31 Part1

Just A Bet ?

SKIP SKIP 

 

"1 , Down ! 2 , Down ! 3 ,Down ! 4 , Down ! 5 , down !" The guys are now doing last warm up which are push-ups before debrief .

They had intensive training as usual but twice intense for Taeyeon . The time now is already 5.35pm and Taeyeon still continues the training , thanks to Tiffany .

 

"Okay guys . You may stop . Now , take a 5 minutes - 7minutes break then meet me back at the house , alright ?" Uncle Kang instructed .

"Yes , uncle Kang !" They shouted even though they are tired . Uncle Kang returns back first to the house while the rest starts to lie down on the futsal field .

"Ahhh , mannn ~ I'm beat !" Amber whined .

"Me toooooo !" The rest followed .

"I should not eat too much just now . Aissshhhh ~" Taeyeon pouted .

"I agreeeee !" The rest followed again .

"Eat ? Hmmm .... Talking about that , I think I'm hungry again .... " Sooyoung said nonchantly and innocently giggled , causing every to stare at him weirdly .

"Do you love to eat ?" Sunny raised his eyebrow .

"Woooo ~ FOOODS ! I LOVEEE ~~~" Sooyoung grinned . "ME TOO! FOOD IS MY FAVOURITE ~" Yoong joined 

"I wonder where the foods goes . I ate as much as you guys just now but see ! MY BELLLLLYYYYYYY ! " Taeyeon whined and shows his small belly again and the rest laughed . 

"Hahaha ! Tsk ~ You're getting faaat ~" Sunny teased .

"YAH ! YOU ! " Taeyeon head-locked him .

"Hehe . Three of you don't mind them . The danshins or you can say the shorties always like this . Hehehehe ." Seungri tells Yoong , Sooyoung and Amber and they laughed .

"WAIT ! WHAT ?! YOU ! COME !" Taeyeon and Sunny then invert the attention to Seungri and headlocked him at the same time .

"AAAAAAHHHHHH ! PAINNNN !!!!!" Seungri shouted with the rest just watched without helping .

"What did you say again , young man ?" Sunny asked as he increased his grip .

"I s-said JANGSHIN ! TALL ! TAAALLLL !" Seungri quickly lied and luckily the shorti- i mean taeyeon and sunny released him .

"Hmm ! Don't call us danshins or shorties ! Our doctors said that we still can grow . Don't crush our hopes !" Taeyeon pinched his nose bridge with his left hand and closed his eyes as if he's thinking while his right arm rested on Sunny's shoulder .

"YEAH , RIGHT!" Sunny nodded . "....Wait . YAH ! Get your arm off my shoulder ! you pushed me down and it will affect my growth !" Sunny exclaimed and pushed Taeyeon's arm away .

"Hmph ! Whateverrrrr ~" Taeyeon shows his right palm to Sunny's face and all of them laughed to release some tired .

"Okay okay . Let's go back to the house now guys before Uncle Kang scolds us . Let's go ." taeyeon called the squad as a responsible captain .

 

At Tiffany's mansion

 

For now , Tiffany kept Taeyeon's presents in her closet so no one including him will see . She also kept Mrs Kim's gifts in there . She then changed into comfortable clothes before went down to the kitchen to help . 

The cakes already been kept in the freezer as it's an ice-cream cakes .

"Hmmmm ~ Smells delicious !" Tiffany went to Mrs Kim and exclaimed . Mrs Kim gave her motherly smile .

"Thank you . Tiffany . You really don't mind that I used most of the ingredients in your house which I never paid for it and used it ? Including I always use your kitchen ." Mrs Kim asked while looking at her after covering the pot to let it boil .

"Nope . I don't mind ! Furthermore , your foods are the best in the world , you know that ?" Tiffany beamed her eye-smile and hugged Mrs Kim .

"You paid for all my health bills and thanks to you , I'm much better now . You paid for the top treatment for me . You even paid for Taeyeon's trip and shoppings in Kenya . You still bought me big souveniers from there . Taeyeon and I don't know how to repay you . "Mrs Kim smiled and hold her hand like how mums used to do .

"You already repaying me ! See ! You always made lunches , breakfasts and dinners for us , whole household with your awesome and delicious mum's homemade food . For Taeyeon , he also repays me by ..... " She blushed . Spends time with me , sleep beside me , joke with me and make me feel secured *embarrased*

"Ohhhh , it's okay . I understand ." mrs Kim thought the other way again . Why ? Repays you by making love ? Aigoo ~ Youngster nowadays *shyshy*

"Anyway , Tiffany . Do you like kids ?" Mrs Kim asked for fun .

"Like ? I LOVES kids !" Tiffany replied excitedly . 

Omo ~ +1 point . Tae also loves kids

"Oh . Do you like baby girl or baby boy ?" 

"Baby Girl !" Tiffany grinned .

"Oh . Why ? Usually ladies will choose baby boy while guys will choose baby boy ." Mrs Kim tilted her head in wonder .

"It's because I love pinks ! I can dress my girl with pink !" Tiffany replied .

"Ohh ..." Mrs Kim nodded and smiled .

"Hmm ... auntie . Can I ask ?" Tiffany asked softly .

"What is it , dear ?"

