39

Just A Bet ?

BREAKTIME

 

"Dude . I guess you should talk to her , man ." Taeyeon teased . It's their break until the next lesson starts . Jessica already get up from her seat and went somewhere .

"I don't waaaaaaant ~ Oh my god .Dude . Can you feel my heart is beating ?" Sooyoung grinned and grabbed Taeyeon's hand as he puts it on his chest .

"Uhhhh ..... Bro. If your heart is not beating , you are a ghost ...... OF COURSE I FELT IT , IDIOT ! Everyone's heart beats . " Taeyeon exclaimed , making Tiffany to  laugh and leave Sooyoung pouting .

"Mean ." Sooyoung squinted his eyes to Taeyeon before grinning again .

"Woaaaaah . I guess you are reaaaaaaally reaaaaally in love at the first sight huh ?" Taeyeon chuckled .

 

"Baby ."Tiffany calls , making Taeyeon to turn and look at her . 

"Yes ?" Taeyeon smiled .

"I'll be going to the toilet for a while , okay ?"

"Oh sure ." He playfully winked .

"Stay here and don't flirt with other girls ." Tiffany joked and tapped his nose with her index finger before standing up and walked off .

 

"So back to you .Then what? You don't want to make the first move and talk to her?" Taeyeon asked .

Hearing that question , Sooyoung's cheeks suddenly turns red and he covers his face with a grin . "ButI'mshy..."He mumbled .

"Dude . What did you do at first so Tiffany likes you ?" Sooyoung takes a deep breath and asked .

"Uhhhh .......... Well . My situation was different . Totally different . You don't need to know . Hehe" Taeyeon playfully smacked Sooyoung's back . There's a guy name CHOI SIWON -.- Screw him seriously gaaaaah !

"Ohhhhh ..... Alright .. But seriously i'm shyyyyyyyyyyyy ~~~ Ahhhhhhh ~" Sooyoung whined and slammed his head on the table .

Taeyeon laughed ."You're hopelesss ... hahaha .Likeme"

 

 

With Tiffany

 

 

 

Tiffany came out from the toilet cubicle after she's done with her business .

"Oh ?" Tiffany said when she saw Jessica is washing her hands .

"Hello ." She came closer and walked to the sink beside Jessica's and greeted . She then washed her hands

"Oh hello." Jessica greeted back with polite .

"My name is Tiffany . I'm your classmate ." Tiffany beamed her eye-smile .

"Hi , Tiffany . " Jessica smiled . 

Both of them then wiped their hands dry . Tiffany and Jessica then shook hands .

"You came from San Francisco?" Tiffany asked .

"Yeah . Where did you come from ?  Your name doesn't sounds like korean ." Jessica smiled

"I came from Diamond Bar ! I was born there as well before moving here " Tiffany said excitedly .

"Really???" Jessica then shows a wide smile .

"Yeah ! What a coincidence ! How long have you been staying here? " Tiffany asked  and both of them giggled

"It's already 4th month .It tooks time to clear the paperworks . After clearing all the paperworks, then I can start school . That's why I'm here now " Jessica said happily and they giggled .

"Ooooo. So what makes you come here ?" Tiffany continued as both of them walked out from the toilet , making their way to the classroom slowly . Luckily Mrs Seo ended her lesson earlier so the class have longer break time .

"Oh . Ummm .... My grandfather has big company and my dad has to be transferred to the branch in Korea so that's why I'm here ." Jessica explained .

"Korea ? Do your grandfather has a lot branches all over the world ?" Tiffany asked .

"Yup ." Jessica nodded while smiling .

"So gooood . At least your parents are in korea . I'm envy of you ." Tiffany sighed .

"Why ??" 

"My parents also had big businesses but they always not home and went overseas because of that but it's okay now . Since I got my boyfriend with me ."Tiffany grinned .

Jessica giggled as well ."Your boyfriend lives with you ?"

Tiffany nodded . "He must alwaaaays be beside me." Tiffany smiled shyly .

"He's always home ?" Jessica asked again and tiffany nodded again .

"He's also your classmate . I can introduce you to him later . And oh yes . He must be always home . I can't relax if he's not home with me ." Tiffany said and bit her lip in embarrassment . 

"Awwww . I'm envy of you for that . I wish my fiance will do that ." Jessica's turn to sigh .

"Don't b- w..wait what ? Fiance ?" Tiffany asked surprisely .

"Uhuh . Fiance .You didn't see this ?" Jessica shows Tiffany her hand . There's a diamond ring on her fourth finger .

"Wowww .That's gorgeous . I didn't see that . You're just 18 and you already engaged ?" Tiffany asked again while looking at her ring .

"Well . My fiance is my childhood oppa . We grew up together . His family and my family are like best friends . Even our grandparents . And our family wants us to get married and I don't mind because we do have a mutual feelings for each other . And another reason my dad was transferred here is also because of my fiance who is working here . Our grandparents are too paranoid and make us get engaged first so we won't lose each other to anyone " Jessica explained .

Ouch .. Sooyoung must be devastated if he hears this .

"Oh ...." Tiffany just nodded . "Then what about your fiance ?" She continued

"Since I live in Korea , I will always visit him . But he's mostly not home . Busy with his works ,he said . So I couldn't spend much time with him . I miss him ." 

"Then why didn't you move in with him ?" Tiffany asked .

"He said there's no need since he rarely at home . He will be home only on Sundays . He's a workaholic . In fact we rarely go out on Sundays . He don't like it . He's not a fun type person , that's why . But it's okay"Jessica smiled after sighing .

"Don't be sad . If you are alone or feeling bored , you can find me . Then where are you living ? With your parents?"

"Nope . I live alone . My parents live with my younger sister . I prefer living alone . There's no restriction ."

