9

Just A Bet ?

Few hours later 

"Okay .. Stop with the strict english lesson now . It's time to go home ." Taeyeon said distressly . Now he knew how strict Tiffany is about tutoring English .

"Alright ." Tiffany answered , packing their stuffs .

"Finish packing ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Yup."

"Let's go then ." Taeyeon said . Taeyeon's house is not far from the library . Only two blocks away . "Luckily , it's not hot anymore" Taeyeon said after getting out from the library .

 

Soon later , they reached Taeyeon's house . 

"Alright , we've reached ." Taeyeon said to Tiffany . "Oh yes . Let me warn you . My house is not like your mansion . My house is small and not big like yours . Or maybe clean like your mansion . Okay ?" Taeyeon warned her first .

"Don't worry ." Tiffany said . Taeyeon then opened the door . 

"Mum ! I'm home !" Taeyeon shouted , making Mrs Kim to come out from the kitchen . "Aigoo .. My son is back ." Mrs Kim kissed his cheeks .

As soon Tiffany enters , she looked around . The house was indeed very small and it already shows how poor Taeyeon is . However , the house has something that her mansion had been missing . That is love . The way she saw Taeyeon's mum kissed his cheeks , patting his cheeks , she felt envious . Without realising , she smiled seeing that .

"Oh yes , mum . Come here ." Taeyeon holds his mum's hand and walked towards Tiffany . "Mum . This is Tiffany , my classmate . Tiffany , this is my lovelyyy mum ." He introduced while grinning .

"Good evening , auntie ." Tiffany bowed politely and greeted .

"Omo . This is the one that you always said ?" Mrs Kim asked Taeyeon , smile widely after seeing how pretty Tiffany is . She then holds her hand in a motherly way . This is her first time seeing Tiffany , who Taeyeon had crush on .

"Huh ? Always said ?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon .

"No no . What she meant is I've said about you being my partner in the project . That's all . Right , mum ?" Taeyeon quickly asked his mum .

"Oh , yes yes . My mistake ." Mrs Kim can't stop staring at her . My son's taste is really great . Ohmy . She's so pretty . 

"Err .. Mum . What do you cook for today ?" Taeyeon quickly take Mrs Kim's hands off Tiffany and back hugged his mum like usually he does while changing the topic .

"Since Tiffany is here , I cooked quite a lot of dishes ." Mrs Kim said .

"Auntie . You shouldn't cooked a lot . What if we can't finish the food ?" Tiffany asked .

"It's okay . Taeyeon in fact is a big eater . He loves eating . Furthermore , I cooked all of his favourite dishes . You might like it too ." 

"Yup yup . My mum is an excellent cook . You will fall in with her food easily ." Taeyeon said . 

"Tiffany , go ahead and sit .  I'm sorry if we don't have comfortable couch for you ." Mrs Kim apologised . "It's okay , auntie . I don't mind ." Tiffany smiled and sit on the old couch .

"Taeyeon and I will prep-*cough*cough*" Mrs Kim coughed .

"Mum , have you eaten your medicine ?" Taeyeon asked worriedly .

"I did . I just eaten before you came back ." Mrs Kim coughed again .

"It's okay mum . You go and sit there . I'll prepare the food alone ." Taeyeon help his mum to the mattress .

"Taeyeon , let me help ." Tiffany suggested .

"It's alright . You're the guest . Sit there ." 

"No . I want to help ." Tiffany insisted .

"Okayyy .. But be careful . Inside the kitchen , there is bugs ." Taeyeon lied . Even though it's a basement , they are very hygenic . There are no bugs , insects or whatever .

"W-what ?? I don't care ." Tiffany  still insisted and followed Taeyeon to the kitchen . 

"Woaaaaaahh ~" Taeyeon exclaimed when he saw those dishes . "Tiffany . I'm sorry . We don't have dining table . Do you mind if we just sit on the floor like normally my mum and i eat ? Or do you need a chair ?" Taeyeon asked .

"It's okaaaay . I don't mind . You know what ? Today will the my first time , eating homemade food made by love ." Tiffany said .

"How did you know that there's love in this ?" 

"Your mum . I can see it ." Tiffany smiles , making Taeyeon to smile as well .

Suddenly for today , Taeyeon's word seems to be right . When they are ready to put the foods at the living room , There's two baby cockroach walking towards Tiffany's foot . Seeing something moving , she then looked down . As soon she looks down , she screamed loudly .

