41

Just A Bet ?

What did he mean by that ? Aish !

Tiffany was lost in her own world as she was wondering worriedly . Right now , the four of them just walked out from the cafe , making their way to the next class .

"Hello? Earth to Tiffany Hwang ~" Taeyeon playfully snapped his fingers in front of Tiffany's face .

"Huh ? Oh , sorry . What did you guys say ?" Tiffany coughed nervously and smiled .

"Nothing . We did not say anything . What are you thinking of? You somehow looked worried and a bit of stress ." Sooyoung said . Jessica just nodded .

"Oh nothing ." Tiffany lied .

"Are you sure ? If there's anything , you can tell me okay ? " Taeyeon chuckled and face Tiffany as he caressed Tiffany's cheek and raised it up a bit so her eyes meets his . "I can help you ~" Taeyeon put up a silly face ,causing Tiffany to laugh .

"Hahaha okayokay , my silly-dorky baby boyyyy ~" Tiffany teased while pinching his cheeks .

"Owwwwww ~" Taeyeon pouted and earned a quick peck .

"AIGOO ! CAN YOU GUYS DO THIS OUT FROM MY SIGHT? Tsk ."Sooyoung playfully exclaimed and shook his head in a joking manner .

"Why ? You are just jealous ." Taeyeon stuck his tongue out towards Sooyoung .

"J-jealous ? Why should I feel that ?"

"Because you can't do this with JE--" Taeyeon paused with a little smirk . "OI !" Sooyoung was surprised and shouted as he then glanced at Jessica "--eeeeeaaaa ACHOO ! Ahhh , my nose .." Taeyeon purposely sneezed and rubbed his nose .As he turned to Tiffany , he secretly laughed .

"Come on , baby . Let's go up first . But I need to go to the toilet first . hehe " Taeyeon dragged Tiffany . "Okayy ~" Tiffany giggled and played along .

"Hehe . He's so weird . hehe ." Sooyoung laughed nervously as he talked to Jessica since TaeNy leave them behind alone . After having lunch , Sooyoung's stammers has reduced a lot .

"He's funny . Who is he referring to ?" Jessica looked at Sooyoung .

"Uh ? Uhhh .... I d-don't know . Hahahah ." Sooyoung laughed nervously again as he glanced at Jessica .

"Anyway , where do you live ?" Sooyoung tried to open a new topic but then Jessica stared at him with weird look . "Hey hey .Don't think me wrong .I'm just curious .T-that's all ." He panicked and said .

Jessica laughed . "Relax . I'm not going to scold you or what . hahah . I live at the Condo apartment not far from here ." Jessica told .

"Not far from here ? Oh ! The Paradise Condo apartment ?" Sooyoung asked . 

Jessica nodded .

"Wow ! I heard that the apartments there are very very expensive . The security is top notch . There's about 3 gyms and 2 swimming pools ! There's also " Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly . "Wowwwww ." He said in amazed .

They then reached the elevator and went in .

"Do you want to come over after school ?" Jessica suddenly suggested .

"HUH ?! NO! How c-can you invite someone t-that you just met and know for n-not more that a day ?? That's not g-good  ! Furthermore , your fiance will be mad if you invite other guys to your apartment . "Sooyoung exclaimed .Even though he's delighted that Jessica invited him over but still they only knew for a few hours .

Jessica then pouted . "Oh okay then . I won't force . But can I rephrase my sentence ? I know that we only met for a few of hours but since I trust you because you seems to be a nice guy , I need help . Even though I move in here about 4months,I haven't unpacked my stuffs and the new furnitures . I can't possibly re-adjust the new furnitures by my own , right ? Pleaaase ~b" Jessica said with a cute face .

ARGHHHHH ! CU-TE FOR ME TO HANDLEEEE ! *dies*

 

*DING*

 

The elevator door opens and both of them walked out . They walked slowly to their class as the class starts in 20 minutes

"I seems to be a nice guy ? Don't you afraid if I bite you or something ?" Sooyoung joked and they laughed .

"My condo has camera . You will be dead if you bite me ." Jessica laughed . "Alright . I will try and ask Tiff and Taeyeon as well . Okay ?" Jessica tilted her head while asking .

".........."Sooyoung spazzed . 

"Hello?" Jessica waved her hand .

"Huh ?Oh .Sure sure !" Sooyoung exclaimed .

 

 

Back with TaeNy

 

"Where are they ? " Taeyeon asked while looking at the door , to see whether Sooyoung and Jessica are entering the class or not .

"Hahaha .Sooyoung must be so nervous just now ."Taeyeon chuckled . " Right , baby ?" Taeyeon asked and turned to Tiffany who is dreaming again .

"Baby ? Heyyy ."Taeyeon turned into serious mode . 

"Huh ? I'm sorry . What did you say again ?" Tiffany woke back to reality .

"Hey hey .Baby . Look at me ." Taeyeon said seriously as he stared into Tiffany's eyes ."Did something happen ? This is not like you . You rarely dream off and lost in your own world . Share with me ? No secrets please , baby girl ."Taeyeon said worriedly .

