37

Just A Bet ?

CONTINUE ~

 

"WOW ! I'm so full !" Taeyeon raised his shirt and patted proudly to his tummy as he and Tiffany walked back into her room .

"Of course you MUST be full . If you did not realise OR notice , you have ate about 3 plates just now . Are you that hungry ?" Tiffany chuckled as she closed the door .

"Really ?? Wow . I think Sooyoung has influence me . Hmmm ~ " Taeyeon frowned and said .

"Sooyoung ?" Tiffany locked the door . Just in case .

"Yup . Uncle Kang's uhh nephews or cousins , i forgot . Hehe . He's new and he is joining into our school ." Taeyeon said while taking off his shirt . 

"........" Tiffany who was walking towards the bed froze .

"Uhhh ... Baby ? Are you okay ??" Taeyeon turned and looked at her with raised eyebrows .

"You ...... w-why ..... shirt ... o-off ?" Her cheeks gradually change or slowly turned into pink tint .

"Huh ?" Taeyeon looked at his body . "Oh . I thought since we are together now , you won't mind . Do you mind ??? Sorry , I will put it back on ." He apologised .

"NO NO !" Tiffany suddenly exclaimed . "I MEAN YES ! No ! I m-mean uhh ...." Tiffany blushed again and looked down this time as she bit her lips in embarrassment .

"Heh ?" Taeyeon stared at her with blank expression before changing into a ert look . "Eyyyyyyy ~ ertttt ~ You like to see my body , right ?" He teased and smirked playfully at her .

"NOO !" She pouted and ran to her side of the bed . She jumped and hide herself under the pink blanket .

"Awwww . My baby is sulking ~" Taeyeon teased again while walking to Tiffany . He sat beside Tiffany who is still under the blanket .

"Oit ." Taeyeon smiled . Tiffany ignored him .

"Oitttt . Your boyfriend is talking to you . " Taeyeon said again .

"I don't want to talk to meanie ." Tiffany said and Taeyeon can already imagine Tiffany's pouting lips .

"Heyyy .. I'm not a meanie ." Taeyeon pulled the blanket softly away and luckily Tiffany let go but she looks the other way . "Baby ~ Alright . I'm sowieeeee ~" Taeyeon pouted cutely .

Tiffany almost chuckled but she resists . "Promise me you don't tease me like that anymore ." She squinted her eyes adorably to Taeyeon .

"Okaay okaaay ~ Hehe . I promise !" Taeyeon grinned and nodded .

"Seal it ." Tiffany puckered her lips and gave a slight smirk .

"Hey hey ~ I love this kind of seal ." Both of them giggled and Taeyeon leaned to give a peck to Tiffany . When he's about to move away , Tiffany quickly wrapped Taeyeon's neck with her arms and deepened the kiss . She could feel that Taeyeon is smiling while responding to her .

Until they felt their breath become shorter and even though they don't want to release the kiss but they have to , so Taeyeon is the first one to release the kiss . They then stared at each other's eyes sweetly and smiled . 

Taeyeon leaned again . Seeing that , as a reflex , Tiffany then closed her eyes . Taeyeon moved up a bit and gave her a forehead kiss . 

He grinned . It has been his wish when he's a kid to give his girlfriend a forehead kiss . He watched it during drama shows and he finds it very cute .

Taeyeon moved away and continue smiling while Tiffany slowly opened her eyes . 

"I love you" Coincidencely , they said in unison at the same timing , causing them to giggle . 

Tiffany can't stop grinning and her cheeks can't get any pinkier . Her jaws are very tired for grinning a lot . Same goes to taeyeon . 

Siwon never or rarely give her any forehead kisses . He will just give normal pecks but usually Tiffany dislikes it because Siwon smokes and his breath stinks and she could feel the cigarette taste in everytime they kissed .

"Heee ." Taeyeon then jumped on the bed and lied down beside her . "Hmm .... Baby ? Do you have any games or whatsoever ? I'm bored ... " Taeyeon makes random and cute faces since he's bored .  