"Ooooo . I agree ." They laughed ."Then how about your allowance ?"

"My parents transfer money per week into my bank account ." Jessica replied .

"Oh . Hey . The next class is starting . We should hurry . Let's go ." Tiffany quickly ran first and they giggled .

 

 

Back with Taeyeon and Sooyoung

"Eh . Did I just see my girlfriend and Jessica came into class together while giggling ?" Taeyeon asked while staring at the two girls coming in .

"Uhuh . I saw it a......as welll ohmygoddddddd , you see her smile ! Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ." Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly and slammed his head on the table again .

"Aigo . What the ?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrows and chuckled .

"Hey , baby ." Tiffany called as she walked to him .

"Oh . So this is your boyfriend ?" Jessica who is at her seat in front of them asked Tiffany .

Sooyoung who heard Jessica's voice in front of him literally froze and his face can't get any red . "That voice that voice ~~ OHMYGOD" Sooyoung said in his mind and bit his lips hard while gripping his fists under the table to prevent him from doing anything crazy like shouting .

"Yeah . This is Taeyeon . Baby , this is Jess ." Tiffany grinned .

"Well , hello ." Taeyeon nodded his head and shook her hands .

"So who is this then ?" Jessica points to Sooyoung .

"Uhhhh .This is also our new classmate . Sooyoung ." Taeyeon smiled . Taeyeon then pulled Sooyoung's collar up and makes Sooyoung to sit up straight . 

Sooyoung was still frozen with his mouth open while looking at Jessica .

"Ummm . Is he okay?" Jessica asked in concern as Sooyoung's face was really really red and he's breathing quickly .

"Oh yeah . He's a bit sick today . Soo . Say hi ." Taeyeon then punched Sooyoung's knee hardly .

"Ouch !" Sooyoung accidentally shouted , making their classmates to look at them while Jessica looks surprised .

"Uhhh .. h-hi . h-h-hello .... m-my nn..n-name S-sss-sssooyoung ." Sooyoung stammered , causing Tiffany and Taeyeon to face palm .

"Hi .I'm Jessica . " Jessica giggled and took his hand to shake .

Sooyoung stared at their hands before he looks back up to Jessica with a wideeeee smile . "Hhhh-hi Ssss-ssica ." Sooyoung's face turns red again .

"Sica?" Jessica giggled . "Well ,I like it .You must be so sick . Your face keep on turning red ."Jessica said in concern . 

"O-ooh . Nnn-nothing ." Sooyoung gulped.

 

"Okay ,class ." Suddenly another teacher came in , commencing another lesson has started .

 

"Alright . The teacher is here . Talk to you guys later "Jessica smiled to the trio before sits down . "Cute ." Jessica said softly while smiling as she shooked her head and sat down .

While the teacher is talking , Taeyeon whispered to Sooyoung .

"What the helll , dude ??"Taeyeon laughed .

"Shut up !" Sooyoung pouted in embarassment .

"Awww you sho cute . But you messed up . tsk tsk ." Taeyeon teased .

"Shushhhhhh ." Sooyoung glared at him .

 

 

 

 

At the same time at different class - With Siwon

 

"Alright . So Ionic bonding only happens between metal and non metal . Okay ?" The teacher explained .

Everyone or mostly were paying attention except for Leeteuk and Sungmin who were sleeping and Siwon who was thinking deeply .

"Hmm .. How am I supposed to break them two ?" Siwon frowned .

Siwon then took his phone and played with it . He then pressed Text as he wants to text Hyuna . Suddenly he saw a name .

Siwon gasped while smirking . " Yes , this is it ! yes !" Siwon smirked as he exclaimed .

"Huh . KimTaeyeon . Let's see .... I'm not letting you go with just a bet . I bet dramas will make it more funnnn ." Siwon chuckled .

"EH !" Siwon smacked Leeteuk and Sungmin's back .

"Ouchhh !" They whined . Luckily the teacher didn't care since they sat at the last row .

"Oi . Both of you follow me now ." Siwon commanded .

"MR Lim .I need to go to the toilet . "Siwon casually said and walked out before the other two follows .

 

"Why are we coming in here ?" Sungmin frowned as they entered the toilet without knowing the reason .

"Leeteuk . Go outside and check for people . Make sure there's no one ." Siwon ordered .

"Ughhh .Alright ." Leetuek sighed and went outside .

"Siwon . What are you going to do now ?" Sungmin asked in curiousity .

"I'm going to call someone verryyyy verryyyyy importantt ." Siwon chuckled while smirking .

"Is it because for Taeyeon? " Siwon nodded . " What is it this time ?? He didn't do anything wrong , right ?" Sungmin frowned .

"Shush ,Idiot ! I know what I'm doing ! Can you just shut up ?" Siwon glared and smacked his head , causing Sungmin to frown and glare back cowardly .

"Now , keep quiet ."Siwon 'shhh' him and walked away from him a little before pressing a contact that already been saved in his contact lists .

 

*ringringgggringggringggrin-*

 

"Hello?"

"Hello ? It's me , Mrs Hwang" Siwon smirked

"Aigooo . Siwon-ahhh ~ ! My future son-in-law~ I thought I asked you to call me MUM "

"Mrs Hwang . *clears throat* I ...i'm n-not with Tiffany a-again ... *sniffs a bit* " Siwon acted sad .

"Why ???? What happened ??" 

"It's because ........"

 

 

"WHAT ?!"

 


Heyyy , Hyenas ! Update ! I guess the drama came to Taeny first and fluff comes to Soosica huh ? Oooooo ~

Comment , Comment , Comment ~

Subscribe , Subscribe , Subcribe ~

Upvote , Upvote , Upvote ~