*021*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

21

Sehun’s POV

Noona and I are going to the restaurant inside the hotel to eat, we saw my other friends waving to us, and we went first to their table and greet them.

“Morning hyungs” I said to them happily then baekhyun hyung look down to noona and i.

“Kai, what’s that?” he asked pointing our hands and Kai hyung is angry because of that.

“Hey what are you two doing? Are you cheating behind my back?” kai hyung asked angrily.

“Why? Are we an item?” Noona asked raising her eyebrows.

“Yes we are” he said.

“But as far as I know one week is the ----.” Noona didn’t finish what she’s going to say because kai hyung put his hand to noona’s mouth.

“Excuse us” Kai hyung said then he grab noona’s wrist and leave.

“Let me go” noona yelled to hyung.

Kai’s POV

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked angrily.

“One week is already over Kai” she said to me.

“But----.” Eun Gi cut me off.

“We have a deal and a promise is a promise” she told me.

I remember our deal that we made when I saw her in a maid uniform in Kris hyungs house. I feel that time is running so fast because I didn’t feel that one week is over.

“But at least you let me know about that” I inform her.

“Why am I going to do that? You should remember some of the important things and I’m not your secretary to remind you” she said angrily.

“Okay okay chill” I just said to her.

“Let’s me explain it to them” I said to her.

“I’m glad, I have my freedom from you and you should remember the deal Kai” she reminded me.

“What if I told them?” i asked in curiosity.

“You should expect the unexpected” she threatens me.

“Don’t worry I always keep my promise, let’s explain it to them” I said to him and she follow me.

Eun Gi’s POV

After we finish talking, we went to his friends.

“Guys, I’m going to tell you something” Kai said to them.

“What is it?” Lay asked.

“Eun Gi and I are already break because we were both young for a relationship and if we’re from each other it will wait but if not then babush” Kai said to them.

“Oh okay” they all said with a calm reaction and Kai looks shocked about it.

“Is that all your reaction?” Kai asked in confusion.

“What do you want us to expect?” Kris asked.

“And why is that?” Kai asked in confusion.

“Chanyeol can you explain it to him?” Xiumin said.

“Because you two are always bickering and we know that you’re a flirt so we think that you two are going to break, so that’s as simple as that” Chanyeol said.

“And you’re always lose to Eun Gi because she always ignore you” D.O said.

“And also we’re wondering how the two of you become an item it remains a mystery to us” Luhan wondered.

I don’t know if they all said to me is a compliment or not.

“By the way who cares, as if I care” I said to myself.

“So now it’s clear, Sehun let’s grab our food” I said to Sehun and we went to the buffet table to get our food.

No one’s POV

“Do you think what I think?” Tao asked then he looked at the two.

“I think I know about it” Chen said.

“And are the two of you thinking?” Kris asked.

“Look at Eun Gi and Sehun, they are so close to each other” Chen said to everyone.

“Yeah, I also see it” Kai said pouting.

“Do you all think they like each other?” Lay asked.

“I don’t know we’re not them so we don’t know the answer” Suho said.

“And it’s also none of our business” Kris also agreed to the other leader.

“Oh before we forgot something, where is the bet?” Chanyeol remember.

“I thought you already forgot that” Baekhyun said in annoyance.

“Hehehehe give it to us now” Xiumin said smiling.

“Here’s your 500 won” Lay give it to them.

Xiumin, D.O and Chanyeol make a bet to Lay, Baekhyun and Chen that Kai and Eun Gi will only last in one week while the others bet that they will last in two weeks.

“Hey, why you didn’t tell us?” Kris and Kris asked angrily while the others rub their neck.

“Sorry hyung” they all said to the leaders.

“You should include us to the bet, right Kris?” Suho asked the other leaders while the others looked shocked at them.

“Yeah right, you guys are no fun” Kris said to them while Luhan, Kai and Tao are laughing and rolling like a buffalo because they think the leaders are mad at them because they make a bet about Kai and Eun Gi.

“We thought you’re mad at us but aisshh never mind” Chanyeol said in frustration because of the two leaders.

“Want to make a bet about the two?” Kris asked pointing to Sehun and Eun Gi.

“What about them?” Baekhyun asked.

“Let’s bet on how much longer before they became an item” Kris explain to them.

“Hyung, let that be to them and let’s not make any bet that concerns our member” Luhan disagree.

“I think he has a point their Kris” Suho agreed to Luhan.

“What about you guys?” Kris asked the others.

“I think they’re right.” Some of them said and the others agree.