50

Just A Bet ?

"Okay class . I will end my class now ." Mrs Seo said as she starts to pack up . "Oh yes . Mr Wang told me to inform you guys that he will postpone the presentations to next Monday since you have four days of english class next week ." She continued , earning cheers from the students .

"BUT !" She interrupted , causing everyone to shut their mouth . "He has changed something here . He has randomly choose pairs to present . 15minutes maximum for every pairs . Monday to Thursday .  6 pairs per day . He gave me a list here . You must remember to bring your powerpoint thumbdrive on the day of your presentation or else your marks will be deducted . If you're afraid of forgetting to bring , you may bring it on this Thursday and save it in Mr Wang's laptop during his class ." She explained .

 

"Ahhh......" Some students sighed , hoping they are not the first pairs .

 

"Alright then . I will put it up here . If nothing else , I'll get going . Behave yourselves until the next teacher comes ." She ordered as she pinned the lists on the whiteboard with magnet clips .

As soon as she left ,  all the students started to crowd at whiteboard except for Taeyeon ,Sooyoung , Jessica and Tiffany .

"AAAHHHHHH ." Some of them whined and complained while some of them cheered . They then dispersed and went back to their respective seats .

After everyone went back , Taeyeon and Sooyoung went to the front and looked at the lists . Seeing that , Tiffany and Jessica followed them . They then tried to stand as close as possible to them .

"YAYY ! All of us are the last ones on Thursday !" Tiffany cheered .

Jessica nodded . "Yeaap . We have more time to prepare then ." She said as both of them were trying to interact with the two boys .

Taeyeon and Sooyoung then went back to their seats without responding or reacting to them .

Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other before went back to their own seats as well .

For Tiffany , she was a bit sad because she knew Taeyeon is still mad at her .

But for Jessica, she frowned while pouting . Sooyoung did not even look at her even though they stood closely to each other . Usually Sooyoung is the one who will get excited and talked to her happily first . But she frowned deeply thinking how Sooyoung doesn't greet , smile to her or even talked to her .

"What's wrong with him seriously ?" She mumbled unhappily .

 

 

SKIP - LUNCH

Everyone has already left the classroom as usual except for Taeyeon and Sooyoung . Oh yes , including Tiffany and Jessica. They kept glancing at the two boys who are sitting in front .

 

"Oi . Aren't you going for lunch ?" Taeyeon asked Sooyoung who is playing his phone .

"No ." He said .

Taeyeon stared at him . "Really ? Wow . I thought you and foods were best friends !" He teased .

Sooyoung glanced at him and smiled . "Shut up , idiot ." He playfully punched Taeyeon's shoulder and they laughed .

"Soooooo , are you mad and jealous that 'her' boyfriend send her to school with Ferrari ?" Taeyeon whispered to Sooyoung, indicating that 'her' is Jessica.

Sooyoung sighed , indirectly agreeing.

"I knew it ." Taeyeon shook his head . "What am I going to do for you , bro?" He asked , trying to help .

Sooyoung sighed again . "It's okay ,dude . Furthermore , from the way I look , she must be deep in love with her fiance . Well , bro . They were childhood friends and they know each other more than 5 years . They also dated for long time . How am I supposed to beat that ?" He said softly so the two girls at very last row couldn't hear .

"AND . In fact , .... yeah . I got to admit . Her fiance is hot , y with that skin tone , plus he's rich as well . He has Ferrari while me ? I have public buses ." Sooyoung tried to make a joke .

Taeyeon chuckled and nudged his shoulder . "Aish . You still want to make joke ?" They laughed .

"I don't think I stand a chance . Not a little ." Sooyoung sighed . "Never minddd .... I'll just drop off the idea of trying to make her like me ." He continued .

"Seriously , dude ? You're giving up ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Well . What can I do ???" Sooyoung looked at him and Taeyeon keep quiet .

Sooyoung sighed again . "It's alright . I will move on . As if that I will die if I don't get her ." He joked again. "Well . I think I'm going to the toilet . I'll be back . " He said and stood up , trying to end the topic and leave the classroom .

Taeyeon just looked at him helplessly as Sooyoung walked out the door .

Jessica who saw him leaving then get up and followed him immediately , leaving Tiffany and Taeyeon in the classroom .

An awkward silent filled the room . Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon who starts to read a book as he has no smartphone anymore . She bit her lower lips , thinking how to approach him .

She inhales deeply and exhales her breath to make her feel a bit calmer before she stood up . She walked slowly towards Taeyeon .

"T-tae ?" She called out .

Taeyeon turned and looked at her for a second before looking back to his book . "Yes ?" He said nonchalantly .

"Uhh ..... c-can I sit b-beside you?" She asked and earned no response . She took that as a yes and immediately sat beside him .

"T-tae ..... How long are you going to be mad with me ?" She said sadly .

Taeyeon just continued reading and flipping the page .

"Tae . Stop ignoring me please . I'm begging you ." She begged as she snatched the book from Taeyeon.

"Hey ." Taeyeon frowned at her for taking his book .

"Okay okay .... Can you fulfill my wish ? Only one . Pleaase ..." She desperately said .

