*022*

I HATE THEM!!!

 

22

Eun Gi’s POV

It’s the third day of our tour, I woke up early and then I wash my face and brush my teeth after that I leave the bathroom and saw Sehun already awake.

“Morning Hunnie~” I said smiling.

“Morning noona~” Sehun also said, then we heard something in the hallway and it’s the teacher in an announcement room.

“Morning to all the students you need to gather in the lobby area in 10 minutes, we have an activity today. Thank you” we heard it from our room.

“You need to wash now” I said to Sehun and he went to the bathroom while his in the bathroom I change my clothes.

After 7 minutes Sehun already finish washing and changing his clothes, he exited the bathroom.

“Let’s go” I said to him.

“Ne”

We already reach the lobby, some students are already in the lobby and some are entering the lobby after 5 minutes of waiting to others our teacher speak about the activity.

“Okay class, for our activity I need to divide you into five groups, and all in all you are 30 students so six members each”. Our teacher informs us.

“Ma’am are we going to choose our members or you’re the one who’s going to choose?” one of my classmate asked in concern.

“Oh about that, I already prepare a number here and you just need to pick one and it decided your members” she said holding a bowl with a paper fold.

“Okay I’m going to approach all of you and you just need to get one paper” our teacher explains.

“Ne~” we all said then I heard some of them are talking with their friend.

“I hope I can group with one of the Kingka’s” one of them said.

“I’m so excited to be with them”

“I hope we can be in one group” one of my classmate said to her friend.

“Good luck to me”

Then I saw my teacher in front of me, I pick one paper and open it.

“I’m number 2, I hope my members are all good and nice”

I saw the Kingka’s went near me.

“Noona, what’s your group number?” Sehun asked.

“It’s a secret” I said to him.

“But I want to be with you so tell me” he whined.

“You will know later” I said smiling to him.

“Okay classes, to those who pick number one come here in front” our teacher said to us.

For our group number one it’s Kris, Minho, Seohyun, Chanyeol, Taeyeon and Yoona.

“Now come forward who gets the number 2”.

I come forward and the others who get the number 2. It’s me, Taemin, Sooyoung, Changsub, Baekhyun and Sehun.

The number 3 group consists of Tao, Kai, Krystal, Eunkwang, Xiumin and Yuri.

The number 4 group consists of Minhyuk, Suho, Tiffany, Chen, Jonghyun and D.O.

The number 5 group consists of Sungjae, Lay, Ilhoon, Luhan, Onew and Jessica.

“Now you all know your partner, so for our first activity we’re going to play the relay game so you need to choose three members per group” our teacher explains.

“Ma’am can we know the games that we’re going to play?” Sungjae asked.

“Of course, for our first day it’s relay, volleyball and basketball. For the second day it’s dodge ball  and it will decide  who’s the winner and in the evening we’re going to do a bonfire, that’s all any question?” our teacher asked us.

“Ma’am, what’s the price for the winning team?” Xiumin asked.

“You’re all going to know it tomorrow it’s a surprise” our teacher said smiling.

“Let’s start”

For the group 1, the representatives are Kris, Minho and Yoona.

For the group 2, the representatives are Changsub, Baekhyun and Sooyoung.

For the group 3, the representatives are Tao, Eunkwang and Yuri.

For the group 4, the representatives are Jonghyun, Chen and Tiffany.

For the group 5, the representatives are Sungjae, Luhan and Jessica.

“Now go to your place and we’re going to start”.

All of the participants are going to their place.

“In a count of three, you can all start to run”

“3”

“2”

“1”

“And Go!!!”

They all started running, at first Kris is leading then Tao is now the leading then he pass the baton to Yuri but Changsub is following then pass it to Sooyoung and the others are also passing the baton to the girls but Yuri and Sooyoung are leading because of their long legs. After 5 minutes of running the winner is our team.

Sehun, Taemin and I are seating in the grass while the others are playing and we’re not talking to each other because we’re focusing on the game. When the teacher announces the winner we all jump in joy and run towards them.

“Congrats” the three of us all said to them.

Then we rest for 20 minutes and the second game starts.

The winner for the Volleyball is the group 5. Then for the basketball, group 3.

“Okay class you can all rest”

We all headed to our perspective room and clean ourselves.

After cleaning I laid my back to the bed and I already fall asleep, I didn’t wait for Sehun because his washing in the bathroom and I’m also tired to the activities.