33

Just A Bet ?

 

The next morning 

 

*kringgggggkringgggggg*

The alarm clock rings , indicating that it's already 6AM .

"Taeeeee .... Shut that alarm off ....." Tiffany frowned and mumbled while patting Taeyeon's tummy . 

Taeyeon did not budge .

"Taeeeeeee !" Tiffany called out a bit louder but still Taeyeon is still in dreamland . 

"Urghhh ..." She continues frowned and raised her body up a bit , leaning to Taeyeon . Now her upper body is on Taeyeon's body as she tried to stretch towards the alarm clock at the nightstand .

Taeyeon forgot to re-adjust the alarm as their class always start late on Tuesday but end early. The first lesson will start at 11AM and end at 2PM . Just for their class . 

The moment she pressed some button on the clock , unconsiously she just let go and rest on Taeyeon's chest since she is so so sleepy . "Hmm ~ Comfyy ...." She smiled and mumbled . She kinda his chest a bit . She then pull up the blanket up to cover their body .

Taeyeon still in his dreamland .

"Miss ...." A maid came in as she thought they have woken up for school .

"Hm ?" She just raised her head up to look at the door . "Lesson starts late . Go go go ...." She mumbled and said with her half-closed eyes .

"Oh okay , miss . " The maid went out . She smirked for a while . "aigooo ...... youngsters ... whew ~" She wiped her forehead and walked down . 

Since Tiffany's room is dark with no lights on , the maid can only see Tiffany on Taeyeon's chest with blanket fully covered them . She thought that they are or something .

 

SKIP TO 9AM

"Hmmm ~" Taeyeon groaned as he rubbed his eyes slowly . "Eh ? Why is my chest feeling heavy ?" He mumbled . His eyes is still closed .

Taeyeon then opened his eyes closely and rubbed his eyes again . He saw Tiffany is sleeping so comfortably on his chest . Her head is on his chest , her left arm is around his waist , her left leg is on his leg . As if Tiffany is cuddling with a bolster . 

Taeyeon carefully support Tiffany's head and put it on a pillow . After that , he properly cover herself with the blanket and went downstairs .

"Morning ~~!" Taeyeon shouted , greeting everyone .

"Morning , Taeyeon !" They replied back . 

Uncle Im is reading newspaper while drinking his coffee at the garden while the maids is cleaning the house and more . 

"Taeyeon . What time do you want to eat for breakfast since your class starts late today ?" A maid asked .

"Hmmm ... Just wait until Fany is up ." He smiled . 

"Oh okay then . "The maid blushed when she thought about just now .

"Anyway , where is my mum ?" He asked as he looked around .

"Oh she went to the supermarket with Anna ." The maid said . Well , anna is the other maid .

"Oooooo .... Alright then .. Do you guys need any help ?" Taeyeon asked since he's bored .

"No no , it's okay . There's nothing though ." The maid smiled .

"Really ? Hmmm .... Then I'll be upstairs then ." Taeyeon grinned and the maid nodded .

 

Taeyeon went back to the bed and saw Tiffany is sleeping soundly . 

"Tsk tsk ..... Sleepyhead ." He playfully shook his head . 

He then reached to his nightstand and took his new phone . Well , it's the first time he have a smartphone . 

Taeyeon then fiddled with his phone and started to play new downloaded games . He grinned and grinned and grinned while playing games . He is so excited with his new phone . After that , he starts to customise his phone with new apps or widgets .

"Hmmmm ..... Should I make instagram account ?" Taeyeon thinks . He pressed the app and register new account . "What name should I put ? TaengKim ? TaeyeonKim ? hmmm ...." He pouted .

"Ahhhh .... TaengKim_ss......." He grinned and registered . He read the info for new registered people . "Hmm ... What pic should I post ?"  

"Ahhh .. I should follow people first ." He then remembered Tiffany's account and search for it . After that , he follows her . He pressed her following icon as some of people that he recognised might be there . But before that , he scrolled to look at all of Tiffany's photo . "Beautiful ..." He mumbled as he saw a lot of selcas , and not forget to like it . He also saw his selca with her during Kenya . "Woww ... So many likes !" He exclaimed and read the comments . 

He smiled when he saw all of the comments about him . After that , he scrolled to Tiffany's following and saw Sunny's account . He went to his profile and follows him as well . From Sunny , he follows the rest of the HEVSXIIs' members . And for now , that's the only people he follows .

He went into the bathroom . Taeyeon then took a reflection of himself . He raised his right eyebrow in a cool way and stuck his tongue out . His hair is messy due to hair-bed and he wore his specs . He just wore a tank top since he just wake up from sleep . His arm muscles could obviously be seen . 

Even though his body is in average size , in fact he has big muscle in it . He could carry real heavy things but from outside , he doesn't seems to look so .  

"Hmm ... Will do . " He grinned and posted it . Caption : First pic ~ :p 

He put his phone aside and went to shower while humming to his favourite songs .

 

 

Back with Tiffany 

She waved her right hand at Taeyeon's side of the bed while her eyes is still closed . She frowned when she realised Taeyeon is not on the bed .

