13

Just A Bet ?

SKIP TO THE FLIGHT

 

"Dear passengers . Welcome to the African Airline ." The stewardess said through the speaker for the first class and normal class cabins . "We will be flying in 15minutes time . While waiting , please remember to switch off your phones ." The stewardess reminds all of the basic things . 

"Wowww ....." Taeyeon looked around like a small kid . He also looked outside as he was seated beside the window . 

"Stop looking around like thaat ." Tiffany who is sitting next to his seat laughed seeing Taeyeon's cute face while looking around .

"I'm sorry . It's been so long since I took the first class on a airplane ." Taeyeon grinned .

"It's okay . Have you already switch off your phone ?" Tiffany asked .

"Yep . I already done that before I board ." 

"Good . " Tiffany nodded her head . She took out her mini iPad and play some games first while waiting for the next announcement .

"What game are you playing ?" Taeyeon took a peek .

"Battle Cats ." Tiffany replied while engrossed with the game .

"Battle Cats ? Those are cats ?? They looked so weird and funny ." Taeyeon laughed abit . He doesn't know anything about games/apps in smartphones because he doesn't have one and don't know how to use .

"Yeaah . That's the chaarm . See ! That long leg cat . haha . So cute ~" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Yeahyeahyeah . So cuteeeee ~" Taeyeon imitated Tiffany , earning a short glare . "Can I try to play one stage ?" He asked .

"Hold on . Let me fini....oh yeahh ~ Victory !" Tiffany cheered softly . "Here . Try the first stage ." Tiffany smiled and pass the iPad to taeyeon .

"Alrightt . Let me try ." 

 

.........

 

"Victory ~" Taeyeon grinned again as he finished the first three stages . 

"You're good ." Tiffany nodded proudly after guiding him how to play . 

"Hey . Let's take a picture. "Tiffany took back her iPad and went into her Instagram app . Well , a popular student like her must have social apps like Twitter and Instagram . Her instagram and twitter has reached 3000 followers due to her beauty and popularity . Even strangers from overseas or locally will follow her accounts and she will just politely follows back .

"What app is this ??" Taeyeon frowned after seeing a lot of pics as Tiffany scrolled down .

"Instagram . You don't know ?"

"Nope ...."

"This app basically a normal social app like Facebook or Twitter but for this , we use pictures/photos ." Tiffany explained . "Come . Smile ~" Tiffany pressed the camera button .

"Cheesseee ~" Taeyeon took out his spectacles , grinned and show a peace sign while Tiffany smiled and winked at the front camera .

"Great ~ Then we filter the picture with any available effects here . See ?" Tiffany showed him after she chose one of her favourite effects . 

"Awesome ! Nice ~ Who is this handsome and cute guy here ?" Taeyeon jokingly pointed to his own face .

"I don't know . Some weird guy want to take a pic with me ." Tiffany played along and they laughed . But .... he does look very cute and handsome in this pic ...... *blushes*

"After this , I have to write some caption first ."Tiffany said while typing . "Another 5minutes before flying to Kenya ~ With Taeyeon ..... "

"Then , we post it . There !" Tiffany said as the post said Done , showing that it has successfully posted .

"Coooool ~" Taeyeon smiled . He then sit down properly as the stewardess reminded them to put their seatbelt on while preparing to get to the sky .

 

Less than 3minutes , her photo with Taeyeon already received more than 50 likes . Some comments from some people saying , "Who is that ? He looks so handsome ." , "Ohmygodd ! You guys look cute there !", "Does Taeyeon have any Instagram acc ??" , "Is that Taeyeon ?? o.O" , "You guys going Kenya ??? For ?????? "

Tiffany can't help to smile while reading those comments . Surprisingly , most of the comments are more nicer than the comments on her photo with Siwon . if she takes picture with Siwon , she will take at least an hour to reach 100 and 20minutes to reach 50 likes . She don't know why .