"Wait ." Tiffany tilted her head a bit as she thinks something . Taeyeon smiled seeing that adorable face of his lover . 

CAN I PINCH YOUR FACE , OHMYGOD ! *grins*

"Do you remember that I told you before that I have a playroom ??" Tiffany said excitedly .

"Hmm ...." Taeyeon his chin while remembering . "Ohhhhh , yes yes yes . Level 3 right ?" He asked and receive a nod . "But , isn't that room is very dusty since you didn't let the naid cleans it ?" He continues .

"Oh yes ..... " Tiffany then sighed .

"But hey , we can clean the room together . You want it ?" Taeyeon suggested . 

Tiffany beamed her eye-smile and nodded excitedly again . "Yup ! Let's go !" She intertwined her fingers and dragged Taeyeon out of the room .

"Eh eh eh , my shirttt !" Taeyeon exclaimed while putting his hand on his bare chest as if to cover himself but he was ignored and were dragged to level 3 . LUCKILY , the maids are all in the living room and some in the kitchen and garden .

 

"ROOM OPEN ." Tiffany said to the audio-remote and the door to the playroom opened .

Taeyeon and Tiffany coughed as the dusts in the room are quite thick . 

Even though during Tiffany's dating or can be say that she is still dating with Siwon , she never let him enter her precious room filled with her parents' memories but she felt so secure for letting Taeyeon in .

"Wow . This room is sooooo big yet sooooo messy and dusty . This won't do . We need SOS ." Tiffany suggested , earning a stare from Taeyeon .

"Wow ." He copied Tiffany's first word . "I thought you dislike your maids cleaning up these rooms ." He continued .

"Hmmm . Now is the present . That time were the past so it's different . And I became different after I met you so yeah ." Tiffany smiled sweetly and poke softly on Taeyeon's nose .

"So I have to thanks myself then . THANK YOU ~" He joked as he kissed his own shoulders . 

"Stop it ." Tiffany laughed . "Wait ." She then went downstairs to ask for help .

 

1 hour 45 minutes later .

They finally cleaned the big room with the help of the majority of the maids .

"Whewww ." They all lied down on each other in the middle of the room .

After some moments , the maids and Taeyeon were like amazed by the room . The playroom is big and has a lot of fun things in here . The maids are amazed more by Tiffany's asking for help to clean this room . After that , the maids bowed and leave the room to continue their work , leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany . BUT they are EVEN amazed to see Taeyeon's body

"EHEM ~" Tiffany cleared .

"Oopss .... hehe" They chuckled and walked out 

 

Tiffany smiled after seeing the room back to the normal condition . It is exactly the room is when she's little but the paintings on the wall seems to fade .

"Wow ... Baby . This room is BOOM !" Taeyeon grinned . 

The room has billiard , has arcade game and a lot of fun things . It's like a mini arcade in there .

"Daddy always turn this light on when we are in this room ." Tiffany closed the door and pressed the switch beside it but it couldn't on . "Aw ..... I think it has spoiled ." Tiffany pouted .

Seeing his girlfriend pouting , Taeyeon walked to her , cupping her face and pecked her lips . "Don't be sad . Your reliable and strong boyfriend is here . Do you have any extra bulb for it ? "He grinned and tighten his arm muscles .

Tiffany laughed . "Alright , my strong boyfriend . Here ." She playfully slapped his arm and took out a new bulb from the drawer .

......... "Done !" Very quick , Taeyeon finished exchanging the spoiled one to the new one .

"Ohhhhhh , that was fast ." Tiffany .

"Of course ." Taeyeon tighten his arm muscle again and funnily shows a cocky face .

Tiffany laughed again and kissed his lip . "Why are you cute , baby boy ??" She asked while biting her lips .

"Really ? And why are you adorable , mummyyy ?" Taeyeon asked back .

"Pffttt , copycat ." Tiffany squinted her eyes to him and stuck her tongue out .

"Pfftttttt ~~~~" Taeyeon imitated her . 