She opened her eyes and looked around . "Tskkk .... Where did he go ?" She mumbled . She didn't hear the shower running since Taeyeon closed the door and the bathroom is quite a distance from her bed , that's how huge her room is .

She stood up and walked towards the bathroom but suddenly she heard humming from inside . After realising Taeyeon is inside , she smiled . 

While waiting for him to finish showering , she went back on her bed and as usual , she checked her social apps .

She pressed Instagram first and realized that she has 10 new followers which it is normal for us . Everyday , she will have new followers .

“Hmm…..” She looked at those small profile pics at the side . “Hmm ?” She tilted her head when she saw a profile named TaengKim_ss .

When she pressed on that profile name , she starts to spazz and her cheeks starts to become hot and hotter when she saw Taeyeon’s first picture . Those arm ~ Those hair ~ Ohgod ~

Tiffany then noticed that Taeyeon already have 150 followers . “That fast ?” She frowned . Most of his new followers are girls . He also receive comments on his photos

“OHMY ~ Taeyeon so handsome !!!!” “ Be mine !!! I love you !” , "KIM TAEYEON ! Why so cute and hot ?! *faints*" , "If you're mine , I won't let you go ~ *kiss*"  and more . 

And still , Taeyeon can reply to some of their comments . 

 

After Sunny realized that Taeyeon follow him now , he posted a #throwback photo with Taeyeon and tagged him . That’s why Taeyeon now has a lot of followers due to Sunny’s photo .

“What is this ???????? ” She whined and threw her phone on the bed . Her jealousy came back . She then took back her phone and look at Taeyeon's followers .

Few minutes later , Taeyeon came out .

“Morning , Fany !” He waved happily at her as he wiped his feet on the towel on the floor . He now only wears normal pants without shirt .

Tiffany threw her phone on the night stand and get off the bed . She then walked to him angrily . “What ?! Don’t morning morning me !  ” She glared at him and poked his chest hard before walked into the bathroom and slams the door , causing Taeyeon to freeze on the spot .

“What did I do ?” Taeyeon pouted sadly .

I knew it ! I told ya that girls will non-stop commenting those kinds of comments ! URGHHHHH ! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH *screaaaaams* Hate you hate you hate you ! *cries* *pouts*

 

************

Now they are in the class . Tiffany did not talk to Taeyeon from the moment she finished showering till now .

“Fany-yah …..” Taeyeon pouted and poked her arm . “What’s wrong ?”

Tiffany just rolled her eyes .

*kringggg*

Luckily , time for break . All of the classmates then walked out from the class to have break . When Tiffany wants to go out , Taeyeon stopped her .

“Yahhhh ~” he whined . “What’s wrong with you ? What happened ? ” He held her hands .

“Nothing .” She said coldly .

“I won’t let go then .” Taeyeon replied .

“You !” Tiffany pointed at him . “Why did you post that pic of yours in the instagram ?!” Tiffany exclaimed .

“Huh ? Why ? Is it inappropriate or something ?” Taeyeon was surprised with Tiffany’s sudden shout .

“Yes! It’s so inappropriate ! You see all the girls comments . They commented about your what uh . y arms or whatever . I hate  it !”. She can’t take it . She just hinted that she’s jealous .

“You hate it ? Why ? I feel that it felt great to receive that kind of comments for the first time . It felt awesome , you know . Well , it's shows that I got muscles . I should take the picture again .” Taeyeon grinned .

“What ?” Tiffany can’t believe how oblivious this guy can be . “You like it then ? Then go with the girls who comments those !Okay ? Ughhh whatever .” She rolled her eyes and pulled her hands away from Taeyeon’s grip .

"Wha-? Haisssshhhh ." Taeyeon leaned on his chair .

 

 

At the same time she walked out the class , Sunny then entered .

“Dude , why do you look sad ?” Sunny nudged his shoulder as he sat beside Taeyeon .

“I don’t understand , maaaan ~ Why is Tiffany so mad for girls’ commenting on my picture ?” He frowned .

“Really ? What happened ?" Sunny asked .

"She asked me why did I post that kid of pic . Then she say it's inappropriate . Not because of the pics , it's because of the ladies comments ."

"Seriously ? Then what did you say ?" Sunny getting interested in this .

"I told her that I like it and it felt great to receive those kind of comments . Then she shouts to me to go to those ladies who comments like that then and she walked off ."

" Wow … she really likes you dude !” Sunny exclaimed .

Huh ?What do you mean by really likes me ?  Eyyyy ~ Can’t be !” Taeyeon scoffed .

“No , seriously. Look . Girls who says like that is girls who are jealous . Believe me . My ex-girlfriends always did that . They are hinting to you that they are jealous ."

"OH OH OH OH !" Taeyeon exclaimed after remembering something . "Is it why this morning she suddenly has mood swings???" taeyeon asked .

"What happens just now ?"

"I say to her good morning then she threw her phone on the night stand then she walked angrily to me then she poked my chest hard and shout 'Don't morning morning me !' while glaring at me ." Taeyeon explained .

"Did  she knew about your instagram before?"