"Wait ... Siwon ! I haven't told him about this trip !" Tiffany screamed in her mind after remembering about Siwon . When she want to take out her phone , the stewardess saw it and asked her to switch her phone off . "......sigh ~ I guess I have to tell him as soon I reached Kenya ."

 

-

 

The plane finally reached at the sky and stabilize in the air . The passengers can removed their seatbelts and move freely .

Tiffany now then playing her Battle Cats again on her iPad with her pink earpiece plugged into her ears .

"Tiffany ~" Taeyeon poked Tiffany's arm . "I'm boreddd ~" 

Tiffany took out her left earpiece . "Play games on that or watch movies ." Tiffany pointed to the screen infront of him . She then plugged her earpiece back .

"Tchh ~ Boringg ...." Taeyeon pouted . He then looked around . 

"Afternoon , sir . Would you like some drink ?" A stewardess asked .

"It's okay ..." Taeyeon smiled . 

"Alright . " The stewardess smiles back and poured him some orange juices . 

"Thank you ~" Taeyeon thanked her as she walked away . "Eh , Miss ." Taeyeon called the stewardess back .

"Yes , sir ?" She smiled sweetly again . Tiffany turned to see the stewardess with her earpiece still in her ears . She frowned a bit when she saw Taeyeon and the stewardess smiles to each other . She purposely took off the right side of the earpiece and continues playing her game , acting that she didn't hear their conversation .

"Can I know where is the washroom ? You see , I've been resisting from just now . I need to release it .... I can't wait anymore .. " Taeyeon whispered to the stewardess but it's still can be heard by Tiffany .

"Huhh ?? Don't tell me ... he and this stewardess .... KIM TAEYEON ! RELEASE WHAT ??? " Tiffany screamed in her mind .

"Oh , it's right there . You can follow me there . Since I need to go to the back  ." The stewardess pointed to the back and chuckled a bit .

"Sure ." Taeyeon grinned . He let the stewardess walk first as he stood up and follow her from the back .

"Ohmygod ! What are they gonna do back there ?! " Tiffany began panic for no reason . She just dislike the feeling when Taeyeon went with the stewardess to the back . She turned to the back and can't see them .

Tiffany then stood up and walked towards the back where the washroom was located . Meanwhile , she looked around to see if that stewardess is around but she's not there . "Is she really inside ?! " Tiffany gasped . She then leaned against the washroom door to hear any noise in there .

"Tsss ..... Ahhhhhhh ~ Oh my goddd ~ Tssss " Taeyeon sighed in relief . This makes Tiffany becomes more angry as sh. She then without hesitation pushed the door . Unfortunately , Taeyeon forgot to lock the door which makes Tiffany intrudes in .

"AHH! " Taeyeon shouted a bit and covered his lower part . "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE ?!" Taeyeon shouted but in a whispering manner .

"Where is she ???" Tiffany closes the door and pointed angrily to Taeyeon .

"Who she ??" Taeyeon turned and zipped his pants before washing his hands first .

"I heard everything just now . You can't wait anymore , you need release and everything . So where is she now ?????" 

"Whaaaaaat ????" Taeyeon stared her with a unbelievable expression . "I need to release for PEE . I've been resisting to pee just now before the flight !" Taeyeon explained .

"Then why are you 'tssss ahhhh' here and there ??? Tiffany still don't believe .

"Because I get to release my pee !" Taeyeon exclaimed . "Wait . Why do you care that much ?" Taeyeon smirked . 

"Huh ??" Tiffany gets flustered . "B-because I paid for your tickets and accomodation and I'm afraid that you take it to advantage and do anything you want !" Tiffany makes an quick excuse .

"Hmm ... Point taken . But don't worry .I'm not that desperate ." Taeyeon raises his eyebrows . "And you ! Don't take advantage too . Don't you dare to me when I'm alone like this ." Taeyeon joked .

"Whattt ??" Tiffany glared at him ." I ain't no time for that ."

