*04*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

4

Tao’s POV

“That girl is crazy and rude.” I thought.

I don’t like that girl, she’s so mean but truthfully she’s pretty and cute but her attitude is not that pretty.

After I walked out from that crazy girl, I went to our meeting place, I saw my hyung’s there.

“How’s the cleaning?” Baekhyun hyung asked but I know that he’s teasing me.

SUPER FUN!!” I said sarcastically.

“Does the two of you had go back to the World war III?” chanyeol hyung said holding his laughter.

“Shut up!! hyung, and you can laugh all you want, no need to hold that laughter tsk.” I said then I sit in one of the chair.

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung, Lay hyung and Chen hyung laugh crazily.

“Did we miss something?” D.O hyung asked.

“Ne, I hope you’re all there” Chen hyung said while laughing.

“What do you mean there?” Xiumin hyung asked.

“In our detention” Lay hyung said.

“Please elaborate”  Kris hyung said while having a face.

“You all know that we have a detention, right? There’s also a one girl having her first detention in her first day with us and it’s the girl who’s with kai in the cafeteria” Baekhyun said, then kai interrupted him.

“Oh, our anti-fan” kai said.

“Shut up Kai, let me finish first.” Baekhyun hyung said.

“Araseo hyung” kai pouts.

“Then we have a classroom that we need to clean so we divide ourselves into three groups, Tao and that girl are on the same group, tao object but Lay hyung stop him then suddenly that girl call Tao a panda boy and then Tao also call her a pig head then that’s the start of World War III, then when we’re cleaning, we heard them shouting to each other and calling name like Panda boy and Pig head that’s all I thank you!!” Baekhyun said while laughing and also the others except me.

“Panda boy as in? HAHAHAHA” Luhan hyung asked while laughing crazily.

“You’re all crazy” I whisper but they heard it.

“Yeah right, PANDA BOY” they all said and burst out laughing hardly.

“Whatever O_O” I said while rolling my eyes then looked outside when I saw that girl. I don’t even know her name; I follow her using my eyes. She’s resting in a big tree near our meeting place which is the garden but at the back.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Kris gege asked.

“Finish laughing at me already?” I asked sarcastically.

“Ne” he said while smiling then he looked outside.

“Oh, is that the girl that you called pig head?” Kris gege asked.

“Ne~,  so????” I said bored.

“Hey guys, it’s that girl” kris gege point using his finger to our other friends. And out of curiosity they all looked at her.

Sehun’s POV

When they all tease Tao hyung about that girl, I feel a different feeling inside me but I don’t know what it is, so to avoid those feelings, I also tease Tao hyung with the others. After our session of laughing, kris hyung went to Tao hyung and asked him what his doing then suddenly

“Hey guys, it’s that girl” kris hyung pointed at her. Then it gets my attention and also looked at her.

“I’m right, she’s pretty and she looked at peace when she closed her eyes.” I said to myself and smile.

“Hey maknae, why are you smiling?” Luhan hyung asked.

“I just remember something good” I lied.

“Oh, mind sharing it?” he asked curious.

“It’s nothing important” I said.

“But I’m curious about it” Luhan hyung nag me.

“Curiosity kills the cat, hyung” I said smiling.

“Whatever!! Keep it yourself then tsk” he pouts and leaves me.

“Mehrong” I said to his back when he left.

Eun Gi’s POV

After I had erased the board, I looked at my watch but it’s too early so I went to the big tree and rest before I go home. After 15 minutes of resting, I got home and change my clothes so that I can go to my job. When I entered the café, it has less than five people.

“Annyeonghaseyo”  I said to my coworkers.

“Annyeong, did you heard the news that the owner will sell this café?” Jae hee asked.

“Is it true?” I asked the others.

“I think that’s why our manager will meet us after closing” Jung su informs.

“Let’s just wait for their announcement and let’s work” I told them.

After 4 hours of working, we clean and close the café but we’re in the manager’s office.

“I’m sorry to tell you guys that you have one week to look for another job because the owner of this café will go to  other country and stay there permanently” the manager explained to us.

“Ne” that’s the only word that we can say.

*******************************************************************************************