34

Just A Bet ?

Another lesson just started and Tiffany still ignored Taeyeon . 

"Tsk ~" He pouted after getting ignored . Taeyeon then took a A4 sized paper . He glanced at Tiffany first . Luckily Tiffany continues concentrating at the lesson .

Taeyeon started to scribble and draw and write something on the A4 paper . After that , he folded to small paper and put on Tiffany's table . 

Tiffany saw the paper but she took it and put at the side without reading it .

Taeyeon frowned and pouted again . He put his elbow on the table with his chin on his palm and sighed obviously .

 

Wow .... Her jealousy is like this bad ? Wowww ~ *claps* Aigooo ...... Ohmy ... I'm so nervous about later . I didn't prepare anything !!!!

 

*beepbeep*

 

"Oh . Who is this ??" Taeyeon whispered to himself .

 

To : Taeyeon 

Dude . We need you earlier . Come down to the toilet beside the stair . Meet me there . NOW .

 

"Oh ? Did something happen ?" Taeyeon asked in his mind .

"Uhh ... teacher !" Taeyeon stood up , causing the teacher to pause the lesson .

"Yes , Taeyeon ?" She asked .

"Uhh .... I have bad stomachache . Real bad . Can I go to the toilet ?" Taeyeon said .

"Alright alright . Go ." The teacher chuckled a bit . With that , Taeyeon quickly ran out of the class , pretending that his stomachache really hurts .

Seeing Taeyeon run out , Tiffany frowned even more . "Stupid Kim Taeyeon ." She mumbled angrily while took back the paper that he gave . 

Well , even though she's angry at him , she can't deny the fact that she really want to see the content of the paper . She glanced at the door , hoping Taeyeon won't run back in for forgetting to take his things or what .

Tiffany slowly opened the folded paper . The moment she looked at the content , her frown changed into smile . "Stupid Kim Taeyeon ..." She scolded him for making her smile with just a paper .

Taeyeon drew a big rose at the left side and drew mickey mouse and minnie mouse , representing Taeyeon and Tiffany . He added dialogue boxes , as if mickey mouse is pleading for forgiveness from minnie mouse .

He drew pouting mickey mouse while on his knees , facing the minnie mouse while the minnie mouse closed her eyes and looked the other way , as if she's ignoring minnie mouse like how Tiffany do . At the right side , he drew 3D words into a sentence , saying  ' Ms Fany-ah ~~~ I'm sorryyyyy ....... Forgive me ~"

Taeyeon drew so well with details that Tiffany can't stop smiling and keep on looking and looking at the drawing .

"Stupid ." She said again . "Where did he go ? He really have stomachache ?" Tiffany mumbled to herself .

 

 

************************

 

 

"Hey ! What's wrong ? I thought you will call me later ?" Taeyeon asked Sunny the moment he sees him .

"No dude . I got another idea for you . But first follow me . " Sunny lead him to somewhere that students rarely walks there . 

"What is this place ?" Taeyeon asked until Sunny brings him to a dead end at the place . 

"Come here . Shh ... " Sunny glanced everywhere and asked Taeyeon to come closer . Sunny then took out a small remote from his pocket and pressed the one of the two buttons there .

"WOW !" Taeyeon exclaimed with amaze . The wall is not a wall ! It's a door but it was painted and camouflage with the wall . The wall door slides up to open .

Taeyeon went inside with Sunny . Sunny pressed the same button again to close the wall door . Sunny then switched the main power button at the side of the wall . He then pressed the other button on the remote to switch lights on before they have to walk down the stairs to the basement .

The place is infact like a maze where from the "wall door" to the stairs to the basement then there is a zig zag alley to the centre of the place where it's like a living room . But don't worry , it's only one route of the alley .  It's not a trap room . Nothing can harm .

"How did you find this place ????" Taeyeon looks around at the so-called living room .  It is quite big since it's in the basement and the living room is clean , nice and furnished . There's a mini kitchen with a fridge filled with cold drinks. The place is that big . 

"Last time during summer camp , we played paintball around the school . Suddenly I found this place . It's so messy and dirty and it's so dark but it's very big ." Sunny explained .

"Then you are not afraid of the dark ? How did you see in here ?" Taeyeon asked as he sat on a couch. 

"Luckily ! I brought a torchlight that time ! " Sunny laughed . "Then , since my parents owns a architecture business , I asked them to so-called renovate this living room . I asked them to insert lights and powers in here ."Sunny smiled proudly and walked to a wall with nothing . He then pressed something on the wall and suddenly , it turned around and there's a plasma television and a console games .  

