1

Just A Bet ?

"Hey , little nerd . Eating alone again ?" Siwon asked mockily towards Taeyeon who was walking towards a empty table to eat . Oh yes , it's recess time . However , different classes has different times for recess . So there are only Taeyeon's class , 4A having recess now . Taeyeon ignored Siwon and sighed as he sit down . 

Siwon looked behind him towards the tables which his friends including Tiffany are seated and smirked . His friends were laughing and giggling to see Siwon harassing Taeyeon . "Now now now . The poor guy is arrogant huh ?" 

"I have no time to entertain you ." Taeyeon said coldly . He has no friend except friends who are in the class , just to ask about school works and that's all .

"Oh no no . It's okay " Siwon paused for a while and scoffed , " because , just by watching your pity , poor little face is already entertaining for me ." Siwon said and laughed loudly . Taeyeon once again ignored him .

"What are you eating ? Homemade food ? Hmm .... There's only rice and eggs ?!" Siwon scoffed again as soon Taeyeon took out his lunch from his ripped schoolbag . "Do you want me to treat you nice foods like how my friends and I eat ?" He said mockily .

"No thanks ." Taeyeon answered shortly without looking at him . 

"No no no . I want to treat you . Wait here ." Siwon changed his tone to a sweet voice suddenly . He makes his way to his friends' table .

"Watch this , guys ." Siwon winked at his friends and went back to Taeyeon . He sat on the table where Taeyeon was seated and took out some cash .

"Here . This is for you . " SIwon gives the money 'politely' .

"I . Don't . Need . It ." Taeyeon said strictly .

"You don't want ? Oh well then . Enjoy . your . fooooood . then . Oh wait . It looks delicious . Can I taste it ? " Siwon asked .

"No ."

"No ? Hmm ... Okay then ." Siwon then snatched Taeyeon's lunchbox and stuffed it into his mouth . "BLUEK ! What the hell is this food ?! So horrible !" Siwon chewed a few times and purposely threw the chewed foods to Taeyeon's face . He also threw the lunchbox to the floor , making a mess. 

"HEY ! WHO TOLD YOU TO TAKE MY FOODS ?!" Taeyeon can't take it anymore and stood up . 

"What ? You want to beat me ? It is true . The food is soooo horrible . Tell your mum to stop cooking anymore . Oh wait . Or is it because your mum does not know how to cook ? She must be soo lazy to cook for her own son , right ? Oh wait again . Or is it because you're very poor until your mum could not afford to buy anything that's why she's lazy ? " Siwon mocked at Taeyeon .

"Don't you dare to say about my mum ! Who are you to say about my mum ?! " Taeyeon shouted at Siwon .  His eyes welled up if someone talked like that about his beloved , sick mum .  Of course , no one knews about his mum's conditions . All of their classmates who are at the canteen were watching them .

"I'm no one of course . Why ? Do you want to complain it to your pet owner who is our teacher ? Or do you want to complain it to your beloved mother that you always asked for attention ?? " Siwon asked loudly , making everyone except Taeyeon laughed .

4A's teacher , Mrs Choi always favors Taeyeon as his studies is the best . Even though 4A has a lot of intelligent students , not including Siwon and Tiffany , Taeyeon is the most top .

"YOU !" Taeyeon came closer to him . 

"What ? You really want to beat me huh ? Come on . Oh ~~ What smells so bad ? Is it you ? You never bath again right ? " Siwon laughed meanily . He knew that Taeyeon will not able to beat him up . Well , Siwon has big muscles while Taeyeon has none .

"AHH !" Taeyeon tried to punch Siwon but that punch was blocked and Siwon counter attacked . He gave Taeyeon two big punch to his stomach and boom ! Taeyeon fell down , causing everyone to laugh .

"Huh ! You better learn Taekwondo or something before you want to fight me . Okay , poor boy ?" Siwon scoffed and walked away . 

"Let's go guys ." Siwon said to his friends . "Let's go baby . You saw that ?" Siwon smiled and kissed Tiffany before he warped his arms around her and walked off . Tiffany just smiled .

Taeyeon who was lying down with his stomach bruised then stood up slowly . Most of his classmates who are in the canteen sighed and walked off too after finished eating . They knew that no one can defeat Siwon . In wealth or power .

Taeyeon almost cried when he saw the lunchbox and his food on the floor . He have not eaten at all . His sick mum willing to prepare the food for him even though there are not many ingredients to cook .He then walked towards the mess and tried to clean up . 

Suddenly one of the female auntie worker that has a food stall in a canteen came to him . "Hey , Tae. Come on . Stand up . Let me clean the mess ." She offered .

"It's okay , Mrs Lee . I can handle it . " Taeyeon politely refused it .

"It's okay . I know that Siwon is quite a bully . Well , money has powers , right ?" She smiled . "Come on . I saw what happened just now . I got you some foods there on the table . Go ahead and eat . I'll clean this ." She offered again .

"R-really ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Go ahead ." She ensured and give a motherly smile . 

Taeyeon smiled back and went to the table . "Woaahhh . Thank you , Mrs Lee !" Taeyeon said as soon as he saw the foods . There were a lot of side dishes .

"Welcome . Come on . Eat up or else you'll be very late for your next class . Oh yes , after school ended , come to my stall . I will pack some foods again for you to bring home ."She smiled once again . Mrs Lee knew that Taeyeon is a poor guy yet he is a polite and good guy .

