*044*

I HATE THEM!!!

44

Eun Gi’s POV

It’s already lunch break and I’m alone eating in the cafeteria.

“Oh my gosh, they’re here” one girl shout.

 

“I miss them”

“It’s been a while since we didn’t saw them.

Many girls are talking, squealing and giggles.

“Eh, what happen to them?” I ask myself.

Then I ask one of the girls near me.

“Excuse me, what’s happening?” I ask her.

“Oh, I think you’re a new student here that’s why you don’t know them, they are the kingka’s here in campus” she said.

“Oh, thank you”

I don’t like noisy place so I grab my food and went out to the cafeteria not minding the people, I went to the garden but I bump into someone.

“I’m sorry” I said to a girl, when she look up she’s pretty.

“It’s okay, I’m sorry too; by the way are you new here? I didn’t see you in my three years studying here” she asks me.

“Ne, I’m Eun Gi, I’m a third year student here and I’m a transferee” I introduce myself and she looks familiar.

“Oh that’s why, by the way my name is Na Eun and I’m a fourth year student here so it means I’m your sunbae and your my hoobae, it’s nice to meet you” she said while smiling.

Oh that’s why she’s familiar and as far as I know she’s Luhan’s fiancée.

“It’s nice to meet you too” I said while smiling. I know that she’s kind.

“By the way, where are you going?” she ask me.

“In the garden because it’s too noisy in the cafeteria” I told her.

“Oh, I think it’s because of them”- Na eun.

“Them?”-Me

“Yes, they are my friends because one of them is my fiancé” she told me.

If one of them is her fiancée does it means….

Oh my gosh, they also study here.

“Are they EXO?” I curiously ask her.

“Ne, how do you know?” she curiously ask me.

“They are my friends back then” I inform her.

“is that so, let’s go to them, I’m also going there. I’m sure they will be surprise if they see you” Na eun said excitedly and I hope we can be friends because I don’t have a girl friend is it okay with you?” she ask me.

“Ne, and your my first girl friend here” I said to her.

“let’s go girlfriend”

“Girlfriend?” I ask her.

“That’s what I’m going to call you and you are going to call me girlfriend ne?” she said while smiling then she grabs my hands and we went to the cafeteria.

When we reach their place Na eun talk to them first, they didn’t see me.

“Guys, I already have a girlfriend and she’s new here” na eun said to them happily.

“Girlfriend? Are you…” Na eun cut them off.

“Guys, it means girl slash friend, oh and she told me that she’s your friend back then”

“who?” Tao ask her.

“Hi guys” I greet them.

“EUN GI!!!”

“NOONA!!!”

“MOM!!!” they suddenly yelled and they hug me.

“I miss you guys” I told them happily.