2

Just A Bet ?

During the Maths class , Tiffany did not talk to Taeyeon at all . Whenever Taeyeon asked her questions , she ignored .

"Fany . Do you know how to do that question ? Want me to help ?" Ignored .

"Uhh ... Fany . Are you okay ?" Ignored .

"Class . I'm going to the staffroom for a moment to take something . You guys be quiet and dontinue doing the work that I asked . You guys only can discuss with your partner beside you .  Niel , you're the class monitor so help me to take care of the class ." Mr Im said as he walking out from the class .

"Yes , Mr Im . " Niel replied . Luckily , most of the students were cooperative and does their work diligently . They asked their partner who sat beside them either for help or just for small chat . Only Tiffany and Taeyeon were the one that do their work by themselves with complete silence .

"Uhh .. Tiffany . Do you know how to do this ?" Taeyeon pointed to a question on his textbook . Tiffany just rolled her eyes and ignored him again . Taeyeon's smile turns into a sad smile as Tiffany ignored him again .

Am I that smelly ? Or am I that disgusting to her ? That's only going through Taeyeon's mind .

"Fan-"

"*sigh* ! You're so irritating , do you know that ??" Tiffany interrupted him with a frustrating tone . "Fany here , Fany there . Can you just do work by yourself ?? And stop calling me 'fany' . I'm not your friend , okay ? Call me , Tiffany . Understand ? " She continued .

"I'm s-sorry , t-tiffany ." Taeyeon just complied . Their classmates were looking at them .

"Okay okay . Be quiet , guys . What if Mr Im saw ?" Niel said . Thank god , 4A students does not despise Taeyeon that much as they are not arrogant and wealthy people but just average people .

"Whatever ." Tiffany rolled her eyes . Taeyeon just sighed and continue his work .

At last , two hours of Maths has ended and luckily it was the last lesson for the day.

 

With Tiffany

*Ringring*

"H-hello ?" Siwon answered Tiffany's call . 

"Hello , baby . Where are you ?" Tiffany called Siwon .

"I'm at my apartment . Why ?" Siwon replied .

"Oh . Can I go to your apartment ? I'm bored at home ..." Tiffany pouted . She is now at the foyer of the school , waiting for her driver to pick her up .

"Huh ? I don't think so , baby ." 

"Why ?? "

"I got soccer training and a friendly match later later ." Well , Siwon did not lie . He represents the school soccer team and he is the soccer team's captain .  Their school are going to have a friendly match with a normal random soccer group that consists of ordinary students that are friends , that's what their coach told the team .

Two days ago , his coach saw a group playing soccer at a empty court not far from their school and decided to let his team to spar with the random group . The purpose is to let his school soccer team prepare for the inter-region championship . Not only schools can participates but even random soccer team that students made themselves could participate . However , the criteria of the team must be among the region area and their age have to be 21 years old and below only .

SONEs College's soccer team is no joke . The pride of the school is obviously soccer . The soccer team is very strong in their attacks and defend which brought them to many championship including the inter competition for consecutive years. The school even sponsored the team for every expensive equipments , tools and last but not least , they just finished reconstructing the soccer stadium to have more seats capacity with all new modern furnitures which can be compared with a national stadium . That's how much the school treasure the soccer team.

 

Flashback

"Hello , guys ." SONEs soccer coach's Lincoln approached the group of guys (about 11people) who are playing soccer among themselves . 

"Uhh ... hi ?" They stopped their game and politely greeted back as they gathered closer to each other .

"I'm Mr Lincoln ." Lincoln shakes each of their hands.

"Yes , I know you . You are SONEs's soccer coach , right ?" One of the guy , Taecyeon smiles .

"Yes, correct . Which school are you guys from?" 

"Uhh , some of us are from HOTTEST college , some are from Exotics College , some from VIP College and some from SONEs College . Like me . Another one from SONEs is not here ."  Another guy , Sunny answered .

"SONEs College ? I never see you before . Oh , so you guys from different school . So all of you are friends ?" Lincoln said . "Because I'm not in the soccer team at all and yes , sir , all of us are friends . Friends and friends from mutual friends ." Sunny answered his question with a smile .