"Hmph !" Tiffany playfully scoffed at him and walked towards the tv . It's a quite old tv . Since Tiffany's parents has started busy going overseas , Tiffany did not step into the playroom anymore . She's not the type to play game . Her dad loves it and he is a pro in snooker .

 

"What is this ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Oh , it's the old XBOX . Daddy loves to play games ." Tiffany explained and received a 'ohhhh' . "Baby . Do you want to go shopping ?" She asked excitedly as she thought of something .

"Shopping ??? Nooooo ~ " Taeyeon pouted as he remembered Tiffany's shopping .

"No . We will shop things for this room . You like right ? Gamesss ~" Tiffany smiled .

Taeyeon then stared at her . "Really ? Not more than that ?" He asked .

"Really . I promise . We will only shop for game things ." 

"Alright then ." 

 

 

 

SKIP

"My god ! I should have not agreed this !" Taeyeon whined as he carried more than 15 bags but luckily they can use trolleys . But Tiffany was right . They were shopping for games and now Taeyeon is pushing the trolley . Game things are much more heavier than outfits .

Since Tiffany don't know anything about games , Taeyeon helped her . NOW , she bought XBOX360 Kinect with 4 controllers and not lying , she bought 60 new games for XBOX360 on one go . She even get membership from the game shop . She then bought new snooker stuffs .

Tiffany threw some of the things in the playroom because it looked old now so she bought new huge beanbag for the playroom and new small table .

"Awwww .... My baby boy is getting tired. You said you are strong ." Tiffany teased as she linked her arm with Taeyeon .

"Yes ! I am !" Taeyeon changed his whiny mode to his macho mode back causing Tiffany to laugh . 

"Baby ! Don't be so cute ! Oh my god !" Tiffany exclaimed . She can't wait and she cupped Taeyeon's face and kissed him in the middle of the mall , making Taeyeon blush .

"Hehehe ." Taeyeon grinned . "Now where are we going ?" He asked .

"Hmm ... We have bought quite stuffs for the playroom . What else .. hmm ..... AH ! New television !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Yesssss !" Taeyeon smiled widely and nodded agreely .

Tiffany then continues to link her arm with Taeyeon and clings to him , not wanting or thinking of letting him go for any second as both of them walked and walked to the electronics store .

"Baby . Which tv should we buy ?" Tiffany asked . 

"I don't know . Suit you ." Taeyeon said gentlemanly .

"Hmm ... Our living room tv is 80 inch . What about we buy 75 inch ?" Tiffany asked .

"HEH ??? 80 inch is already big and what about 75 ? I think we can go blind playing games ." Taeyeon said surprisedly .

"Really ? Hmmm . How about 55 inch then ?"

"Uhhhh .... I guess that's okay then ." Taeyeon smiled and nodded .

 

SKIP SKIP SKIP

It's already 4PM and the deliveryman came to deliver the tv and set it up for them and set the home theatre audio for them . Tiffany want their playroom to be their dating room as well to watch movie or what . She even bought sofas that can changed into bed . 

And finally , they had set the XBOX360 safely to the tv . 

"Baby ! Let's play DANCE CENTRAL !" Taeyeon exclaimed while putting the disc in .

"I can't dance !" Tiffany laughed .

"Just come on , maaaan ~" Taeyeon said with his not good english , causing Tiffany to laugh even louder .

"Whaaaii , maaan ?" Taeyeon continue with engrish and laughed along .

"Stop it , baby ! Your english is OHMYGOD !" Tiffany laughed while clapping her hands .

"What ? You make fun of my english ???" Taeyeon glared at her playfully and pulled her hard yet somehow gently before he tickled her like how he always do . 

"Baby ! Hahahahaha ! Stop ! Nooooooooooo !!! Hahahahahaha " 

"What ? Noo ! You have to say Kim Taeyeon's english is much better than Hwang Tiffany ." Taeyeon paused and joked .

"NO WAY ! Mine is better !"

"Ohhhhhhhhkaaaaay then !" Taeyeon continued tickling and he laughed along . Tiffany shake her body to get away from Taeyeon's ticklish hands . BUT somehow , she felt weird and strange as she kept laughing . She's getting by Taeyeon just by tickling .
 

