*017*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

17

Kai’s POV

Today is the day of our trip in Jeju, I already pack my things that I need to use last night. I woke up early to double check my things if I forgot something then eat my breakfast then I took a shower and wear my clothes, I also didn’t forget to bring my sweater and bring some jacket.

When I already outside the gate, I saw my friends waiting for me.

“Hyung, did you convince Eun Gi noona to come?” Sehun asked me.

“Yes, why?” I asked.

“She’s not here and we only have 10 minutes to go” Sehun said with a long face.

“Where are you? If you don’t come you’re dead!!!” I said to myself.

Eun Gi’s POV

I don’t know if I’m going to join the trip or not. I already pack my things last night, I looked at my watch and I only have 20 minutes to decide.

“What am I going to do?” I asked myself.

“Am I going or not?” then I heard my phone ring, and it’s Kai.

“What?” I asked irritated.

“Why are you not here?” he asked angrily.

“It’s none of your business if I join the trip or not” I said pissed.

“Are you sure you’re not going?” he asked, I know that he’s smirking even though I didn’t see him.

“What if I didn’t show? What will you do?” I challenge him.

“You didn’t want what I’m going to do” he said.

“Like?” I asked him.

“Uhmmm let’s see…” one minute of silence.

“What if I teel the whole school that…” I know what next that he will go to say is.

“I’m a maid?” I asked raising my eyebrow even though he didn’t see me.

“Nope, I’m going to tell them that we already have a baby, what you think BABE?” he asked that make me pissed off.

“They will not believe you” I said.

“Oh you want me to try?” he challenges me.

“Geez, don’t you dare” I yelled at him.

“You should get out your now where ever you are” he commanded.

Kai’s POV

When I heard that Eun Gi is not already in the school, I went away to my friends to call her, when we finish talking I hang up my phone.

“Where did you go?” Baekhyun hyung asked.

“I just get some fresh air” I half lie to him.

“Let’s go so that we can have our seat, we only have 5 minutes” Baekhyun hyung said.

“Ne, let’s go” I said to him.

“You better be here” I said in my mind.

Sehun’s POV

I wake up very early to go to school to see Noona, but she’s not there. I wait and wait to her but she’s not showing out. I saw my friends and go with them then I saw Kai hyung and I remember that he told me that he will convince noona to go to the trip.

But when I asked him, he said that he convince noona to join the trip.

“Noona, where are you?”

“Please please I hope she will come with us”

“Sehunnie, let’s find our seat” Luhan hyung said.

“Ne” I said to him. When I enter the bus I saw Kai hyung sitting alone and I know that he’s waiting for noona.

“Class we have 2 minutes to leave so check your things if you forgot something” I heard my teacher said.

When the teacher finish informing us, I looked outside the window then I saw a familiar figure running in our bus.

“Thank you God” I sigh in happiness.