 (A/N : Don't ask me why Sunny's parents own a architecture business hahahaa)

"WOOOOOOWWWWWW !!!!! That's why you have air-con and big tv here . Wait .... YOU GOT CONSOLES TOO ?!" Taeyeon exclaimed as he took the XBOX's controller . 

"Uhuh . I mostly spend my time in here with my girlfriend . You know ~ Spend time in here is much better . If you know what I mean . " Sunny playfully smirked ."Hahaha , i'm kidding at the last sentence . We love spend time in here . " Sunny grinned

"Ewwww .... Okay ." Taeyeon stared at him weirdly . "Then you have to on the power everytime ? since you have a fridge ? Oh yes , you have wifi connection here ???" Taeyeon asked again .

"Nope . For the fridge power , we use solar panel so it will works 24 hours . Yup . Even though it's a basement , the connection is still through excellently with the school wifi . That's why ~ Sometimes if I'm lazy to go home or I end late for CCA , I will sleep here ." Sunny just gave answers calmly .(A/N : Just believe in this fic only , readers haha)

"Here ?? Where is your bed then ?" 

"There !" Sunny pointed to the couch Taeyeon's sitting . "Shoo ." He jokingly asked Taeyeon to move away . He then unfold the couch to a bed . "Easy ~" He then turned the sofa bed back to the couch .

"Oooooo . Then the school knew about this ?" Taeyeon asked again .

"Yup . They are the ones that gave me permission for this place . My parents paid them some fees or whatever . Other than them , no one knew about this place . Oh yes ! And another person . Sooyoung as well ! I only trust our HEVSXII guys . You can come here to slack as well if you have extra lessons after school and you have nothing to do . " Sunny threw a drink to Taeyeon .

"Wowww ~ Amajjing ! Sooyoung ? Great ~ " Taeyeon playfully shook his head and clapped his hand . 

"Alright alright . Back to the real topic . About helping you to get Tiffany , right ?" Sunny asked .

"Oh yes ! Uhuh ! I'm so nervous and scared ! I didn't prepared anything , you knowwwww !" Taeyeon whined .

"That's why I'm showing you this place ~~~" Sunny smiled .

"Huh ? What do you mean ?"

"Bro . I remember about this . You love to sing , right ?" Sunny asked .

"Yeah ...."

"That's it ! Serenade her a song ! I think that is better ."

"HUH ?! What song am i supposed to singgggg ??" Taeyeon whined again .

"I don't know ! Think yourself . I got this ." Sunny walked to another wall with nothing and pressed again a button on it and of course , it turned around . There were portable keyboard , acoustic guitar , electric guitar , violins hanged on the wall so it will be neat .

"Wow .... Dude ! Did you build some magic place here ?! Wowww !" Taeyeon was amazed with the wall that could turn with things that he didn't expected .

"Hahaha . Say that to my parents ." Sunny laughed . "Here . There are a lot of instruments here . So this is the plan ." Sunny explained .

"I will text Tiffany , saying that you are injured or fell or something here . Then , I will hide at the tree outside and will try to camouflage myself . When she came here , I will press this button to make the 'wall door' open. I guess she will go in in curiousity . I will switch off the lights . Later , I will sprinkle flowers on the floor to lead her into here . You and I will always on call during that . When she already reach into this dark living room , you scare her or whatsoever . Then , you must clap twice because if I heard your clap through the phone , I will switch back on the lights and I will end our call . From there , it's your job then. Understand ?"

"Understand ...... Dude , you helped me a lot in this dude .." Taeyeon smiled and gave him a brotherly hug and a brofist .

"Of course ! What is brothers ?" Sunny raised his eyebrow playfully .

"AWWWWWWWW ~~~~" Taeyeon teased .

"BUT WAIT ! DON'T YOU GUYS DARE DO ANYTHING UNAPPRORIATE IN MY HOLY PLACE ! UNDERSTAND ???" Sunny breaks the sweet moment .

"Seriously , dude ?! I'm not like you and your girlfriends . Pfftttttt ~~~~" Taeyeon stuck his tongue out .

"What ????? You !" Sunny head-locked him .

They spent about 15 minutes head-locking and wrestling each other .

 

 

Back with Tiffany later

 

"Why is tae is not back ?????" Tiffany frowned and mumbled worriedly . It's been 45 minutes since Taeyeon went to the 'toilet' .