"No . I took it when she's still sleeping and follows her on insta ."

"HAAAA ! See ! She's jealous because of your instagram then ! Told ya ! " Sunny punched his chest softly .  

"Can't be ~ I'm no one to her . "

"Aigoo ! Are you a babo or a idiot or a stupid that don't know about girls ? Haish . Let the expert explain . Who bought you the new smartphone ?”

“Tiffany ?”

“Who then bought you a looooot of things in Kenya and in Korea ?”

“Tiffany .”

"Who let you to stay at her mansion with your mum until now and don't mind ?" 

"Tiffany ..."

“There ! People won’t buy anything for people that they don’t like or no one to them. Well , yes for friends but they won’t buy as much as Tiffany bought for you . And people won't let any of their friends and their mums to stay in their house even though they have a mansion or house you know .” Sunny said .

“Who knows she just giving me sympathy because I’m poor ?” Taeyeon pouted .

“Well , I don’t think so . If it is , she won't treat you like this . Getting mad about girls' talks about you or what . in fact , the HEVSXII guys also have been talking about this . We are getting crazy about this . Even they kinda noticed that she likes you . Okay , how about this ? Do you like her ?”

“Hmm ……” Taeyeon’s cheek starts to feel hot . “Y-yeahh ….” He nodded shyly .

“Great . Do you want to confess today ?”

“Huh ?! Today ?! Eyyyy ~ I’m scared that she doesn’t feel the same way as me . Well , you see . I'm poor and she's rich . We're different ..."

"Aigoo !" Sunny punched his shoulder . "Who said poor guy can't date rich girl huh ?" He raised his eyebrows . "Look , give it a try ."

"A try ??? What if I get rejected ??? I will be embarrassed till death , okay !" Taeyeon exclaimed .

"Tae . Trust me . I doubt so . Remember that I'm expert about this ? Not only me but the rest of the guys noticed about Tiffany's behavior .

"B-but then how am I supposed to propos- i mean ask her to be my girlfriend ??" Taeyeon plopped his head on the table dyingly .

"Hmm .. Okay . Since I'm your best friend , I'll help you in this . Later , you will have to skip one class and follows me , can ?"

"Really ??!! " Taeyeon stood back up and asked .

"Of course ! I'm Lee Sunkyu ~" Sunny proudly patted his chest .

"Thanks bro ! Thank you !" Taeyeon hugged him tightly .

"YAH ! Get off me ! Ewww " Sunny .

"Tsk ! Anyway , why did you come here ?" Taeyeon sat on his chair

"Nah , I just wanna say ...... EHHHHHHH ~~~~ Taeyeon already has smartphoneeeeeee ~~~~" Sunny .

"Shut up ! That's all you want to say ?" Taeyeon laughed .

"Well , not that only . I want to remind that the inter-region competition is in 4 months and you are our star player . Remember to come for your training this week for everyday . Uncle Kang asked me to strictly reminds you this . Understand ?"

"4 Months ? Wow , that's kinda quick . Don't worry . I will come no matter what ." Taeyeon said confidently .

"Even if Tiffany who became your girlfriend says no to your training ?" Sunny teased .

"...... Uhh ........." Taeyeon hesistated ." I will bring her to training then ." Taeyeon laughed .

"Alright , that's all I gotta say . Be alert for my text message later , understand ?" Sunny pointed to his eyes and to Taeyeon's phone .

"Yes , sir !" Taeyeon playfully saluted and saw Sunny walked off .

Hopefully Tiffany will accept me .....*prays* 

 

********

"So you like those comments huh ? ?" Tiffany cursed silently as she crumpled the toilet paper . "Stupid Kim Taeyeon . Stupidd ! Stupid ! " she is now in a cubicle , sitting there and getting angry and mad , not forgetting jealous by herself . She sat there from just now , scolding and cursing Taeyeon for being so oblivious 

"STUPIDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!! " She suddenly shouted and opened the cubicle door , walking towards the door to go out . (A/N : You do know how loud Tiffany's voice was) 

With the sudden shout , the group of girls who is in the toilet all jumped in surprised . They were a clique who like to bully people and attention seeker . There's about 7 peoples . Two of the girls who are carefully putting lipstick on their lips become surprised until they dragged the lipstick on their lips all way up to their cheeks . "Whaaaa-?!"

"Yah !" The clique shouts at Tiffany .

With that , Tiffany stopped walking and looked at them . She glared at them intently straight into their eyes . "What ?!" She shouted back , causing the girls to become a bit scared with her shout and glare .

"Let me warn you guys . I know you guys are big bully in this school but let me warn you . Don't mess with me now . I'm not in the good mood . Understand ?!?! " She warned and glared at every and each one of them . She said to all the 7 girls . It's like 1 to 7 .

"O-okay ...." The girls are like automatically complied . "i'm sorry ..." They apologised .

She glared for the last time straight into everyone's eyes who then looked down before she opened the toilet door and slammed close . 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe , new chapter for HYENAS'! Looks like we can't control Tiffany's jealousy . So scaryy ~~

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS !  *siren* WARNING SILENT READERS WARNING ! *siren*