*019*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

19

Eun Gi’s POV

After 2 hours of travelling we already reach our destination, we first went to a resort hotel for our room. Because the shool is for the rich people, we have two person per room.

“Class I’m going to give the key to all of you and you will find your roommates when you reach your room” our teacher said.

“I hope we’re roommate” Kai whisper to me.

“I hope not” I leave him alone and use the elevator to go to my room” when the elevator will go to close.

“Wait” I heard a voice and touch the button to open the door.

“Thank you” I heard him said, when I looked at the person it’s Sehun.

“Noona~, wait is your room number?” he asked smiling.

“Secret” I said to him.

“Please let me know your room number” Sehun whine.

“Nope, maybe later” I said to him final then the elevator door open to the 18th floor, I went out to the elevator and I saw Sehun at my back.

“Hey, don’t stalk me” I said to him.

“But this is also my floor number” he pouts.

“Okay” I just said and leave.

I already found my room number when I put the key in the keyhole Sehun speak.

“Noona, why are you opening my room?” Sehun asked.

“What? So we’re roommate?” I asked in shocked.

“Eh?” Sehun said in confusion.

“Let’s go inside first” I said to him then we walk inside the room and it’s beautiful.

“Wow” I said to no one then I sit at the bed then I face Sehun.

“I’m glad we’re roommates, because I’m comfortable when I’m with you and we’re also friend” I said to him smiling.

“But how about Kai hyung?” he asked.

“Don’t mind him, let’s unpack our things and after that let’s eat at the restaurant because our teacher said that will going to have our dinner at 6 pm” I said to him.

“Ne” he said and do his thing.

Sehun’s POV

When I saw that noona is opening my room number, I already know that she will going to be my roommate. I thought she don’t like it because of her question when we’re outside the room but when we walk inside she said that it’s okay to her.

“I’m so happy” I said to myself.

“I hope we can become very close because of this” I thought while smiling.

“Sehun are you okay?” noona asked.

“Ne, waeyo” I asked.

“You’re smiling” she said.

“It’s just I’m happy because we’re roommate, I don’t want to be roommate with other girls if it’s possible” I explain to her.

“Oh, okay are you finish already?” she asked me.

Ne, let’s have dinner” I said to her then we went to the restaurant inside the hotel.

We grab foods and sit.

“Jagiya~” I heard Kai hyung called noona but noona ignore him.

“Why are you ignoring me?” Kai hyung asked.

“Don’t bother me just grab your food and eat” noona just said to him while Kai hyung is pouting.

While we’re eating with my friends, kai hyung will always talk to noona but she will always ignore him.

“Jagiya~”Kai hyung said.

“Will you please just eat your food Kai” she said to him then she shoves a spoonful of rice to his mouth.

“Shut up” Noona said I think she’s pissed to hyung.

“Let’s go Sehun” Noona said to me because we’re already finish eating.

“Why are you going with Sehun?” Kai asked.

“Because we’re roommate’s hyung” I said to him.

“It’s unfair, let’s switch” Kai hyung said.

“I’m fine with Sehun” Noona said that makes me smile.

“Jagiya, don’t cheat with Sehun” Kai whined.

“Whatever weirdo” Noona said then she grab my hands and we leave.

“Don’t hold other guys hand jagiya~” Kai hyung whined but noona ignore him again.

“Bye guys, see you” noona bid goodbye to my hyungs.

“How about me?” Kai pouts.

“Bye” Noona said to him and we leave, I looked at her hands holding my wrist. “I’m so happy because noona hold my hands” I said to myself smiling like a kids.

***************************************************************************************************

To all shippers of Sehun and Eun Gi

I'm going to write a story of them in the next and next chapters.

Thanks for my subbies and please vote for this story

Kamsahamnida chingus...