*knockknock*

"Sir . Are you okay in there ? I thought I heard a shout in there ." The same stewardess knocked .

"There . That's the stewardess . She's outside . Okay ??" Taeyeon whispered at Tiffany . "Yeah , I'm okay ." He replied .

"Urghh ." Tiffany rolled her eyes and opened the door , causing the stewardess to be surprise . "Excuse me ." Tiffany said coldly and went back to her seat . 

"Ignore her ." Taeyeon laughed . 

 

"Ohmygoddd ! It's just a stupid misunderstanding ! And you Hwang Miyoung ! Why did you enter the washroom suddenly ??? I'm so embarrassedddddd ~ luckily I didn't saw his .... "  Tiffany mumbled to herself frustratedly . "But .. but I feel happy when I got to know that that stewardess and Taeyeon did not do anything .... hehe ... This stupid heart . Stop beating so faaaast ! " Suddenly she starts to grin . 

 

"Ehemm ..." Taeyeon came back and sit down .

Tiffnay quickly take her iPad back and put her earpiece back on . She continues playing her game . 

Taeyeon then took out her left piece and leaned near her . "Why are you so upset about just now ? Are you jealous ?" Taeyeon purposely whispered to her ears , just for fun .

"N-no . I don't know what you m-mean ." Tiffany just keep her eyes focused at the game .

"Really ? You don't have a feeling for me ? "Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's face with his left hand , making Tiffany to stare at him . This makes Tiffany's heartbeat to race again . "Hmm ?" Taeyeon asked as he stared lovingly into her eyes .

"..........." Tiffany froze . She then saw Taeyeon started to lean towards her with his eyes closed . She then followed and closed her eyes , waiting for Taeyeon's lip to make contact with hers . 

"Caught you !" Taeyeon laughed . "And still won't admit you like me ? tsktskk ."Taeyeon grinned . "I came back because I forgot my contact lens here ." He continued and playfully winked at Tiffany as he stood up and went back to the washroom .

"EEEEEIIIIIIII !" Tiffany screamed in her mind again . "Why did I fall to his trap ?! No , Tiffany . I already have a loving boyfriend . His name is Choi Siwon . I love him very much and a loottttt . I can't be falling in love to Kim Taeyeon because this is just a bet . A game . " Tiffany closed her eyes and talked to her mind . She then breathe in and breathe out once before she keep her iPad and take a sleep .

 

SKIP UNTIL THEY REACHED KENYA - 13HOURSLATER 

Jomo Kenyatta International Airport - 2AM

 

After 13 hours in that plane , Tiffany and Taeyeon are really tired . As soon they took and check the luggages , they walked to the taxi stand . 

"Welcome to Nairobi , Kenya. "The taxi driver looked a bit old , in his 50s , politely greeted and helped to put their luggages in the trunk .

Tiffany went into the taxi first as Taeyeon is helping the driver . "Thank you ." Taeyeon smiles and went into the taxi as well . Tiffany and Taeyeon sat at the backseat .

"Where to ?" The driver asked .

"Fany . What is the hotel name ?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany whose eyes are closed . 

"The Boma Nairobi hotel please ." Tiffany mumbled . Unconsiously , she sit closely to Taeyeon and leaned on his shoulder while taking a nap . 

Moments later .

"Excuse me . We reached ." The driver woke both of them up . 

"Oh . Sorry ." Taeyeon and Tiffany apologised . Tiffany then give money for the fare and some generous tips for him . 

"Thank you , miss ." He gave a warm smile . After they get their luggages down , the bellboy came and put the luggages on the cart .

"Welcome to The Boma Nairobi . Please follow me for check in ." The bellboy smiles and greeted .

As soon they entered the hotel , Taeyeon and Tiffany gasped and stared around with wide eyes . The hotel is big and luxury . Even though Tiffany is the one that booked the room here , she never came here before . She chooses this hotel because of the rating and good comments done in the internet . She've done her research .

