43

Just A Bet ?

PARALLEL TO CHAPTER 42

 

With TaeNy

 

Class has just ended and everyone including Sooyoung with Jessica has already left . Only left in the class are the students that have extra class which including Tiffany . The extra class starts in 1 hour 15 minutes but the classmates are slacking in the classroom while playing their electronic gadgets .

"Baby ...." Tiffany called out to Taeyeon who is the last one to pack his bag .

"Hmm ?" Taeyeon hummed without looking at her .

"Baby ~" She frowned as she wants attention .

Taeyeon zipped the last zip before sitting down , facing her . "Yess ?" He repeated .

"Mummy and Daddy are back in Korea ." She told .

"Mumm- wait . Your parents ?" Taeyeon exclaimed .

Tiffany nodded .

"Oh shoot . Are you worried that your parents might know about my mum and I staying there ?" Taeyeon asked . "Don't worry . How about ummm .... my mum and I stay out and maybe stay in a hotel for three days or something while your parents are here ? I c-can take our stuffs tonight . When your parents are asleep ." He continued without letting Tiffany to speak . 

After he's done , he earned a light slap on his lips . "What are you talking about ? I'm not letting you and your mum sleep anywhere except at my house . Well , technically it's my parents' but who cares ." She frowned and glared at him .

"But but b-but your paren-" Before he can continues , Tiffany covers his mouth with her palm .

"No . You are staying at my house. Don't worry . Probably they just want to have dinner , have family talks and take their stuffs again before leaving again . YOU MUST be back at 10PM exact . Do not be late or else , YOU will sleep at the backyard . Furthermore, 10PM is my parent's sleeping time if they are not leaving tonight ." She interrupted him .

Taeyeon nodded . When Tiffany lets go of his mouth , he pouted . "If I sleep at the backyard, how about my mum ? She will back at 11PM - 12AM "

"She will sleep at her room as usual because she have a reason . But not for you , MR KIM ." She squinted her eyes .

"Whuuuuut ? Pft . Okay ! Don't worry . I'll be back 10 minutes earlier. " 

"Good boy ." Tiffany giggled .

"Alright alright . I got to go ." Taeyeon looked at his watch before standing up and took his bag .

"Concentrate and pay attention , okay? If you did not understand anything , ask the teacher . Or not, you can ask me tonight . Understand ?" 

Tiffany nodded , causing Taeyeon to smile . "Okay . Goodbye , baby girl  . Text me if anything cropped up . I love you ." He kissed her forehead before walked down the stairs to leave the class .

After receiving the forehead kiss , Tiffany's face can't get any redder as her classmates who are also having the extra class saw it . However , she's proud of having such lovey boyfriend like Taeyeon . She bit her lips while smiling and she rested her head on the table , sniffing at her sleeve that has Taeyeon's perfume .

In the past , Siwon has never given her kisses that has emotion . Siwon's kisses has feelings of lust while Taeyeon's kisses seems soothing , romantic and feels with love . Siwon and Taeyeon's ways of treating her is way too apart. Even though Taeyeon is poor but he treats Tiffany like a princess while Siwon takes her for granted and never take their relationship serious . 

Now , whenever she's with Taeyeon , she feels secured , protected , blissful like how she never feels this way with Siwon .

 

 

With Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon came out from the class and walked towards the elevator . He reached level one and he started to walk towards ADMIN block where the school carpark were . From CLASS block to ADMIN block to IT block , there's amphitheatre in the middle of the three blocks .

As he was walking , he saw Siwon and his two friends were slacking there. 

Taeyeon saw Leeteuk nudged Siwon while pointing using his mouth to his direction . Siwon turned and saw Taeyeon of course. He smiled and stood up as he walked to Taeyeon .

"Heeeeey . Are you ready for futsal friendly later ?" Siwon asked in a very very friendly way which makes Taeyeon flustered .

Taeyeon didn't replied .

"It's okay . See you later . Hope to have a fun match ." Siwon reached his hand for a handshake .

"Yeah . See you later , I guess ." Taeyeon said coldly and just walked away .

