5

Just A Bet ?

With SONEs team 

 

"What's wrong with you all ?! " Lincoln shouted angrily to the players who is now sitting infront of him in exhaustion . "What . Happened ?!" He shouted again . Everyone is afraid and they didn't dare to answer . 

"Siwon . Answer me ." 

"C-coach . We don't know why . But why in the first place , you invited them for a friendly ?" Siwon asked .

"Why ?? Because you all will and should win ! In fact , I don't mind you guys lose . But what happened today with all of your performance ?? It horribly . Defenders , you are lacking your concentration for today . Midfielders , all of your long ball and crosses are inaccurate . And you Siwon , why did you slide Taeyeon that hard until you got a red card ??? Keep your personal feelings out from the game . " Lincoln asked , making Siwon and the others speechless . Lincoln and the teachers knew that Taeyeon mostly become the bully bait for Siwon and his friends however, they can't do anything if Siwon , the wealthy guy is happy .

Lincoln sighed for a moment and continued , "It's okay but I will extend your daily soccer training from 3 pm- 7.30pm than usual timing which is 3pm -5 pm . Can ? We need to practice more for the inter-region championship ." Lincoln asked .

"Yes , coach ."

"Good . There , go and change ." Lincoln said before going out .

 

Meanwhile with HEVS XII 

"Yay ! Taeyeon is the MVP for today !" Sunny said happily . 

"YEAHH !!" Everyone shouted .

"Guys guys . Shhh .." Uncle Kang calmed the noise . "I'm really really impressed with your performance . You guys even defeated the strongest team in our region . I have one suggestion . With more professional training conducted by me , why don't we participate in the inter-region championship ? I will become your coach , manager and everything . I will call my former staffs that are in my team last time to join us as well . They are the medics . They could help with your injuries during the match ." He suggested .

"Coool ~" Nichkhun said .

"But this is just a normal match . We never participate in any competition before . I'm afraid we can't do it ." Sehun said with no confidence .

"I know I know . But the competition starts in 5 months . We still have time for trainings . We must train everyday ." Uncle Kang said . Everyone then keep quiet to think about it . "So ?" 

"I think it's a great idea. Furthermore , we can build great bond . I hear the prize money for the champion is bigggg ." Sunny said . 

"Yeah . However , you guys must loyal to this team . If we join the competition , we maybe have to spar with your own school team so in other words , you guys cannot get soft when you play with your own school team . Can ?" Uncle Kang asked . 

"YES , UNCLE KANG ! Wooohoo !" They cheered in excitement .

"I won't be joining ." Taeyeon said with a straight face, killing the excitement . All eyes are on him . 

"Why ????" Taecyeon asked .

"I would to but I have no time . I need to work , studies . If I join you all , I can't divide my time . Furthemore , I have three jobs . My mum is also sick currently . " Taeyeon sighed .

"Tae , quit your jobs . Only work with one job . If we win , all of the prize money mostly , we will give it to you . Use it for your mum ." Sehun said .

"If we lose ? Even if we win , I don't want the money for myself . I can work by myself to get money ." Taeyeon said as he wanted to help his mum in his own way .

"We WILL win , okay ? Hey , entering this competition already considered that we're working ." Sunny said , trying to convince Taeyeon . 

Taeyeon sighed again . "Hmm .. I will think about it first ?" He asked sadly .

 

The next day 

It's back to a normal school day and Taeyeon is back to his nerdy look with flat hair but he is wearing contact lenses . However , he is walking a bit limpingly as his right leg still hurts from Siwon's slide . When Taeyeon was walking to his class , some students cheered for Taeyeon . 

"HEVS XII hwaiting !" , "Taeyeon ! You were awesome yesterday! " , "Taeyeon . You were handsome yesterday" A lot of students compliments him .

"SONEs team is even better ." , "You're just lucky !" , "You are from SONEs , then you joined other group ." , "HEVS XII is just a amateur group . Cannot go anywhere ." Well , some students boo-ed him .

"Thank you . Thank you . Thank you ." Taeyeon humbly thanked to the ones that compliments him .

"Taeyeon sshi . Can I get your autograph ?" A group of ladies came to him with notebook at their hands . They looked excited .

"Me ???" Taeyeon asked in disbelief .

"Yes , you !" They answered . Taeyeon then obeyed and signed for each and everyone of them . 

"Oh god ! Thank you ~!!" They squealed after getting the autograph . All of them walked away while showing off to each other .

"Haha . Girlss ~" Taeyeon shook his head after hearing those high pitch squeals .

As soon he entered the class , he was greeted by Siwon and his friends while Tiffany was seated at her table . Usually , Taeyeon will be the first one to be in the class , no one else .

"Clap clap clap for our nerdy poor boy yesterday ." Siwon walked towards him . Siwon still looks frustrated from yesteday's match . 

"W-what do you want ?" Taeyeon walked back and tried to get out from the class but Leeteuk and Sungmin already blocked the door .

"Well well well . Where is the handsome Taeyeon ? Gone ?" Siwon patted Taeyeon's cheek in a mocking manner . Tiffany is just seated at her seat , watching .