"I see. The rest of you ? Are you guys in the soccer team in your school ?" Lincoln asked .

"Nahh ~ We are just playing this for fun . Just like hanging out together. ." Another guy , Kai said .

"Oh okay then . Are you guys planning to join the inter-region championship ?"

"I don't think so . We seldom play on a real field , I mean normal soccer field and we never think of playing for any competition so far . Furthermore , we are not as good as most of the school teams . Plus , this is just our hobby ." Kai answered humbly.

"Hmmm ... I got a suggestion for you guys . I want a friendly match between my team and your team . How about the next two days ?" Lincoln suggested .

"What ? We ? Match with your team ? I think that is impossible . Your team is strong and we never play on field before . We will lose ." Sunny said as he's not really confident about his team skill to play against a strong team . "Furthermore , we do not have any uniform for a match . So it's a bit .. yeah ." He continued .

"Don't worry . It's just a friendly . About shirts , we can provide . We can give you guys a white shirt together with the short . About names , numbers or anything  , you guys design and write it yourself . You boys just prepare your own soccer boots ." Lincoln said . 

The guys discussed for a moment . "Uhh .. I think it should be fine then . We accept ." Another guy , Nichkhun said .

"Great ! Two days later , on Thursday , be at our field by 5.30pm .  If you guys want to have a short training at our field , you guys can come around 3plus . Okay ?" Lincoln said .

"Alright , Mr Lincoln . We'll meet you on Thurs . Thank you for inviting us ." Nichkhun said and they shook their hands before Lincoln walked off . "No problem , boys !"

"Yo yo yo guys ! Sorry for being late ." A guy ran to them . "Eh ? What are you guys doing gathering here ?" he asked curiously.

"We are having a friendly match with SONEs team on Thurs . Our school ." Sunny said to the guy .

"What ?!"

Flashback ended

 

"Can I watch you play later ?" Tiffany frowned .

"Watch me ? But it will end at 9pm around there ." Siwon said .

"I don't minddd . I'm bored plus I already miss you ." Tiffany giggled . 

"Haha . Alright then . Be at school by 3.30pm later . See you in 2 hours later , a'ight ? Miss you too . Muacks . "Siwon said .

"Muacckkkss ." Tiffany chuckled before hangs up . 

"Ms Hwang . Let's go home . " Tiffany's driver said .

 

With Taeyeon

"Hey , mum ! I'm back !" Taeyeon said as soon he arrives at his so called home .

"Taeyeon . You're back , my son ." Mrs Kim greeted him at the door . She can't stop coughing .

"Mum . Come and sit down . What are you doing just now ?" Taeyeon asked as he saw a broom and a dustpan on the floor . He holds her hand as she helps her to the couch .

"I was sweeping , of course ." She said . 

"Why did you do that ? I can do it . You are sick . Dusts can make your sickness worse . You sit here , okay ? Have you eaten ?" Mrs Kim shook her head .

"Good . Here . Mrs Lee at my school packs some food for us . You can eat it ." Taeyeon said .

"What about you ?" Mrs Kim asked .

"I'm okay . I'm full ." Taeyeon lied . "Eat up . I'll sweep ." Taeyeon said .

"Are you working today ?" 

"Nope . Off day . I got soccer match today . Just a friendly ." Taeyeon replied while sweeping .

"Taeyeon-ah . Aren't you tired ? Working , playing soccer , helping me , your studies . Plus you have 3 different part time jobs . Isn’t it too difficult ??” Mrs Kim asked worriedly .

“It’s nothing , mum . I can cope . Furthermore , I'm a strong man ." Taeyeon joked as he shows his arms causing his mum to laugh . "Yeah , strong man huh ?" Mrs Kim teased .

*RINGRING*

"Hello ?" Taeyeon answered the call with his Nokia old brand phone .

"Tae . You're coming for today's friendly , right ?" The guy over the line asked .

"Of course , Sunny-yahhhh . You've been texting me all the same question ." Taeyeon shook his head .

"Sorry .. Hehe . Great then . You must and have to come . Well , you are our star player " Sunny said .

"The hell ?? hahaha . Okay okaaay . So are you guys warming up and short training at the field or at the court we use to play ? Taeyeon asked .