Siwon raised his eyebrows and scoffed . 

"Dude . Are you okay ? Why are you behaving so friendly?" Sungmin asked Siwon  .

Siwon smirked . "Nothing . Just pretending , I guess . Let's see how long can he stand . He will crush soon I guess ." He continue smirking as he stared at Taeyeon's back who was walking towards the carpark .

"Huh ? Are you going to injure him later on ?" Leeteuk asked .

"No no no no no ." Siwon cockily said . "I don't need to raise a finger to defeat him from now . Just relax . You'll see ." He scoffed again . "Come on , let's go . We got to get ready ." He continued .

 

"WHATS WITH HIM JUST NOW ???" Taeyeon talked to himself the moment he's inside the car . 

"It's very weird . He must be planning something !" Taeyeon exclaimed . He inserted the car key and starts the engine . "Ughhh . I just hate him . Just have to be careful with his team . "He shook his head and sighed .

 

30 Minutes later , he reached National Park . He parked his car , locked it and took his bag . Luckily he kept one of his custom jersey and soccer boot and futsal boot in the car . He took out all of the books and stuffed in his futsal things .

He saw his friends already starts to warm up and have a little training as the futsal friendly starts in 45 minutes .

"Hey , guys !" he entered the futsal pitch . 

"Heyyy !" They greeted back . "Come on ." They called him in to warm up . 

There's only six of them as futsal needed five players . Sunny only called the best players like Kai , Nichkhun , Taeyeon , himself and Tao as the goalkeeper .

Taeyeon slightly bowed at the girl who is sitting at the bench with their stuffs . "You are?"

"Oh ,hi . I'm Nickhun's girlfriend , Victoria .I came " she smiled .

"OH ! Hi ! Are you a student as well ?" He asked .

Victoria shook her head . "I'm 24 years old and has graduated . I lived in China but I came here to work two years ago ." She smiled .

"So you're older ? I'm sorry , noona . " He chuckled .

"Don't call me , noona . Just call me vic . I'm not used to people calling me 'noona' ." She laughed .

"Oi ! KimTaeyeon . Stop flirting with my girlfriend and come in here ."Nichkhun shouted from his spot in jealousy .

Everyone laughed . "AIGOO ! Don't worry ! I won't !" Taeyeon laughed . 

Taeyeon then took off his school shirt button and put his school shirt on his school bag . "Ummm , victoria-sshi . Can you face there for 1 sec ? I want to take off my pants ." Taeyeon awkwardly laughed .

Not that he can't change in the toilet but the toilet is quite far away and he didn't expect a girl will be here .

"O-okay ." Victoria giggled and turned away while covering her face .

Seeing that , Taeyeon quickly slides his pants out , leaving him with his toy-story boxers . He quickly put his pants on his school shirt and took his shorts ,wearing it as fast as lightning .

"Yah yah YAH !" NIchkhun exclaimed . 

"She didn't see anything !" Taeyeon exclaimed back .

The rest just laughed . "Okay , victoria-sshi . You can be at ease now . I apologised again . " taeyeon laughed . For warming up and training , Taeyeon will always wear just black tank top with shorts . 

"It's okay ." Victoria smiled .

"KimTaeyeon . HURRY !" Nichkhun jokingly shouted again in jealousy.

"HOLD ON ! Aish !" Taeyeon then took his futsal shoes and quickly change into it . "ALRIGHT , I'M DONE !" He playfully imitated Nichkhun as he entered the pitch as well to warm up and earn a hit on his head with the soccer ball . 

"OUCH !"

 

 

 

 

FUTSAL MATCH

Without realising , it's already 2.30PM . Siwon and his teams are at their bench with Hyuna there while Taeyeon and the team at their own bench with Victoria .

"Alright . Even though this is just a friendly futsal , play like how we always play. Having fun while competitive . Okay ?" Taeyeon said in a leader manner .

"Yes !"

"But another advice . Be careful with them . They can do anything . They might hurt you or something ." Taeyeon advised .

They nodded .

 

*Beeeeeep*

A referee blows his whistle . Even though it's just a friendly , they called a referee in so the match will be fair .