Taeyeon just keep quiet and glare at him . 

"Woaaah . Acting fierce huh ? You humiliated me and my team yesterday . So how's your leg ?" Siwon stared at him . He then kicked the same leg that he slided yesterday , making Taeyeon to fell , crouching and grabbing his legs in pain . "AAAAHH !" 

"Listen . You won't defeat me . Understand , poor boy ???" Siwon crouched and said . "Guys , let's go to the canteen . We have 20 minutes before class starts . Let this poor boy sit here and cryyyy ~" Siwon mocked and imitated a crying , causing Tiffany and his friends to laugh .

"You watch out , Choi Siwon . Now I know how I can defeat you ." Taeyeon said in anger . And at the right moment ,Taecyeon texted Taeyeon .

From : Taecyeon 

Yo , Tae . Have you decided to join us or not ? For the competition .

 

Taeyeon thinks a bit . He decided to pay back to Siwon for what he did to him .

 

To : Taecyeon .

Yes .

 

One week later

"I'm boreddd ." Siwon said as he was lying down on Tiffany's pink bed . Yes , they are at Tiffany's mansion . Her parents are still overseas . The only one in the mansion are them and the maids .

"Me too ~" Tiffany said as she lies beside Siwon .

"It's getting boring to bully that nerd boy ." Siwon averted the topics to Taeyeon .

"Then stop bullying him . Why do you bully him in the first place ?" Tiffany asked .

"Because he tried to snatch you from me . He didn't realise himself . Why are you siding him ?" Siwon squinted his eyes at TIffany .

"I didn't side him . I'm just curious . I just dislike him due to his smelly body sometimes . Eewww ~ Furthermore , he has to sit beside me in Maths class ." Tiffany said .

"What ?? He sat beside you ? Why and how come I didn't know that ?"

"Mr Im arranged it . It's because you always skip Maths class and your class and my class are different . "

"Did he mess around with you ??"

"Luckily , no . He's just annoying with a lot of questions . His smells gradually decreased . Luckily ." Tiffany shook her head .

"Hmph . Let him be . That still won't make me to go to Maths class ." Siwon laughed .

Tiffany laughed along . "Why do you hate Maths that much ?" 

" Everything . Algebra , Angles and blablablaaaaaaaa." Siwon said and stood up . He walked to his bagpack and took a pack of cigarette . He took out one piece and walked out to Tiffany's room balcony to smoke .

"Baby . When are you going to stop smoking ? You know that I dislike you smoking ." Tiffany follows him .

"Why ? This is my stress reliever ." Siwon said . 

They kept quiet for a few minutes before Siwon get a idea .

"Baby . You really want me to stop smoking ?" Siwon asked , causing Tiffany to nod . "I don't want you to smoke at all . Oh yes , and drinking and clubbing  .I hate that !" Tiffany expressing her dislike . She know about Siwon's bad habit but that doesn't stop her from loving him . Yes , Siwon and his friends are only 18 years old but they are already experts in having fun.

"Why don't we play a bet ?" Siwon asked .

"What bet ?" 

"I give you a year . You must act as if you like Taeyeon and make him love you . A year later, if his heart is filled and he loves youuuu very much , means you won . I'll then stop smoking and drinking ." Siwon smiled .

"What ?! Why must Taeyeon be in this ??? One year is too long . So you're saying I must play with his heart ?? But why ??" Tiffany frowned and asked confusely .

"I want to see his heart getting fully crushed in a year . Why must a year ? In a year , there are a lot of days . A lot of days means you can spend more time with him and I want him to love you more and more everyday . By the time his heart is filled with you , you and you , I want to see his pity face after getting heartbroken news ." Siwon smirked .

"That's so mean , you know . Whether you win or lose , Taeyeon's heart are still going to crush , you know ."

"Let him be . He wants you . Let him feel it for the moment . I hate him . One , he thinks he can get you . Two , he humiliates me in front all of our supporters that time ."

"In other words , you are using me !" Tiffany pouted , crossing her arms and went back into her room and sit on her bed .

"Awww ... Baby .. Don't say that . " Siwon quickly stop smoking and throw it away. as he follows Tiffany . "Don't say like that . You know I love you so muchhhhh !" Siwon came closer to Tiffany and sweet talked to her

Tiffany kept pouting and face the other direction . " Go away . Your mouth smells ."

Siwon then went to her bathroom and brushes his teeth before getting to her back . "Here . Is it still smelly ?? Haaa ~" He asked . Tiffany ignored .

"Baby , look at me . Do it for me . Only you can do this for me. Don't pity him at all ." Siwon said to persuade her again . 

A few minutes later , with a lot of persuading ad convincing words , Tiffany accepted the bet .

"Okay . It's a deal . But promise me . As soon a year later , you MUST stop smoking , drinking and clubbing."

"Promise !" Siwon says confidently .

Hahahha . Kim Taeyeon ~ I'm giving you a 'chance' for Tiffany . HAHAHA *evil laugh*