"Uhh .. Mrs Lee !" Tiffany stands up .

"Yes , Tiffany ?" Mrs Lee asked .

"Can I look for Taeyeon ? He's not back . I'm afraid something happened to him ." Tiffany said .

"Oh yes .... It's been 45 minutes he went to the toilet . He must be in a bad stomachache . Should I send Niel to accompany you to find him ? " mrs Lee asked .

"It's okay . I can find myself ." Tiffany quickly took her phone and went out of the class .

She ran to the mens' toilet . She knocked first . When she heard no one answered , she looked around her before she opened the door slowly .

"Tae ? ...... Taeyeon ? ..... Are you in there ???" tiffany asked and no one answers .

"Ohmy ... Where did he go ???" Tiffany looked around in a panic state .

 

*beepbeep*

 

From : unknown number

Tiffany . This is Sunny ! Taeyeon's badly injured ! Can you come down at the backyard of the old soccer field ? We need you alone . Hurry Up !

 

"What ??? Oh no ...." After that , Tiffany quickly ran to where Sunny told her . When she reached there and to the same dead-end , she sees no one . 

"Taeyeon ??????" She almost cried when she really thought Taeyeon was badly injured and she sees no one . "Sunny ????" She called out and no responses . "Hey !!! It's not time for joke , okay ?!" She shouted . When she hears no response , she thought she received a fake text .

 

*wall door opened*

 

"Kyaaaa !" Tiffany screamed . Even thought she screamed , no one could hear from there . "W-what is this ? ....." She slightly peeked into the mysterious door . Since the air-con down there is on , the cool breeze hit Tiffany but when she saw total darkness , she began to get scared .

"Is Taeyeon in here ?" She mumbled .

"Is there any kidnapper ?" She mumbled again .

"Omo ... What if they want to kill me and him ?" She mumbled again .

"Will there be any bug in there ?" She mumbled again .

"But why is there a cool breeze in there ?" She mumbled and mumbled again .

 

 

"AIGOO ! JUST GO IN !" Sunny whispered frustratedly as he watched her from the tree quietly . 

 

 

"Let's calm down ...." Since she is curious as well , she have no choice but to go in . " Oh my ... so dark ...." She frowned in scared . When she entered the place , Sunny quickly pressed the button to close the door , causing Tiffany to jump in total surprise . 

"Ahhhhhh ~ At last !" Sunny stood up and stretched herself after crouching .

 

"KYAAAAA ! AAHHHHHH ~ HELP ME !!!!!" Tiffany jumped and knocked the door hardly . She's so scared until she sobs . When she jumped and jumped , she stepped one of the flowers . She looked down and pick up . "Petals ?" She wiped her tears . 

Tiffany then unlock her phone to use the small light to help her to see in the dark . She forgot that she have a flashlight app . "Why is there flowers here ?" She then starts to follow and walked in the alley .

 

Tiffany gasped when she get out from the alley . It's toooooooo dark . Even though she shine the small light everywhere , she can't see things .

Taeyeon then smiled as he crept at her . "BOOO !" He shouted and ran away from her .

"KYAAAAAA ! WHO IS THAT ?! Ahhhhhh ~" Tiffany is really scared until she crouched and hides her face .

Taeyeon heard cries from her . "Oh no ....." He gasped as well . He quickly clapped twice and the lights turn on while his call has already disconnected with Sunny .

Seeing bright light , Tiffany then raised her head up and the first thing she see is Taeyeon who is grinning innocently at her . "Hi ~" He said .

Tiffany rushly wiped her tears and walked to him angrily . "Hi ?! Did you just BOO me in the total dark ?!" Tiffany exclaimed .

"Y-yeah ..." Taeyeon smiled with guilty .

"YOU ! I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU !" Tiffany punched his chest a lot of times as she felt so frustrated and angry to him .

Collecting his courage , Taeyeon manly grabbed her with his arms and hugged her tighter causing Tiffany to stop punching him . "W-what are y-you doing ?" She stutters .

"I'm sorry .... but I have something for you ... but don't say anything until the end . Okay ? I will explain everything later ." He whispered to her ears .

Omo ~~~ *faints* The whisper ~~~~ *grins* *dugeundugeundugeun*

 

"O-okay ...." Tiffany just complied . Due to that whisper , she can't help but to melt because of his voice .

