14

Just A Bet ?

Next AFTERNOON . yes , afternoon

"Hmmmmm ~" Tiffanu groaned and yawned . She slowly stood up to sit down on the bed and stretched her body . "Woww .. It's already 2pm ." Tiffany mumbled while rubbing her eyes . She is still sleepy . Luckily they don't have anything to do anything today and tomorrow as it is weekend in Kenya .

Tiffany then looked to her right and see Taeyeon still sleeping soundly . She then leaned her back on the headboard and turn her head to look at Taeyeon . She secretly took the time to stare at him and admire his sleeping face . 

"You look cute while sleeping .... looks like a innocent little baby ..." Tiffany said to herself and chuckled . Then , she stopped giggling . "No . This is for the bet . I can't lose this bet . I don't like Taeyeon and I don't love him . It's just a game . " Tiffany quickly stood up and went to her luggage while mumbling .

Tiffany opened her luggage and took one of her shirt and shorts including undergarments . Oh yes , and towel to bath . When she stood up , she heard her phone vibrated on the dressing table .

“Huh ? 35 missed calls ?? Who is it ?” She scrunched her eyebrows and unlocked her phone . She suddenly gasped . “Ohmygod . It’s baby . tt ..” She panic a bit and calmed down so that Taeyeon won’t woke up yet . She put her stuff down , quickly took her phone and rushed outside the room so Taeyeon won't be awake . 

 

*RINGRINGRINGRING-

 

"Where is he ? Pick up the calll . Is he angry ?" Tiffany frowned .

 

*RingRingRi-*

 

"Hello ?" Siwon answered . However his background is too noisy , filled with blasting music . "WHO IS THIS ??" Siwon shouted through the phone but still too soft .

"Hello ?? Baby . It's me !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Huh ? Oh ! Wait wait . " Silence as Tiffany doesn't hear anything . "Oh ! Yes , baby ?" He said again but now the background is quiet .

"Where are you ? Why is it so noisy just now ?? Tiffany asked .

"N-nothing ! I'm at home , of course ! The guys are playing soccer game just now that's why it's noisy ."

"Really ?? But I think that I heard loud music ." Tiffany said suspiciously .

"Huh ?? Noo . You are wrong ! Oh yes . Where are you ??? I've seen your instagram pic ! Why the hell are you in Kenya ?? " Siwon exclaimed as he changed the topic , making Tiffany to become flustered .

"Uhh ... I'm sorry baby . I forgot to tell you that I went to Kenya for the English project ." Tiffany said softly as she's afraid that Siwon is really mad at her .

"But why must be at there ???? " Siwon said loudly as if he is really jealous .

"Listen . This is also for the bet , okay ? " Tiffany pouted .

"Aish .. Okayokay . Remember . Don't call me again now . Not now . The bet is still going on ." Siwon said /

"Okay okaaaayy .. Byeeee . I love you ." Tiffany smiled .

"Hmmm ... I love you too " Siwon just replied that before they ended the call .

 

With Siwon's POV

Korea Seoul , Gangnam

If Kenya is 2PM , Korea will be 8PM - time difference +6

 

Stupid me . I should have checked the caller id before I answered it .

"Really ?? But I think that I heard loud music ." She said suspiciously .

Oh no . Why should I say ????? 

"Huh ?? Noo . You are wrong ! Oh yes . Where are you ??? I've seen your instagram pic ! Why the hell are you in Kenya ??" I remembered and changed the topic .

Whewwww , luckily she forgot about now .

.......

"Okay okaaaayy .. Byeeee . I love you ." She said to me .

"Hmmm . I love you too ." I just replied that without smiling  .

I somehow feel that I have no feelings when I say 'I love you' to her now . I don't know why .  

 

 

"Hey ~ Why are you here ? Hmm ?" I felt someone hugged me from the back . I smirked . 

"Nothing . Let's go in , sweetie ." I turned and kissed her before we enter back into the club .'

 

Back in Kenya

 

Tiffany smiled as she ended the call . 

She then walked back into the room to get shower . Tiffany took a peek at the bedroom and saw Taeyeon is still sleeping while the whole space of the bed . Taeyeon stretched his body and scratched his head like a small kid with closed eyes .

"Tsk . Babo ." Tiffany giggled and went into the bathroom . However she did not locked the door . Well , the only child , using one room by herself in a mansion , with no maids can enter without permission , Tiffany made it as habit not to lock her door . Even the bathroom door .

"Hmm ~ Hmm ~ " Tiffany starts to hum some music while filling the bathtub with water and strips herself . After that , she closed the tap and soaked herself in the bathtub , filled with warm water . She sighed in relief and closed her eyes to relax . She also closed the curtain so the sink and bathtub cannot be seen .