What ??? SERIOUSLYYYY ?!?! Don't tell me that I love him so baaaaad and very muchh until I can get just by HIM tickling ME ???? Ohmyyy ~ *blush* *faints*

 

"What what what ?" Taeyeon stopped after seeing Tiffany struggled . He then came closer to Tiffany and stare into her eyes .

Tiffany who is panting due to short of breath also stared back . She bit her lips while smiling and Taeyeon stares her from her eyes to her nose to her lips . They then leaned closer and closer before .......

 

*KWANGKWANGDUSHH* 

 

The door opened with 3 maids , Uncle Im and Mrs Kim fell on the floor .

All of them including Taeyeon and Tiffany stood up and cleared their throats in embarrassment .

"Uhhh .. W-what are y-you guys doing ????" Tiffany frowned as if she's angry but she can't hide her embarrassment and stuttered .

Taeyeon just scratched his neck in awkward and looked down .

"Uhhhhh ..... we were staring at a beautiful butterfly at the door a-and we get too concentrate until we f-fell . Hohohoh ." Mr Im covered a lie and awkwardly laugh . 

"Hahahaa y-yeah !" Mrs Kim and the maids agreed and nodded their heads .

"You guys can continue . We think w-we are going to look for that butterfly . I think it has fly away back down ." Mrs Kim continues and giggled before walking out while smirking .

"Yeah ! See you guys later ~!" Mr Im and the rest said in unison before went out and closed the door PROPERLY .

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked down in embarrassment . They then looked up and stared each other before starts laughing due to the ridiculous situation .

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Thank you ." Mrs Kim thanked the deliveryman as she send them off at the door . 

After that , she want to see the so-called playroom but the 3 maids and Uncle Im are already outside the door .

"Hey . What are you guys doing ?" Mrs Kim whispered at them . The door is not fully closed . It's just half opened .

"Shhh ..... They are in there ! Mushy mushyyy there !" Mr Im whispered back and chuckled .

"Omo ! Really ?? Heyyy , I want to see as well . " Mrs Kim whined as she couldn't see inside .

"Hey , it's my turn Kim ."

"Hey , it's my son in there !" Mrs Kim argued back to Uncle Im .

"Point taken . Girls . Give this ahjumma look in there ." Uncle Im whispered .

"Pftt . Shush ahjussi Im ." Mrs Kim jokingly rolled her eyes and peeked inside . The 3 maids including Uncle Im tried to squeeze to see in there 

 

"What ? You make fun of my english ??" 

"Baby ! Hahahahaha ! Stop ! Nooooooooooo !!! Hahahahahaha " 

 

"Omo Omo Omoooo !" Mrs Kim said excitedly .

"What what what ? I can't seee !" Uncle Im whispered frustratedly .

"Hey . Don't squeeze so tight !" The maids argued quietly . 

"SHHH !"

 

When the maid and Mrs Kim saw that Taeyeon and Tiffany are leaning to each other , they squealed but luckily they make it quiet .

"They are gonna kiss !" Mrs Kim whispered excitedly .

"Ohmygoddd , It's like a teenage movie . So cute ! Kiss kiss kiss kiss ." A maid that gets to peek whispered excitedly as well .

"Heyyyyy . We want to seeeee ~~~~~" Uncle Im and the other two maids whined .

"Shhhhhhh ~" The maid and Mrs Kim said .

"You guys ....." Uncle Im then tried to peek as well . Seeing that , the other two maids follows .

"Ouch ouch ouch ." They said quietly . "Don't push !" The maid said . Suddenly Uncle Im trips on them like a pyramid and *JJAN*, that happens  
 

 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE , HYENAS' ! YAYYYYYYY ! My computer is back to normal ~ Hahahaha

However , for now , I will focus on JustABet first . Okay ? Good .

 

I think I want to add another couple . If there's only TaeNy , it will dull . I think I'm going to add SOOSICA , my second OTP . Muahahaha ~

 

SUBSRIBE ! COMMENT ! UPVOTE !