"The court . Okay then . In 2hours later , meet us . A'ight ?" Sunny asked .

"A'ighttttttt ." Taeyeon laughed before hanging up . Well , Taeyeon do has friends . He knew Sunny and the rest through his favourite sport , soccer . After knewing more about Taeyeon , they are the only one are Taeyeon's best friends . Taecyeon , Sehun and Jiyong are the rich one in that soccer group but they are humble and nice . They treated them like a normal friends regardless rich or poor . Not like Siwon . As for Sunny , they could not talk at school because they had different class and different lessons . Taeyeon did not make a big deal when he has friends as he prefers to just keep it low . 

Most people at his school despises him because .... they are judgemental . Well , Taeyeon wears his nerd glasses , he does smell a bit some time but not all the time .

 

2 Hours Later

"Mum ! I gotta go now ." Taeyeon said . His mum is now lying down , resting . "Alright . Be careful ,my son ." His mother advised . "No worries ."

 

A few minutes later 

"Hey guys ." Taeyeon greeted the group .

"Heyyyyy ." They greeted back . "Tae , here ." Taecyeon gave his a his sticker name and a number . And also a logo .

"What is this for ?" Taeyeon asked .

"When we get our shirts later , we have no time to write or design it ourself . So I went to my uncle's shop to do this . A sticker name for you to stick it at the back of the shirt as well as the number . Logo , front ." Taecyeon explained .

"Ahhhh .... Not bad . The logo looks nice ." Taeyeon nod his head . "Of course . I drew it ." Taecyeon laughed . "Tch ~" Taeyeon kiddingly said . 

"So what is our team name ?" Taeyeon asked again .

"HEVS XII ." Everyone answered in unison , making Taeyeon looks confused with the unison . "Ok..okaay . But why HEVS XII ?"

"Because ..." Sunny said . "H stands for Hottest College . E stands for Exotics College . V stands for VIP College and ..." Sunny paused 

"S for SONEs college ? XII stands for us ? 12 peoples ?" Taeyeon continues .

"Yeah ! Clever clever ." Jiyong patted his back jokingly .

"Ahh ... Not bad ." Taeyeon nodded again . "I can't believe that we are going to play against their team which has SIWON !" Taeyeon said . Yes , all of them knew about Siwon and his friends . They wanted to help Taeyeon so Siwon stop bullying him but Taeyeon don't want . He prefers to help himself rather than people help him in his personal life .

"Don't worry . You are awesome in soccer . I know you can do it . Show him who is Taeyeon when comes to soccer ." Sehun said .

"Exactly . He will be shock when he see your skills ." Sunny said . 

"Yeah . He never sees you play soccer before . Show him what you are capable of !" Kai said .

"I will try my best . Thanks guys ." Taeyeon nodded his head . In fact , Taeyeon is a soccer prodigy . His agility is no joke and the way he handle the ball with tricks makes his opponent unable to react on time . His speed and stamina is also great . However , he did not show his athletic side in soccer at school and even during physical education class , he did not really participate . That's why people does not know and thought that he in it . Taeyeon actually could qualify to join the school team but he chose not to because of Siwon and his friends . 

"Guys . Sorry I'm late ." Tao and someone older walked towards them . "Guys . Introducing . This is my uncle . He was once a soccer coach and today , he is going to be our manager/coach .You can call him Uncle Kang. " Tao introduced .

"Hello , Uncle Kang !" Everyone greeted . 

Tao took a few minutes to introduce each and everyone of the team to Uncle Kang . He then gave a list with the team members' names that Uncle Kang asked to write .

"Hmm .. Can you guys stand for the whole 90 mins ? You guys has 12 people exactly . Only 1 subsitute ." Uncle Kang asked professionally .

"Not confident much but we can endure ." They answered .

"Hmm ... Alright then . Now , don't waste time and train ." Uncle Kang ordered .

Choi Siwon . I can't win you at school in terms of fighting or friends. But I will defeat you in soccer .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know there have no TaeNy or Sifany moments that much now . But this chapter like introduce Taeyeon more . Do you want to Taeyeon wins in soccer against Siwon or lose ?

I need Subscribers and Comments ! Any confusion in the story , comment . I'll try to make amendments . Hehe