Back to Taeyeon ... "AWWW ~" Taeyeon fully stretched his body as soon he woke up . He noticed that Tiffany is not around . He stood up from the bed with a sleepy face and messy hair . He took his spectacle at the night stand and wore it .

"Heh ? Where is she ?" Taeyeon walked all over the big room and saw no Tiffany around . He doesn't check the bathroom because he didn't hear any tap running or showering in the bathroom . He also forget that there is bathtub in there . 

"She must went for her breakfast first ." He yawned and scratched his head . "Wait . I mean lunch .." Taeyeon laughed at his own mistake .

He walked over to the balcony and opened the door . "Ahhhh ~ What a nice smell ! Nature smell ~ Good morni- afternoon , world !" Taeyeon shouted in english dorkily . Tiffany did not hear the shout as the bathroom is at next room from the balcony .

"Good afternoon back " Taeyeon heard a woman's giggle next to him . He looked to his right . It's the next room's neighbour who replied to him . It's a young blonde lady who also here for holiday .

"Hehe . Hello ." Taeyeon then greeted politely and waved .

"Hello ." The lady greeted back .

"Hehe . Me . Going . Back .. uhhh .. In ." Taeyeon just laughed as he don't know how to say in full english . The lady just chuckled .

Taeyeon walked back into the room and walked to his luggage . He took his toiletries and clean shirt and pants as well as his undergarments as he wants to take a shower. 

He is soooo excited as he's been so long that he took a fresh and nice shower in a A-class bathroom . He thought he is alone in the room so he excitedly removes his pants and boxer as well his shirt outside the toilet . "Woo ~" He whispered happily . Now , he is totally .

Tiffany is now scrubbing her arms while smiling . 

Taeyeon opened the door . The door has no sound when it's opened . Taeyeon walked and stopped in front of the mirror . "Handsome as usualll ~" He muttered so softly while he sweeped his hair backward . He also wiggled in front of the mirror for fun . Taeyeon grinned . 

He then put his clean shirt and pants beside the sink . "Hmmm ... Should I bath in the bathtub or bath in the shower ?" He thinked . He then walked over and opened the curtain . 

Suddenly , silence ..... 

"AAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!! " Tiffany screamed loudly with a screeching scream , making Taeyeon to panic and quickly close back the curtain as he took his towel and ran outside to the bedroom . He then covers himseld fully in the blanket in embarrassment .

For Tiffany , she breathed in and out quickly . She is so surprised and shocked as she just saw something that she is not expecting to see .

"Ohmygod ... Did I just saw his ..... I just stared at it for 2 seconds !!! Ohmygoddd !!! Luckily he doesn't see my s or anything .  Why is my heart beating soo fassst ????? " Tiffany really blushed with her cheeks has visible pink colour . She then quickly clean herself and wear her clothes . Ohmygoddd . He has full abs . He's dd .. His full proportion including his .... is so perfect .. Urghh ! No ! I can't be this ert ! TiffanyHwang . Yours is Siwon Choi only . CHOI SIWON !  SH** SH** SH** SH** !

"AAAAHHHH ! I'm so embarrased ! She saw my ...... Urghhh ! She even stared at it . URGHHH !!! EMBARASSED EMBARASSED !!!!! Taeyeon shouted as he buried his face into the pillow with embarrasment .

"Ehemmmm ..." Tiffany entered the room , still blushing . "Y-you can go and bath now ..." She stammered .

"O-okay .." Taeyeon stuttered too as he took the whole blanket , covering his body and ran into the bathroom . 

 

An hour later

Both of them is now having lunch at the hotel's restaurant . They ate silently as the incident that just happened still lingered into their mind especially Tiffany. 

"Uhhh ... H-hey , I'm s-sorry . I don't know you are in the bathroom j-just now ." Taeyeon apologised .

"It's o-okay .." Tiffany smiled .

"Aish ~ I'm so embarrased !" Taeyeon pouted and said like a kid .

"It's okay . I don't mind .." Tiffany said that , making the conversation awkward again .

"Don't mind ??" Taeyeon looks at her . She don't mind after staring at my ...... ??

"Uhh . I mean yes . No , I mean no . Wait , nothing . " Tiffany blushed again and just continue eating .

"Alright . Forget about just now okay ? I don't want to make this awkward .. " Taeyeon smiled .

"Okaaaaaay ."

"Pinky promise ?" Taeyeon grinned .

"Promise . " Tiffany smiled as they made the pinky promise .


Sorry for not updating this lately . Hahah . But now I do . I will try to update this more as I have two weeks of school holidays !! 

Woohooo ~ hahaha .