said angrily.

“But I’m also not kidding” I smirk.

“3!!!”

She’s going to stand up in the bathtub, then I began running to leave the bathroom and I suddenly close the bathroom’s door.

“NOONA, I’M JUST KIDDING YOU, and DON’T BE MAD” I yelled outside the bathroom while grinning.

“IF I WERE YOU I’M GOING TO RUN NOW, IF I SAW YOU I’M GOING TO KILL YOU” noona also shouted.

“YAYYYY, BYE NOONA SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU” I started running to the hallway and went to the lobby; I saw my friends and stop running to approach them.

“Hey, why are you running early in the morning?” Tao hyung asked.

“I need to hide from noona” I answered.

“Why?” Lay hyung asked in curiosity.

“Because I carry her in the bathtub while she’s sleeping” I said to my friends then I saw some of them laughing and some are shocked.

“What the----“Kris hyung said.

“Why did you do that?” Kris hyung asked in a calm voice.

“It’s like this, I wake her up because we just have 30 minutes to prepare but she want to sleep so I give her 5 minutes, if she didn’t wake up in 5 minutes I warn her to drop in the bathroom. Then after 5 minutes she still sleeping so I wake her up again but she didn’t response. So I don’t have a choice, I carry her and laid her at the bathtub, I didn’t drop her. Then when noona come to her senses she yelled at me and asked me run because I’m going to be dead if she saw me.” I said to them in full details.

“Sehun, if I were you I’m going to run now” Tao hyung said, he’s looking at my back.

“But why?”

“Because some pig head are heading here” Tao hyung said when I looked at my back I saw noona glaring at me.

I started to run because I love my life, I reach the beach. I feel someone grab my shoulder.

“H-hi n-o-ona” I stuttered greeting her while smiling.

“Hi Sehun” she also said to me.

“Ready for my punishment?” she asked smirking.

“Someone help me!!!!”

“What is she going to do to me?”

*******************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating!!!