"Come here ." He held her hands and brings her to the couch . "Sit here ." He smiled as he let go of his hand .

 

NO NO ! DON'T LET GOOOOO ~ *pouts* Anyway .... this place is wow .... what place is this ? 

 

Taeyeon then walked to the keyboard that he placed in front of Tiffany . 

"Ehem ... I want to dedicate this song to Ms Tiffany . I know this is sudden but listen to the lyrics . Okay ? I choose this song because it's kinda tell what I feel . " Taeyeon asked as he looked at Tiffany , which he earned a eye smile and a nod .

 

Oh god ~ Hopefully everything is smooth ...... even though this is nothing big ..... *prays*

 

Taeyeon cleared his throat before he put his fingers on the keyboard . He gave another smile before he starts

 

 

 

************************

Heart Attack-Guy Version

 

Puttin’ my defenses up

‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love

If I ever did that , I think I’d have a heart attack

 

Never put my love out to the world

Never said yes to the right girl

Never had trouble getting what I want

But when it comes to you, I’m never good enough

When I don’t care

I can play ‘em like a Barbie Doll

Won’t do my hair

Then make ‘em bounce like a basketball


But you make me wanna act like a guy

Buy you drinks and take you out

Yes you, make me so nervous

Then I just can’t hold your hand


You make me glow, but I cover up

Won’t let it show, so I’m

Puttin’ my defenses up

‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love

If I ever did that , I think I’d have a heart attack (x3)

 

Never break a sweat, never gettin' shy

When you come around, I get paralyzed

And every time I try to be myself
It comes out wrong like a cry for help

 

It’s just not fair

Pain’s more trouble than love is worth

I gasp for air

It feels so good, but you know it hurts

 

 

But you make me wanna act like a guy

 

Buy you drinks and take you out

For you, make me so nervous

Then I just can’t hold your hand


You make me glow, but I cover up

Won’t let it show, so I’m

Puttin’ my defenses up

‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love

If I ever did that

I think I’d have a heart attack (x3)

 

The feelings got lost in my lungs

They’re burning, I’d rather be numb

And there’s no one else to blame

So instead I’ll take off and run

 

I’m flying too close to the sun

And I’ll burst into flames (flames)


You make me glow, but I cover up

Won’t let it show, so I’m

Puttin’ my defenses up

‘Cause I don’t wanna fall in love

If I ever did that

I think I’d have a heart attack (x5)

************************



He pressed the last keys before ending the song . He then gave a small sigh of relief as he's afraid of messing up in the middle of the song .

Taeyeon then looked at Tiffany who was touched with the song .

"Umm ... Fany ..." Taeyeon cleared his throat again as he stood up . "I guess either one day , I have to confess this so why not if I make it as today ? I know you are probably shocked and surprised or maybe off-guarded with this . But ..." Taeyeon walked towards her .

Tiffany also stood up to match to his eye-level . 

"I can't take it . I need to confess so I won't feel restless in here ." He points to his chest , indicating to his heart . "I have been in crush with you since last time . After spending more time with you , I realised that my feelings towards you has increased and increased ." He paused .

"It's o-okay if you're going to reject me . Well , I'm poor ... i can't buy you anything huge but take this ." Taeyeon gave her a small flower made from a tissue , thanks to his creative mind .

Tiffany just stared at him .

"Yeah ... I want to say that ......" He paused .

"I LOVE YOU TOO , KIM TAEYEON !" Tiffany exclaimed as a tear fell from her eyes .

"H-huh ?" Taeyeon froze . Did she just say that she loves me too ?????? OHMYGOD !

"Why are you so late in confessing , you stupid idiot oblivious Kim Taeyeon ?!" Tiffany glared at him as her tears dropped even more . Seeing he froze in his position , Tiffany wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his neck .

"I will be your girlfriend , Kim Taeyeon !" She mumbled in his neck .

Ohmy .......... Really ???? 

Taeyeon pulled away from the hug . " Can y-you repeat it ?" He said to reconfirm . 

"I SAID . I . WILL . BE . YOUR . GIRLFRIEND . KIM . TAEYEON !" Tiffany exclaimed , saying word by word clearly . 

"Hey hey .... I didn't say that I want you to be my girlfriend . Just now ... i want to say that I'm hungry ..." Taeyeon said with straight face .

"W-what ?????" Tiffany stared at him .

 

"NAH ~ I'M KIDDING ! So you're mine from now !" Taeyeon laughed and carries her .