The referee calls out for the players .  Siwon's team consists of Leetuek , Sungmin , himself , Donghae and Kangin as the goalkeeper .

Taeyeon's team and Siwon's team shook hands . Everyone shook their hand . Siwon just smirked at Taeyeon when they shook hand and Taeyeon just ignore his smirk .

The first ball goes to Taeyeon's team .

 

*Beeeeep*The match starts

 

Kai pass the ball to Sunny . Sunny pass back to Taeyeon before running in front of Sungmin so Taeyeon pass through back to him . Donghae defends and moves towards him causing Sunny to pass to Taeyeon who runs forward at the right side

Taeyeon received the ball at the right quickly and runs . Sungmin tried to pressurize him and take the ball but he fails as Taeyeon did a ZeinTouch Exit to the left . Siwon saw and tried to tackle but Taeyeon already pass to Nichkhun . 

Nichkhun also did a trick . From the centre , he did a Twin Touch to the right before appearing near the goalie . Knowing if he just shoot aimlessly, Kangin will obviously catch the ball so he did a feint kick before passing to Kai who then shoots into the goal .

 

*BEEEEEEP* 1 - 0 

 

Sungmin gets the ball and pass to Siwon . Siwon kicked long ball to Leeteuk near at the goalie but intercepted by Sunny who has fast reflex and ran to Leeteuk . 

"What the?" Leeteuk mumbled .

Donghae once again tried to defend Sunny . He came closer . With the close distance , Sunny might not clear the ball away .He then did Overhead Heel Flick and quickly went infront of Donghaw to get the ball back before passing to Nichkhun . 

Nichkhun pass through to Kai however intercepted by Siwon .

Siwon did a Turbo Cut passing through Taeyeon and without thinking , he uses his strong leg to shoot as hard as possible as if this is in a soccer field . With that , everyone in Taeyeon's team gets surprised and luckily the ball went out .

"The heck man ?!" Taeyeon exclaimed .

"What ?" Siwon asked as if he didn't do anything .

Taeyeon just sighed and ignored him.

"Dude ! Pass to me next time !" Sungmin ,Leeteuk and Donghae exclaimed .

 

20 minutes has passed and yet the score remains 1-0 . Despite how many tricks and shots both team has done in the futsal pitch , the team defenses and the goalkeepers are doing a great job .

 

Tao kicked the ball and passed to Nichkhun . Without delaying , he pass to Sunny . Donghae defends and pulls his shirt . Sunny quickly did Elzein Spin and get away from Donghae . He runs until he faced Sungmin and did Tornado Twist in front of him and Taeyeon intercept as he took the ball away . 

Taeyeon then did the same like Siwon and shoots strongly which caught KangIn out of guard causing him to avoid the ball and make it enter the goal .

 

*BEEEEEEEP* 2-0

 

 

 

SKIPS  

*BEEEEPP BEEEP BEEEEEEP* FinalScore : 4-2

 

The players then line up and shook hand again to show sportmanships. 

"Good job . Continue the good job until WE meet YOU at the championship." Siwon glared at Taeyeon .

"Don't worry . We will . "Taeyeon said calmly. 

Siwon purposely gripped Taeyeon's hand harder , causing Taeyeon to frown . Siwon came closer to his ear , "Let's see until how long you will stand . Be careful when you go home . Don't get kidnapped or hurt yourself . "He whispered and laughed at the end as he makes a sarcastic joke .

Taeyeon glared at him and returned the grip . "Thanks for your concern ." He bowed his head slightly as he raised his right eyebrow .

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM BAM BAAAAM ! I guess next chapter will be a heartbreaking chapter . The moment that you guys have been waiting for next . *grins*

 

For those you do not know the tricks that I have highlighted , just search the name in YouTube and you will know what tricks I'm referring to . I'm sorry if the futsal match is short as it is FUTSAL . I can't describe a lot in futsal match as basically every things are the same . The passing and everything . So I apologise (:

 

COMMENT ! SUBSCRIBE ! UPVOTE !