"Welcome to the Boma Nairobi ." The lady receptionist greeted . They gave such a warm greeting and smiles . 

"Hi . I already booked a room by your website for a week under Tiffany Hwang ." Tiffany smiles back . Taeyeon still staring around .

"Tiffa... Oh here . You booked one deluxe room for a week , right ? " The lady re-confirmed .

"Yup ."

"Wait . One only ?? How about me ?" Taeyeon interrupted and asked Tiffany .

"You will be sharing room with me . Don't worry . That room is big ."

"Huh ?? What if I get by you ????" Taeyeon makes a ridiculous comment , causing the lady to giggle . 

"Don't be ridiculous . Now , go to that sofa and wait for me there ." Tiffany glared at him .

"Tsk . Alrighttt ." Taeyeon pouted .

"Ignore him . You may continue ." Tiffany smiles .

"Okay . Ms Hwang . This is your room keycard  . Do you want to pay by credit card or cash ?" The lady asked and gave Tiffany a envelope with three room keycards .

"Credit . " Tiffany passed her creditcard to the lady . She pressed her PIN number while the lady swiped her card . 

"Alright . Now , please sign on the form with your details ." Tiffany signed .

"Done . All of the payment has already been settled . Please enjoy your stay ." The lady bowed .

"Thank you ." Tiffany took the room key . "Let's go . " She said to the bellboy . She then pointed to Taeyeon who is sitting alone while staring her and asked him to follow her .

 

"Okay . This is our room . You may put the luggage ." Tiffany swiped the card at the door and let the bellboy to put the luggages in . "Thank you ." Once again , she gave a generous tip to the bellboy . "Thank you , miss . Thank you ." The bellboy smiles widely and went off happily .

"Ahhhhh ~ Heaven ! The bed are so comfyy ~" Taeyeon already in the room , lying down on the bed .

"Hey . Who said you will be sleeping on the bed ??" Tiffany walked in with arms crossed .

"Then ?" 

"On the floor ."

"What ?? No no no . You must be the one who have to sleep on the floor ." Taeyeon said .

"Why ?"

"It's because you never tell me anything about having one room . If you tell me , I could prepare a sleeping bag or something ." Taeyeon playfully stuck his tongue out .

"You ! Whatever . Go and bathe . " Tiffany took a pillow and throw at him . 

"I'm tired . I'll bathe tomorrow . Just sleep . We have nothing to do tomorrow right ? It's already 3AM . " Taeyeon mumbled .

"Point taken ." Tiffany nodded . She already planned the schedules for their stay in Kenya . She already told Taeyeon the schedules . She also already made appointment with some schools in Kenya for the project beforehand . In other words , she already prepared everything .

Tiffany then turned off the lights and left the nightstand lights on before joining Taeyeon on the bed . But as soon as Tiffany gets on the bed , Taeyeon stood up with the pillow on his hand . "Eh ? Where are you going ?" She asked .

"To sleep ? I was joking just now . You can take the bed ." Taeyeon smiles as he then put the pillow down on the carpeted floor and lay down .

Tiffany frowned . "Yah . I was just kidding . You will get sick down there and furthermore you have no blanket . Come up here ." she looks at Taeyeon .

"It's okay . I'm fine , fany ." Taeyeon insists .

"Yah. I paid for these trip so you better listen to me. Come up here at once . I'm counting till 3 . 1......2....." Tiffany threatened . Well , she just use these 'pay for the trip' reason just to make Taeyeon listen to her . She then heard Taeyeon whines softly and saw him pouting as he gets on the bed . "You want to play that way , huh?" He pouts .

Tiffany giggled . "Just kidding , go to sleep." she ordered . The moment Taeyeon rested his head on the pillow , within second , Tiffany could hear soft snores coming from him . Adorable


Eh heyyyyy ~ i'm back ! Enjoy this update .

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR !

UPVOTE , SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ! xoxo