"YAH ! PUT ME DOWN !" She shouted . "Do not do that !" She pouted and whined .

"I'm sorry . I'm sorry . I'm not dreaming right ???" Taeyeon grinned . 

Tiffany pinched his cheeks . "OWWWW !" He winced and back to grinning . "I'm not dreaming !!!!" 

"Yes , Mr Kim . You are not !" Tiffany hugged him tightly . 

"Why did you choose this song ? Why will you have a heart attack ?" She asked .

"It's because everytime I see your gorgeous face and beautiful eye smile , I really going to have a heart attack . " Taeyeon smiled while stared into her eyes.

"Cheesyyyyyyy ~" Tiffany teased . "So you skipped classes because of this ? So bad ~" She asked .

"Uhuh . Sunny helped me ." Taeyeon smiled .

"I think of course ! You are so oblivious , you know that Kim Taeyeon ?" Tiffany let her frustration out to her new boyfriend .

"Alright ... I'm sorry ... I know you're jealous . I won't entertain those comments , okay ? I will let them comment but I won't entertain them , alright ?" Taeyeon smiled .

Tiffany pouted and nodded .

"Yahhhhh .... Don't pout ! You know what . Since last time , whenever I saw you pouting , I have the urge to kiss you ." Taeyeon frowned .

"Really ? Kiss me then ." Tiffany said and smiled sweetly as she leaned a bit to Taeyeon .

"Yah yah yahhhh ." Taeyeon blushed .

"Why , baby ??" Tiffany called Taeyeon with his new nickname .

"B-baby ?Y....ou...... oohhhh now you are daring so suddenly huh ?" Taeyeon teased .

"No no no ..." Tiffany playfully shook her head . "You said you want to kiss . Come here ... " Tiffany playfully puckered her lips and chased Taeyeon .

"Yah .... YAH ..... YAH! NO ! DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME ! I won't tolerate any of that ." taeyeon defends himself .

"Why ? What are you going to do ?" Tiffany laughed .

"You ! Come here !" Taeyeon grabbed her and tickled her all the way .

"HAHAHAHAHAHAah! Yahhhhhhhh ! STOP ! Kyaaa ! Hahahahaa  . I won't do that aga-KYAAA ! hahahahaha " Tiffany laughed until a laughing tear came out . 

Taeyeon then stopped tickling her as they lie down on the couch . Tiffany rested on Taeyeon's chest . 

Taeyeon can't stop smiling while her hair . He can't believe Tiffany have the same feelings back to him .

"Baby .... Do you want to go back class ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Nope .... I want to spend time a bit more here with you ." Tiffany smiled .

"Aigooo .. You also want to skip class . So badd ~~" Taeyeon laughed . "We also can spend time at home , right ?" He continues .

"That's later ! You have soccer training !" Tiffany pouted .

"STOP POUTING !" Taeyeon whined cutely causing Tiffany to giggle . 

"Baby .... can you don't go for your soccer training ? I want to spend time with you at home ..... You have to repay me back . You make me jealous and angry a lot for today . " Tiffany looked at him with a puppy face .

"Huh ? Uhh ......"

 

 

Flashback

 

"Well , not that only . I want to remind that the inter-region competition is in 4 months and you are our star player . Remember to come for your training this week for everyday . Uncle Kang asked me to strictly reminds you this . Understand ?"

"4 Months ? Wow , that's kinda quick . Don't worry . I will come no matter what ." Taeyeon said confidently .

"Even if Tiffany who became your girlfriend says no to your training ?" Sunny teased .

"...... Uhh ........." Taeyeon hesistated ." I will bring her to training then ." Taeyeon laughed .

 

End Flashback

 

Sunny . I'm sorry , dude . I can't help it ~~ *grinssss* Just for today .... hehe 

 

"Alright then . Just for today ." Taeyeon complied .

 

Urghhh ~ I'm so going to die in the hands of Uncle Kang ..... but it's okay , there's Fany ~

 

 

OHMYGODDDDDD ! AT LAST ! KIM TAEYEON IS MINE !! KYAAAAA ! *screams* *dugeundugeun* Mygod , my heart ~ *smiles* It's confirmed . I'm so in love with this stupid Kim Taeyeon even though he's stupid . kekeke . 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYENAS' READERS! SO HOW IS THIS CHAPTER ?! IS IT OKAY ?! I'm nervous as well .

COMMENTS ! SUBSCRIBE ! UPVOTE !