 

Meanwhile Siwon&Tiffany and friends 

 

"Haha ! You saw that pitiful face of that little nerd ?" Siwon laughed . His other two friends , yes , only two friends . His other friends were in the different classes .

"HAHA ! Of course . He looks dangg pitiful ." One of friends , Sungmin laughed . His other friend , Leeteuk just agreed to Sungmin .

"Baby . Why do you bully him until like that ? ." Tiffany said .

"Why ? I despise him the moment I knew he had crush on you . Huh ! Him ? Little poor nerdy guy ? Wants my girl ? Not a chance okay ?" Siwon scoffed . "Hey , I saved you , okay ? You rather to have a boyfriend like him ?" Siwon wraps his arms around Tiffany's neck and stared at her lovingly .

"Okay okay , my beloved hero . I don't want to have that kind of boyfriend , of course . He's POOR okay ? Plus , he's not my type . I love muscular guy ... like you " Tiffany said softly and kiss him .

"I know that ." Siwon said cockily . " Come on . It's time for our next class . The class that I'm going out . Mathematics ... You better be careful of that Taeyeon , okay ? Ignore him if he talks to you . " Siwon smiled and gave a peck to Tiffany . 

"Hmm .. Alright ." Tiffany replied . Siwon , Leeteuk and Sungmin then looked around and secretly went out from school by the backyard of the school . The trios will always skipped Mathematics class as they hate it and the class is about 2 hours .

Tiffany sighed the moment her boyfriend has went out . In fact , she likes Maths . Only maths . But her boyfriend hates it . So whenever about Maths , Tiffany had to study alone . Well , Siwon also will not study even though there are no Maths .

 

Mathematics class

In 4A class , they had two different classes for maths with two different teachers . One of the classes is for the one that is quite good about Maths . Another is for the one that quite bad in Maths which Siwon and his friends are in . For Taeyeon and Tiffany , they are in the good class . In that class , there are only 12 students . Another has 20 students .

Everyone has finally seated down at the respective seats including Tiffany but excluding Taeyeon . Taeyeon was still rushing to the class . Due to Siwon's doings , he is a bit late to the class . Mr Im who is their Maths teacher is strict about latecoming . He did not favors students . 

"Eunhye ." He started to take attendence . "Here !" Eunhye , one of the students said .

"Niel ." Another student . "Here !"

"Tiffany ." Tiffany then answered him .

"Taeyeon ." Silence . "Taeyeon ??" Mr Im looked up and looked around . "Where is he ?" Mr Im asked as Taeyeon had not been absent for once .

"Mr I-im ." At the right time , Taeyeon knocked the door and panted as he sweated a lot . Basically , after he ate , he ran to the next class . Mr Im's class is at the last level of the school and two blocks away from the cafeteria/canteen .

"Why are you late ?? I already told you that you MUST be in the class before I'm here , right ?!" Mr Im shouted as Taeyeon was late for 10 minutes . 

"I'm s-sorry , Mr Im ." Taeyeon apologised .

"Why are you late ?!" 

" I ..." Taeyeon took a glance at Tiffany as she knew about what Siwon did to him just now . He thought she might help him . Oh well , Tiffany looked at him and then turn to look at different place . She ignored Taeyeon like what Siwon asked her . 

"I w-was e-eating , Mr Im .." Taeyeon sighed and looked down . In fact he already finished eating 5minutes before the class but he could not walk properly as his stomach hurts due to the bruises and he had to go to the sick bay at the school office for medication .

"What ?? You were eating until now ?? Okay , don't waste time . After class ended , give me an explanation ." Mr Im said . " Now , go inside ." He continued . Taeyeon then said thanks and went into the class .

"Okay , class . Today , you guys will be changing seats . From now , you guys have to sit two by two instead of alone ." Mr Im said . "This is how you guys gonna sit for the rest of the term ." He continued .

"Victoria and Khun . Jongkook and Eunhye . Eunji and Niel . Jessica and Yul . Min and Hyoyeon . Taeyeon and Tiffany . End ." He said .

"What ?! " Tiffany stood up and retorted suddenly , causing everyone to be startled .

"What's wrong ??" 

"You expect me to sit with this poor guy here ?!" Tiffany pointed to Taeyeon with a bit of disgust expression .

"Why not ?? " Mr Im asked .

" You must be kidding , Mr Im . He smells bad while I smells nice . If I sat with him , his smells will be on me . Ewwww ~" Tiffany said in disgust .

"Err ... Mr Im . It's okay . I can sit alone . I can manage by myself . "Taeyeon said . He also don't want his secret crush to feel uncomfortable whenever he sits beside her .

"There , he said that he's okay ." Tiffany said .

"No . You two sit together ." 

So here we are , Taeyeon and Tiffany are sitting side by side with a little gap between their tables . Tiffany looks really uncomfortable with Taeyeon beside her . Seeing that , Taeyeon then pulls again his table from Tiffany's table again and sighed .

How i wished she would look at me for once and become mine . It's impossible 
 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha ~ This is my another TaeNy fic . I got another one if you do not know . YOU ARE MY BODYGUARD ?!

I hope you guys show my fics some loves . Hehe (: