ElementarySchool Part3

Just A Bet ?

 

After Taeyeon's performance .

"Alrightttt ~ So do you love his performance , kids ?~" Mrs Ariana asked the students as Tiffany is at the backstage .

"Oh god . I feel kinda nervous . I never played flute so often and plays it in front of a lot of people ." Tiffany breathed in and out . 

"Come on . You can do it . I know you can do it . Close your eyes and feel the music that you're playing . Alright ? Furthermore , it's just for the kids . Go . Fighting !" Taeyeon grinned and gave words of support .

Hearing those sentences from Taeyeon , Tiffany felt secured and her confidence boosted . Even though she is just playing in front of the kids , she felt nervous as she never plays instruments in front of a lot of people since she is 10 years old when she is in her school band .

Why do I feel that I love Taeyeon's encouragement ? It feels so nice that I can't explain ~ *blushed* Okaaaay ~

"Now , for next performance from our next guest , Tiffany !" Mrs Ariana called Tiffany out .

"Oh , she called you . Go ! I'll watch you from the back , okay ?" Taeyeon asked . Tiffany nodded . "Fighting ~" Taeyeon suddenly pecked her cheeks and walked off quickly , making Tiffany dumbfounded .

OHMYGOD ! I JUST DID IT ! I JUST KISSED HER CHEEKS ! I JUST KISSED MY CRUSH'S CHEEK !!!! SHE MUST BE MAD AT ME ! urghhhhhh

OH . MY . GOD !!!!!!!!!!! *blushed* *blushed *blushed * breath in .... breath out .... No , Tiffany . You can't be like this . It's just a peck on cheek . Doesn't mean a thing . Siwon can do more better .

"Uhh ? Tiffany ?" Mrs Ariana called again .

"Oh yes yes ." Tiffany walked to the stage , making the kids to cheer .

Taeyeon already went to the back and sat . "Fighting !" He mumbled as he stared at nervous Tiffany .

Tiffany who saw Taeyeon just nodded and sat down on the chair . "Ehem ... Hello , kids !" Tiffany starts of with a bright intro and speaks through the mic .

"HELLOOO !" They brightly replied .

"Do anyone know my name ??" Tiffany asked .

"EYE-SMILE TIFFANY !" The class that they took just now answered loudly again making Tiffany to be surprised with that nickname . In fact when they are having p.e lesson , Taeyeon told them that to call Tiffany as 'Eye-smile Tiffany' .

"YEAHH ~ Just call me Tiffany , okay ?~" She just played along and at the same time , she squinted her eyes to Taeyeon as she knew it must be him . Taeyeon just grinned .

"Alright . I will play this instrument . Anyone know what is this ?" Tiffany asked as she showed her flute .

"........" The kids kept quiet as they thinks .

"This instrument is flute ! Repeat after me , flute !" 

"...FLUTE !" They obediently repeated .

"Geniuss ~" She smiled . "Now , I need silence so I can show you the beauty of this instrument , okay ?" Tiffany asked .

"OKAYYY ~" They answered and automatically they become quiet .

Tiffany looks to the back , where there is Mrs Ariana . Tiffany nodded and Mrs Ariana turns on the radio where Tiffany has put a cd of the instrumental music . 

She then starts to put her flute in position and wait for the right timing . She is performing Swan Lake .

When she starts to play , she closed her eyes and follow her emotions . The kids are quietly , watching at her with interested eyes as they are listening to heavenly music .

Taeyeon smiles as he also watches Tiffany . "She's beautiful ..." He mumbled . Meanwhile , he is also taking a video of her and the concentrating kids .

"Your girlfriend IS beautiful ..." A male teacher who is beside him heard his mumbling and said .

"Oh . She is not my girlfriend . I wish she is ....." Taeyeon mumbled at the last sentence .

"She is not ?? Oh , you two looks compatible with each other seriously . " The teacher smiles .

"Haha ... thank you for saying that but we are not to that extent . " Taeyeon smiles back .

*sigh* How I wish we CAN be together ~

 

SKIP AGAIN - AFTER TIFFANY'S PERFORMANCE

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are now at the backstage . They have one hour to prepare their duet performance while the students now are having some talks for kids .

"Yah . So what song are we singing ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Who says that you can kiss my cheek just now ?" Tiffany asked different question and glared him to make him scared .

"H-huh ? I'm sorry ... You're mad ?" Taeyeon pouted .

"Don't do that again ." Tiffany said sternly . In fact , she's just acting .

"Okay okay . I promise I WON'T do it again ! Ever ! Okay ?" Taeyeon asked as he's afraid about this , their friendship can get more awkward after the bathroom incident .

"Hmm .." She just nodded .

Awww man . I should not say anything ! *pouts* Now , he won't kiss my cheek ever agai.... WAIT ! NOOOO ! I don't like that peck ! I DON'T LIKE IT !  

"Okayyyy ~ Let's forget about this ..." Taeyeon said . "So hurry . We have no time . What song did you want to perform later ?"

"Hmm ... What song can you play ?"

"I can play anything seriously ."

"Uh ..... Ah ! Do you know Perfect Two by Auburn ?" Tiffany asked .

"Whaaaat ? That song is quite old right ?" 

"Yup . But that song is very nice !" Tiffany pouted . 

"You want that song ?" Taeyeon asked , causing Tiffany to nod .

"Alright then . But first , play the song and lyrics on youtube . I forgot that song and the lyrics ." 

"Okaaaay ..." Tiffany took her smartphone out and search it on youtube . "There !"

In 45 minutes , they finished rehearsing by themselves due to Taeyeon's ability to play just by hearing and now he can play the song . They also already planned which parts to sing and what .

"Greaat ~ We have good chemistryy ~" Taeyeon joked .

"Haha . Whateverrrr ~" Tiffany just rolled her eyes .

 

 

"Kids ! Now we are going for the last performance by Taeyeon and Tiffany before they had to go ." Mrs Ariana told the kids .

"AAAAHHHHHH ~" All of them whined cutely .

"hahaha , they are really cute ." Taeyeon laughed when he heard that from backstage. 

"They are . " Tiffany laughed too .

"So let's call them again ." Mrs Ariana said .

"TAEYEON ! TIFFANY !!" The kids shouted .

Taeyeon then came out with his hands raised and waved at them in joking manner . Tiffany followed him making the kids to laugh again .

"So , are you guys ready ?" Tiffany asked . "Shhhh ~" She continued .

She nodded at Taeyeon . "1 , 2 , 3" They mumbled before Taeyeon starts to strum the guitar .

 

[TIFFANY]  [TAEYEON] [BOTH]

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I'll cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

They looked at each other's eye and smiles

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need


Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the  flame to my fire
And you're the one I wanna marry

Cause your the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you We're the perfect two

 

They ended the song by staring each other's eyes again . Seems that the world has stop for the moment for them .

"Woooo !" The students including the teachers clapped and cheered for them . Even though the kids don't understand the meaning of the song or the lyrics , they cheered because it's too nice to listen . Tiffany's sweet voice and Taeyeon's husky AND their harmonization are so perfect .

"Thank you thank you ~" Taeyeon and Tiffany bowed . "Can I have one request ? Can I take the picture of everyone here including the teachers ?" Taeyeon speaks through the mic and received a nod from Mrs Ariana from the back . 

"Okay .. Wait . Fany-ah . You go and sit there ." Taeyeon asked Tiffany to sit anywhere so they can take picture with the kids . He then ran to the back and took the camera before running back to the stage . He took the tripod (A/N : Don't ask where he got that tripod hahaa) and put it on the stage as well the camera . 

Taeyeon adjusts the position of the camera so everyone from the front to the back can be seen . "Okay ~" He shows thumbs up while he is looking at the screen . "The teachers may sit with their class or what ." With that , the teachers then moves .

The teachers in the school were not a lot . There were only 22 teachers , 2 homeroom teachers per classes . The teachers will teach all of the lessons for their own respective classes .

"Alrighttt ! Smile !" He set 5 seconds timer and ran to Tiffany's side . *snap-flash*

"One more one more ! Candid !" He exclaimed so the kids could hear . The kids mostly pose V-sign and grinning faces . *snap-flash*

"Alrightt ! Awesome !" He exclaimed again . 

 

MOMENTS LATER

 

"Thank you , Taeyeon and Tiffany for coming here . I can see that the kids really love both of you here ." Mrs Ariana smiles as they make their way back to the principal's office . The students now are going home now as their lessons had ended at 2PM .

"I love the kids here ! All of them are enthusiastic and very welcoming . I love them . They are so cute !" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Yeah ! They are so obedient , enthusiastic , funny , witty and more !" Taeyeon added .

"How I wish you guys will stay here for long ." Mrs Ariana shook her head in pity .

"Exactly .. Anyway , Mrs Ariana . Can I take some time from some of the teachers and you ?" Tiffany asked . "We want to ask some question regarding our project ." She continued .

"Of course !” Mrs Ariana replied .

“Alright . Mrs Ariana . What are happiness&Love means for you ?” Tiffany asked as Taeyeon is ready to take video of her talking instead of them writing .

“Okay . Love and happiness seem to go hand in hand for many people. Love lightens up our faces in a way never expected. When you are in love, somehow, all of a sudden, no mountain is too high and happiness is easily achieved. Happiness does not depend on our nationality, , age or possessions. Happiness is love related. True acts of love can lead to lasting happiness in our lives.” She explained with smiles .

“To love and to be loved is the beauty of life. Many people yearn for peace, love and happiness myself included. Love brings happiness that is what we are made to think from very early stages in life.” The teachers’ views .

 

SKIP AFTER THIS

 

“Mrs Ariana . In fact , we have something for you .” Tiffany said .

“Oh no . What is it , Tiffany ?” Mrs Ariana laughed as she really appreciate Tiffany’s kind help

“I will tell you later because the stuffs haven’t arrived .”

“Stuffs ?” Mrs Ariana raised her eyebrows .

“Haha . Don’t worry Mrs Ariana . It’s not dangerous .” Tiffany joked , causing Mrs Ariana to laugh and Taeyeon who doing his own thing because he can’t understand FAST English .

Tiffany then walked away for the moment and called again the same number that she called when she just arrived . “Oh . You just reached ? Okay , good timing . Your men are here , right ? Okay , good then . Bye. “She speaks to the phone .

“Who is that ?” Taeyeon asked .

“Don’t ask . Follow me . “ Tiffany ordered . “Mrs Ariana . You can come .” She smiles .

“Follow again ? Yaah ~ I’m really lost with what you are doing now , you know that ???” Taeyeon whined like a kid .

Tiffany ignored him .

They went out and this time , there are four lorries . “What the hell is this ?” Taeyeon frowned .

“Oh my god , Tiffany . What is it ?” Mrs Ariana asked .

“I can’t help much here but I know that I can contribute helps . I’m contributing new tables and chairs for your students and teachers here .” Tiffany explained .

The lorries are contained with chairs and colourful tables for elementary kids and tables for the adults .  There are also new whiteboards instead of blackboards for them .

“Tiffany … I’m really speechless . I’m really appreciating your help .” Mrs Ariana said as her tear duct starts to swell with gratefulness .

“It’s okay , Mrs Ariana .” Tiffany hugged her . “Come on , let’s call the teachers to help .”

 

AN HOUR ++

 

At last the new tables and chair has been transferred equally to the 10 classes and the old ones had been thrown away . The whiteboards also had successfully exchanged with the blackboards

Mrs Ariana smiles widely seeing the classes with colourful tables and chairs . “The kids will really love this .”

“I know . Too bad I can’t see their reactions .” Tiffany laughed .

“They will be more excited with this new tables and chairs .” Taeyeon said .

“Well . Mrs Ariana . We have a lot of fun here seriously and I think we have to go now . Thank you for having us here .” Tiffany said to Mrs Ariana .

“Oh no , Tiffany , Taeyeon . We ARE the most happiest people that you’re here . Only God can explain how grateful am I to you .” Mrs Ariana smiles .

“My pleasure , Mrs Ariana . I guess we are going now . My tour guide is here . If time will , Taeyeon and I will come here again .” Tiffany assured .

“We welcome you anytime , dear .” Mrs Ariana said .

“Bye , Mrs Ariana ! BYE !” Taeyeon and Tiffany said as they walked to their car .

 

During the ride

“The kids are so cute , right ?” Taeyeon asked .

“Yeah !” Tiffany smiled .

“So , the one you called at the starting is the company that you bought the tables and stuffs ?” Taeyeon asked .

“Uhuh ~” Tiffany grinned .

“When did you order and bought them and the foods as well ? Answer me , Fanyyyyy ~” Taeyeon squinted his eyes and glare playfully at her .

“The food , I ordered it last night at catering . For the tables and stuffs , I ordered that time . You don’t need to know . It’s for me to know , for you to find out . Pftttttt ~” Tiffany stuck her tongue out to him .

“Pfftttt ~” Taeyeon imitated her . “It’s okay . I’m lazy to find out .” He laughed .” But seriously , I don’t know that you have this side on you . Ahh ~ I think I want to take a nap first . Wake me up later . ”

“I also don’t know ..” Tiffany mumbled .

Before she started this bet and whatsoever , she remembered that she hated poor people . What so if they are kids ? She dislike poor people but she still like kids , rich or average kids . But she surprised herself for spending a lot of money for the kids at the elementary school just now .

In fact , she purposely chose the poor elementary school and buy them new things like tables so Taeyeon will fall in love deeper to her for the bet . But now , she starts to get confused with her own feelings .

Is she starting to fall in love with Taeyeon ? Why is her heartbeat races and she easily get blushed whenever they accidentally had skinship ?

After seeing the kids and listening to the teacher’s views about happiness and love , she starts to realize that she’s indeed missing something . People like them and Taeyeon has no money but they have happiness and love . But for her , it’s vice versa .

Why should I agree to this bet at the first place ?! Oh no ..  I shouldn't be falling in love to Taeyeon ....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoops ! Update , you readers ~ 

Pardon the grammars mistake or whatever hehe . The quote that the principal and teachers said about the meaning of happiness and love , I didn't check on google ......... Fine , I did . HAHAHAHA . Credits to wherever I took those .

ALSO I don't know what song should i choose for their duet ! so I just picked perfect two . It's perfect for them , right ? ......*silence*.... RIGHT ?! .... yes , right . :)