Taeyeon looked at her . Well , one wish won't kill me , right ?

"What is it ? " He said calmly as he looked back to the front .

"But ! You have to say yes . Fulfill my wish . It's a must . Can you ?" Tiffany said desperately .

"H-huh ? Well . If you are asking me to forgive you now , I will still say not yet ." Taeyeon warned .

"Other than that ?" Tiffany asked .

Taeyeon thinks . "That's it . Only that wish i can't fulfill yet." He continues.  

"Really ?! So that's a yes ?! " Tiffany grinned as she exclaimed excitedly . Unconsiously , she put her hands on Taeyeon's arm .

Taeyeon froze for a while and cleared his throat . Stop that , Tiffany Hwang . I am supposedly be very maddd with you . Aish .

"Oops .. Sorryy ...." She gave a shy smile .

"Soooooo .... come to my house after school !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"H-huh ?? That's your wish ???" Taeyeon glanced at her .

Tiffany nodded a lot of times excitedly .

"Okay..... Just for this time then ." Taeyeon said calmly as he took back his book from Tiffany and turned back to the page that he stopped as he continues reading .

"Greatt ! Uncle Im will be picking us up ." She exclaimed again .

"Hmm.." Taeyeon hummed in saying okay .

"Thank you ." Tiffany beamed a shy smile . She then breathes in and out before she took her courage and kissed Taeyeon's cheeks before she ran out of the classroom , causing Taeyeon to jump a bit and froze .

Taeyeon then looked at the door where Tiffany already left and breathes quickly . "No no no ..... KimTaeyeon . You are supposed to be very angry and mad at her for lying and playing with you . You can't sway easily like this . No , KimTaeyeon . You're a guy who cannot be weak anymore ." He mumbled ,trying to calm and hypnotize himself as he shook his head .

 

"Oh myy . What I've done ? Oh my god ." Tiffany pants as she rushed into the toilet and locked herself in the cubicle . Her face is sooo red as she can't stop blushing . She can't believe that she took the courage and literally kissed Taeyeon's cheek . Her heart was beating so loud and fast that she could hear it in the silent toilet. 

"Calm down , Tiff . Calm down ..." She breathes in and out slowly . She then decided to stay in the cubicle first as she's very embarrassed to go back into class with Taeyeon there .

 

 

With Sooyoung ...... and Jessica at the same time

"Soo !" Jessica called out him as she followed him .

Sooyoung turned and quickly turned back to the front .

Jessica walked quickly to match his pace . 

"Choi Sooyoung ." Jessica said sternly .

"Umm .... yes ?" Sooyoung asked and continued walking as he looked at her . Jessica frowned again . Sooyoung is acting very awkward and hostile , as if he did not talk to her before .

Jessica glared at him and stopped in front of him , not letting him walk . Sooyoung tried to walk to her right but she blocked . He tried again to the left but still got blocked , causing him to look at her . 

"Are you okay ?"She concernly asked .

"Huh ? Of course I am . What are you talking about ?" Sooyoung gave a awkward smile .

"Then why are you ignoring me ? And why aren't you sitting beside me ? " She asked sadly .

"Haha.. Nothing ! I'm not ignoring you . See ! I'm talking to you like usual , right ? About that , because Taeyeon was alone there so why not I if I with him right ? " He smiled .

Jessica looked at him . "Is that so ?" She looked him into his eyes but Sooyoung looked away , avoiding her gaze .

Sooyoung gave a slight nod as he looked at something else .

"Then .. are you coming over to my house today for the slides again ?" She asked .

"Uhh .... how about your fiance then ?" Sooyoung asked , not making it obvious .

"He will be staying until tomorrow ." Jessica said softly .

*sigh* "Uhhh ... I don't think I'm free . Can we just do it the day after tomorrow ? Since your fiance is there and I don't want to disturb your moments ." He said .

"He don't mind ! Plus , he will be in the room . " Jessica said again , hoping that Sooyoung will come over .

OF COURSE HE WON'T MIND AS HE WILL BE BUSY EATING YOUR EAR AND NECK UP PFTTTTT

"Nah . I don't think so ." Sooyoung said shortly . "Uh I gotta go . See you ." He then quickly said and walked pass her .

Jessica frowned and pouted . She felt sad and disappointed . She sensed that Sooyoung's trying to avoid her but she don't know why .

 

 

Soon later , Taeyeon , Sooyoung , Jessica and Tiffany are all in the classroom again with the exception of their classmates as it's still lunch time . Sooyoung came back with four Chicken Wraps . Giving one to Taeyeon and took all of himself .

"As expected . Shikshin ."Taeyeon laughed .

"Shush ." Sooyoung playfully glared at him .

 

"So how ? Did you talk to him ?" Tiffany whispered to Jessica as both of them kept glancing to the two boys .

Jessica nodded . "B-but it seems that he's trying to avoid me ...." She said sadly. "The way he talked to me is so awkward and he always avoiding my gaze . He usually don't act like that . He usually gets hyper and talk non stop while looking me into the eye but not anymore . " She continued .