"What about Taeyeon ? Girl or boy ?" Tiffany bit her lower lip .

"He's like you . He chose the same gender as him , baby boy . It's because he wants to teach his son to play soccer and sports . "Mrs Kim smiled . Aigoo ~ It's okay . I can get granddaughter and grandson each . kekekeke

"Ohhh ..." Tiffany just nodded . I want baby girl and he want baby boy . So what ? i have to give birth twi- WAIT ! NO NO NO ! Oh god ! WHAT AM I THINKING RIGHT NOW ? Tiffany Hwang , don't be a ert! OHGOD ! *blushed*

"Ummm ... I'm g-going in my room first . I'll be d-down later ." She then quickly ran back upstairs , leaving Mrs Kim and the maids .

The moment she enters her room , she locked the door and ran to her bed , covering herself under the blanket .

"MYGOD ! NOT TO THAT EXTENT RIGHT ?! TO THE EXTENT THAT I'M THINKING OF HAVING KIDS WITH HIM?! Oh godd ! No . We are young and we are not even anything ! Stop it , Tiffany Hwang !" She shouted and covers her face with her pillows so the shouts are muffled . 

Tiffany then released her pillow from her face . Her cheeks are visible and obvious pink and her heart are like drums and F1 racing combined which is racing ver quick and loud of course . She breathes in and out deeply while trying to relax herself .

"I don't think I can sleep peacefully from now with Taeyeon slept beside me . I won't stop blushing i guess . Urghhh ! Oh god !" She mumbled frustratedly . "I hate you kim taeyeonnnnnnn !" She pouted . Well , she only hate him in the verbal world , just by talking .

As expected , she sat and then took her phone from the night stand and check the time . "Time ~ Please move faster ." She already starts to relax her mind . She now can't help it but to text Taeyeon . Now , Taeyeon seems to be her drugs .

 

To : TaeBaby ~

Don't be late , okay ? *smiles*

 

*beepbeep*

Tiffany giggled "That was fast"

 

From : TaeBaby ~ 

I know , mummyyyyyyyy ~ *merong*

 

To : TaeBaby ~

Good because I already miss you badly here . *pouts*

 

".........WAIT ! I told him that I miss him ?! NO ! That was supposed to be my thoughts and my hidden feelings ! Oh no ! I literally just confessed and sent to him that I miss him badly !" Tiffany gasped after realising .

 

From : TaeBaby ~

Awwwwwww ~ Mummy miss me ?! hehehehe . Don't worry . I'll be home soon . P.S : I kinda miss you too . keke shhhhhh ~ 

 

Tiffany's panic face then turned to a excited face the moment Taeyeon said that he miss her too . "Hu ! Hu ! Tiffany Hwang . Calm down !" She breathes out and in deeply again .

 

To : TaeBaby ~

Just come home quickly if you can ! Bye ! 

 

After sending the last text , she hide her phone under her pillow and she can't stop grinning due to embarassment . "Kim Taeyeon . What have you done to me ? I never felt this excited or tingling in my tummy when I fell in love with Siwon last time ." She exhales while smiling .

 

 

BACK WITH HEVS XII

 

"Okay ? You guys understand ?" Uncle Kang asked while giving debrief .

"Yes , uncle Kang ." They replied enthusiastically except for Taeyeon who is secretly grinning and focusing on his old nokia phone .

"Taeyeon . Did you hear what I say ?" Uncle Kang asked sternly .

"Uh ? The last part i didn't hear, uncle Kang ... Sorry . I won't do again ."Taeyeon quickly apologised .

"Don't blame him , uncle . He's busy with his love ~" Sunny again and the rest laughed . 

"You ! " Taeyeon pointed to him and shows the sign slashing the neck which means 'You die !' Taeyeon can't headlock him now because he's sitting opposite him 

Sunny then stuck his tongue out to him because he knew that Taeyeon won't dare to do anything since there is Uncle Kang .

Taeyeon playfully rolled his eyes . 

"It's okay . The last part is not that important . Now , dismissed. I'll be going home now , okay ?" Uncle Kang said as he carried his stuffs .

"Okay , UncleKang . And again , thank you for the free foods !" The groups joked .

"Yeah yeah ." Uncle Kang laughed and went out .

"Yay ! End of today's training !" Taeyeon shouted and stretched his body .

"Yeah ~ But you still have tomorrow's training and we don't have ~" Sunny again .

"Sunny ! You also should stop it ! " Taecyeon laughed and said .

"Exactly ! Tsk tsk , that shortie than me ." Taeyeon teased .

"HAHAHA ! TAE ! You should stop as well ! Hahahah!" Kai exclaimed .

"Alright alright . Pfft ~ I'm going to shower first . You guys not showering ?" Taeyeon asked . The mansion has 5 bathrooms .

"Me !" Jiyong said .

"Me too !" Yoong said .

"Me as wellll ~" Seungri joined .

"And meeeeeeee ~~~~~"Sunny acts cute . 

"Aigoo . Excluding you ." Taeyeon playfully pushed Sunny and laughed "hahaha , I'm joking" He continued .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYENAS' READERS ! I need more comment ! If I get more and more comments , I will update tomorrow . Muahaha ~ I got too many silent readers *pouts*