Tiffany looked down for the moment . "Nah .Nothing happen . I just ,i just missed my parents ." She quickly lied .

"Ohhhhh . Because of that ? Awww. Come here " Taeyeon gave her a warm hug .  "I'm here ." He whispered to her ears . 

Listening to that , Tiffany then put her arm around Taeyeon's neck and hugged him tighter as she rested her head on his shoulder . "Promise that you will never leave me . Promise that you will love me no matter what ." She hold her grip tighter .

Taeyeon just chuckled . "Alright , princess . I promise . Okay ?" Tiffany nodded . Since they are the only ones who sat at the last row , they continued hugging .

"Are you going to the extra class later after school ? 3pm-5pm ." Taeyeon asked while her hair .

Tiffany nodded ." Only chosen . My name is included" She pouted .

"Oh yes . I forgot . Who told you not to study and fail Mr Ng's class test ? tsk tsk . "Taeyeon laughed and kissed Tiffany's crown of the head .

 

"Oh gosh ! Not again ~ " Sooyoung teased as he covered his eyes . He and Jessica then came by , interrupting the couple's hugging time.

All of them laughed .

"Anyway , guys . I invited Sooyoung over to apartment after school to help with my stuffs. Do you guys want to come along? "Jessica asked .

"Hmm ,I'll pass . I got extra class ."Tiffany said .

"Oh , then you ?" Jessica asked Taeyeon .

"Ummm ......" Taeyeon then saw Sooyoung's facial expression as if he wants him to come along . 

Come on ,dude .Come along . I'll be dead if I follow her home alone .I might have cardiac arrest ~

"Alright then . I'll come ."

Sooyoung then grinned widely and mouthed 'THANKS BRO !'

"Great ! Soo and I planned to buy some groceries first before we go back to my apartment .Will that be okay?" Jessica asked .

Taeyeon just showed thumbs-up .

 

 

 

Class has started and now it's Geography lesson . 

All of them are diligently studying including the two new students ,Sooyoung and Jessica.

 

*beepbeep* 

 

Feeling the vibration in his pocket, Taeyeon then took his phone out and checked . Tiffany looked at him for a while in curiosity before continuing writing her notes .

"Sunny ?"

 

To : MidgetNO.2 

Dude . I know that there's no training today . BUT , that idiot Siwon and his squad wants to battle us in futsal today . Us , the original members of HEVS . At 2.30 pm . Location : Futsal court at the National Park

 

"What ?" Taeyeon frowned .

 

To : MidgetNO.1

WHAAAT ?! Aigoo . Fine . Let him be then . We will battle them then .Alright . Don't worry . I'll see you there .

 

"Who is that ?" Tiffany asked .

"Nahh .Just Sunny informing me that there will be a friendly later  "Taeyeon replied .

"With who ?At where ?"

"I don't know." Taeyeon avoided the question .He don't want to tell her .

 

"Alright then . Quick and copy down the notes ." Tiffany said .

"Alrightttt ~" Taeyeon smiled .

Before that , he took his phone and texted someone .

 

To : Shikshin

Soo . I can't accompany you guys after school .Sunny said that we have a futsal friendly .But don't worry .You don't need to come . Just enjoy your time with her . Hahahah hehehee . 

 

*beepbeep* A beep sound was heard indicating that Sooyoung received the text message .

A few seconds later , Sooyoung then turned to Taeyeon with wide open eyes . He mouthed , 'THE HELL ?! YOU SAID YOU WILL COME ! NOOOOO !"

Taeyeon mouthed back , 'Too baaaaaad~' he laughed before paying attention back to the class .

 

*beepbeepbeepbeep* Taeyeon's phone vibrated but this time , it's a call . "Mum ?"

He then bend down under the table and picked up the call . "Yes , mum? He whispered .

"Son .I forgot to tell you . *cough* . I will be at the community centre ,doing some volunteer work . Don't worry . I'll be back before 11pm , okay? There will be a transport for me to go home . "

"Volunteer work ? Mum. Don't work yourself so hard if you're still sick , okay? Be careful , you know that" Taeyeon advised .

"Don't worry . Okay okay . I gotta go . Love you . "Mrs Kim chuckled before they hung up

 

"Who's that ?"

"My mum . She said that she will be doing volunteer work at the community centre and will be back before 11pm ." Taeyeon replied .

Tiffany nodded .

 

*beepbeep* Another beep was heard but this time is from Tiffany .

Tiffany took her phone and checked as well . "Mummy?"

 

From : Mummy <3

Daddy and I just reached Korea . When you end school , come home IMMEDIATELY . 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooo . Here comes trouble . No ? Alright . Next chapter will be more focus on SooSica and Taeyeon i guess .

 

DID ANYONE OF YOU KNOW ABOUT JESSICA'S INCIDENT?! LUCKILY SHE'S FINE NOW . OR ELSE , I'LL KNOCKED  THAT GUARD UP ON THE SAME RAILING hahaha