Tiffany stared at Jessica . "So ... What are you feeling now ?" She asked , trying to get a hint if she likes Sooyoung or not .

"I d-don't know . My heart felt as if I get a little pinch ." Jessica pouted .

Hmmm ...... A slight sign here ... *thinks*

"Jessi ." Tiffany called out .

"Hmm ?" Jessica looked at Tiffany .

"Do you love your fiance ?" Tiffany asked straightforwardly .

"What are you saying ? Of course I do." Jessica nodded .

"Oh .. Nothing . Just asking . So what do you feel when he suddenly came to your house yesterday ? Since you did not see him for quite long time . Just tell me truthly . " Tiffany smiled .

"Oh ..... I felt esctatic at first . Well , It's been so long i've seen him , right ? But I don't know why b-but I feel guilty when Sooyoung's there and felt very disappointed and sad that he left my house immediately , not wanting to eat the foods that he cooked for both of us . Why am I feeling that way ?" Jessica asked herself .

"And and and , when my fiance tries to make out with me beside Sooyoung , instead of feeling embarrassed because he's a guest , I felt ..... i don't know ... i felt like I'm betraying someone .... like be-betraying someone that I .... I don't know  .. I kept glancing at Sooyoung . I don't know whyy ..." Jessica bit her lower lips .

MORE SIGNS HERE ~ hmmm .... I think you are slowly falling in love with him ... Hmmm ..... LIGHTBULB ~ *grins*

"Ahh ..... " Tiffany just nodded as she understood

 

Suddenly three girls came in , girls who are not their classmates . They looked so pretty but they looked so shy . They took their courage and breathes nervously . Three of them were holding a card each . They walked infront of Taeyeon and Sooyoung , earning glares from Tiffany AND Jessica .

"H-hi .." One of the girls said shyly .

Taeyeon and Sooyoung stopped eating and things that they were doing and looked at the three girls .

"Yes ?" Taeyeon asked as he gave a slight smile so not to appear arrogant or rude . Tiffany already sending death glare to the girl who Taeyeon talked to .

"My name i-is Hyeri . A-and this is m-my friends . Dohee and Qri . W-we want to g-give this to S-sooyoung ." They all then straighten their arms , giving Sooyoung the cards .

"Me ? Oh ... thank you ." Sooyoung smiled in surprise . He was talking to the girls with full politeness .

"Are you guys my fans ?" Sooyoung joked , causing them to laugh .

They nodded .

"Kyaaaa . I'm flattered ." He laughed again . Taeyeon playfully scoffed at him .

"W-would y-you mind taking pictures w-with us ? Taeyeon as w-well ." Qri stammered as she requested .

"Oh .. Why nottt ? Hahaha." They laughed again .

The girls then went beside Taeyeon and Sooyoung . Qri is beside Taeyeon , Dohee is in the middle of them and Hyeri beside Sooyoung . 

Hyeri took the photo from her side . They took about 4 photos . Funny photo , serious photo , candid photo and scary photo . Taeyeon and Sooyoung was the one who suggested those . The girls excitedly agreed .

Jessica who sees that then frowned deeply as she felt a stronger pinch in her heart suddenly . She also was sending death glares and she was preparing to write death notes to those oblivious girls .

The girls still haven't realised that they were glared . They didn't even realised that Tiffany and Jessica were there as from the classroom door , they can't see anyone at the back of the class due to the angles .

"Thank youuu ... !" Hyeri exclaimed .

"By the w-way , Tae-taeyeon . We're s-sorry . We want t-to give you b-but we're a-afraid of ..." They all suddenly saw Tiffany at the back before realising those death glares . 

"U-ummm , never mind . W-w-we will g-get g-going . Bye ! T-thank y-you ! " They quickly rushed out the classroom . " !" They cursed silently as they realised that Tiffany were there all along when they were talking closely with her boyfriend , just hoping that Tiffany won't make a fuss since her jealousy can do anything .

They knew that Taeyeon were taken and that's why they don't dare to give him as they are afraid of Tiffany .

Jessica glared at those girls until they went out from the class . She can't stop frowning . She also glared at Sooyoung before rolling her eyes jealously , YES jealously before she angrily took her phone and plays with it , not wanting to see Sooyoung who is reading the cards . .

 

"Woaaahhhh . Looks like you have fangirlssss ~" Taeyeon teased .

"Shut up .." Sooyoung laughed as he read those cards with notes .

 

Tiffany also frowned deeply seeing Taeyeon took somehow intimate's photo with girls who are just their fangirls . (A/N: For her , those are intimate photos . As long they took that kind of pictures with her boyfriend , she considers that as intimate) .

She rolled her eyes as she also took her phone out to play with it . She is feeling super duperjealous towards those girls . If death notes really exists in real life , Tiffany and Jessica will write those girls' names .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE ! HAPPY CNY TO MY FELLOW READERS . AND SAYS YAAAAYYY TO 800+ SUBS . *GRINSSSS*

Please don't forget to comment . Comment a lottt and looonggg . All of your comments are my encouragements for seriously . *thumbs up*

 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT !

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE !

UPVOTE ! UPVOTE ! UPVOTE !