"KYAAAAA !" Unconsiously , she hugged Taeyeon and straddled her legs around Taeyeon's waist , making Taeyeon to be totally surprise and unexpected . Luckily , Taeyeon is strong . However , he can't stop blushing of thinking that Tiffany's melons is pressing against his chest and her lower body is around his waist . 

"W-what happened ?" He gained back his focus and asked . Tiffany did not answered and keep hugging Taeyeon tightly while pointing to two baby cockroaches .

"What's wrong ???" Mrs Kim quickly came to the kitchen , worried if anything happens to Tiffany . But she didn't expect to see this from them . Well , her son is standing in the middle of the kitchen with Tiffany hugged her son tightly with her legs around her son's waist  like how babies hug their parents .

Oh god . Are they moving that fast ? tsktsktsk . Youngsters ..

"I'm s-sorry for interrupting . You guys can continue ." Mrs Kim smirked and went back to her mattress . Looks like she misunderstood .

"N-no m--" Taeyeon can't explain much because Tiffany is hugging him toooo tight . "T-t-tiffany . Toooooo t-tighttt ."Taeyeon exclaimed . 

Tiffany ignored and continue pointing to the baby cockroach which still there . 

"What ? Co-cockroaches ??" Taeyeon asked Tiffany . He also surprised to the two baby cockroaches for the first time . "Okay okay . Get down . I'll kill it ." Taeyeon said , which earn a no from Tiffany . 

"Aigooo . How am I supposed to kill that if you keep hanging on me ?" Taeyeon asked . Tiffany ignored and buried her face into Taeyeon's neck . Well , being a rich and wealthy princess , she hates bugs especially . She's really afraid of it .

"Aigooo" Taeyeon sighed and decided to kill them while carrying her . He then took a tissue and just pressed on the baby cockroaches easily . Since they are only babies , it is totally easy . He then threw it out by the kitchen's small opening window

"Oi . I already threw it . Get down now ." Taeyeon ordered , earning a 'no' again . "Aish . Look there . I already threw them . Don't worry . My house really don't bugs or what . I don't know why suddenly it appeared today ." Taeyeon explained . Tiffany then looked intently at the floor . After she thought it's okay , she get down .

"You like it ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Like what ?"

"Hugging me that tight ? Anyway , it's just baby cockroaches " Taeyeon shook his head playfully  .

"Whatever . Don't you dare to tell anyone about this ." Tiffany squinted her eyes at him . "Alrightt , scaredy cat ~ You must be enjoying it . Hugging me until you do not want to let go ." Taeyeon teased .

"Oh really ? Then what about that junior of yours there ?" Tiffany open-mindly pointed to Taeyeon's 'ehem' which there's a visible tent at his pants , making Taeyeon flustered .

"Yah yah yah ! I don't k-know . H-hurry up and put the foods out . " Taeyeon covers the visible tent and stammered . Oh man ! I'm so embarrased . Aish ! This .

"Haha . Idiot ." Tiffany laughed and went out . When I hugged him , why was his chest and tummy feels hard and some sort of muscular ? He doesn't have any muscles right ?

 

Moments later

"So , what makes you to come here , Tiffany ?" Mrs Kim asked . They already finished dinner after those awkward moments .

"Oh yes . I want to ask you first . The project that Taeyeon and I are doing now is about giving happiness and love . If we win , there will  be great prizes and important school awards . I suggest to Taeyeon that we will go to Kenya . I'll pay for everything . Taeyeon don't want you to be alone here so I suggest that you live at my mansion while we are away for a week . My maids will take care of you . But Taeyeon know that you do not want so here I am , asking permission from you . I'm sincere in all this , auntie . I hope you agree " Tiffany explained politely .

"Kenya ? That will be Taeyeon's choice if he wants . I don't want to trouble you for living at your mansion . They don't know me . How about your parents ?" Mrs Kim said .

"My parents is working overseas and they will be back about next two months . Don't worry . Your medications and everything , my maids will help you . So you won't be alone ." Tiffany said again .

Taeyeon knew that his mum will say no because well , she's independant . He was shaking his head left and right confidently to Tiffany , thinking his mum rejects.

"Okay then . I'll accept ." Mrs Kim smiles , making Taeyeon to stare her with totally confused face . She accept because she wants Taeyeon to spend time with Tiffany . In fact , she doesn't want but she just accept . If she rejects it , they can't go to Kenya and her son cannot spend time with his crush . Hoho . I'm smart *cough*cough*cough

"GREAT ! See I told you !" Tiffany grinned and said to Taeyeon who is still staring his mum with speechless expression .