30

Just A Bet ?

"Ahh ! Owww ~" Sunny winced in pain as Taeyeon helped to put plasters on his face.

"S-sorry bro . Hahahaha ." Taeyeon kept laughing . Kai and Wooyoung is also being helped by the rest . 

"YAH ! How can you still laugh ??" The three of them exclaimed in unison .

"I'm really sorry ! I find it so absurd ! Why did you guys cover the whole house of darkness and at last , you guys injured yourself ? Bwahahaha !" Taeyeon lies down to laugh . Uncle Kang just shook his head while looking at them at the side . The rest of the guys helped to open the blind curtains back and brighten the house .

"Stop it ! We are making surprise for you but instead we got surprised ." Sunny glared at Taeyeon and punched his tummy .

"Oww !" Taeyeon scrunched his face and rubbed his tummy while pouting . "Okay okay . Let's restart everything since you guys haven't start . Alright . I'll go out . When I knock the door , open it !" Taeyeon dorkily said and ran outside , acting like nothing happened .

"Shooo !" Sunny closed the door .

All of them then stared blankly at Sunny . "Seriously , hyung ? Again ?" Some of them giggled .

"Yeah !" He shouted . "O-owww ..." He then winced again .

 

*knockknock*

"KNOCKKNOCK ! ANYONE IN THERE ????" Taeyeon shouted playfully .

"Aigoo , this guy !" Sunny cursed softly . "Okay , guys . Ready ?" Sunny whispers .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY , TAEYEON !" Sunny opened the door and they exclaimed while Nichkhun held large-sized chocolate cake .

".....Awwww , I;m so touchedddd !" Taeyeon said and pretends to tear up .

"Don't cry , awwww baby baby babyyyyyy ~" Sunny walked to him and teased while scratching Taeyeon's chin like a cat .

Taeyeon slapped Sunny's hand away . "Don't add more nonsense ." He stuck his tongue out at him and went inside .

"Pftt ~" Sunny pouted .

"Happy Birthday , bro !" The guys wished him .

"Thanks , guys . This is the first time people celebrates my birthday after so long ." Taeyeon smiled .

"Dude ! From now on , all of us are one ! We Are HEVSXII !" Kai cheered him up . 

"We are also together from now onwards , okay ? HEVXII is a strong bonded team !" Tao also said / 

"O ! O ! O ! HEVSXII are beast , yawwww !" Seungri makes an random cheer .

"Oh ? That's kinda sounds good .." Taecyeon raised his eyebrows and rubbed his chin . "Let's make it as our team cheer !" He suggested .

"Heh ? Anything ~~" The guys exclaimed and laughed .

"Thanks , man ." Taeyeon patted their backs and looked to his front . "Woww ! Why are there so much foods ??? Woaahh ~ Pizzaaaa ~~ Chicken wings ~~~~ ICE CREAM !!" taeyeon shouted excitedly at the last word . The dining table are full of foods with snacks , not forgetting drinks like Pepsi , Coke and Sprite .
 

"Uncle Kang decides to pamper the team for today . So he treats us the foods ." Tao teased his uncle .

"Awwwwwwwww ~ So sweeeetttt ~ " The rest followed to tease .

"Stop it guys!" uncle Kang smiled in embarrasment . "Not Iike I've treated you guys many times . But wait , don't eat first ." He smiled .

"Whyyy?" They pouted .

"Just wait !"

 

"Oh yes ! Bro ! Whose car did you use ? It's dayuuuuummmm bro !" Jiyong asked Taeyeon and the rest then ran to the big transparent window to see outside . 

"WOWWWW !!!!! IT'S PORSCHE !!!" they exclaimed too excitedly .

Taeyeon just sat at the couch calmly . "It's Tiffany's . The car is y , right ? I love it ~" taeyeon grinned .

"Tiffany's ?" Sunny raised his eyebrows . "Ehhhhh ~" They then walked to Taeyeon with an evil smirk plasted on everyone's face . They then crowded around Taeyeon and sat closely . 

"Have you and her .... ehem ehem ? In kenya or here ?" Sunny teased .

"NO ! We never did such a thing okay !" Taeyeon shook his head .

"Ehhhhhhhhh ~~~~~~~~" And again , evil smirks around . "And why do you get her car ? Must be something ~" Kai joined .

"It's her family cars . She has a lot . She wants me to drive , i don't know why ." Taeyeon shrugged .

"EHHHHHHHHH ~~~~~~~" AGAIN , evil smirks are all around .

"Guys guys , don't anymore ." uncle Kang joined and they laughed .

 

 

*knockknock*

"oh ? Is someone else coming ?" Taeyeon asked .

All of them shrugged . "Oh , that must be my nephews ." Uncle Kang said and walked to the door .

"Your cousins ?" Sunny asked Tao . 

"I'm not sure ." Tao shrugged his shoulders .

"Hello , Uncle Kang !" Three guys said in unison .

"Hey guys , come on in ." Uncle Kang invites them in . "Guys . This is your new teammates . They are my nephews from America and just transferred to each of them are posted in one of your school . Guys , introduce yourself ." Uncle kang said .

"Hi, I'm Yoona ! I'm posted to Exotics College " Yoona waved . He's quite handsome .

"Hi , I'm Amber and i'm posted to HOTTEST College !" Amber grinned . 

 

"Hehe . He looked like a Llama ." Taeyeon giggled .

"Hi and I'm Sooyoung and I'm posted to SONEs College ! Let's just be informal since most of us are at the same age . " Sooyoung laughed . He is quite attractive and tall guy .

After that , the original teammates introduced themselves back .

 

"Since they transferred her recently , I suggested to them to join our team and they could be our substitutes players . Can ?" Uncle Kang asked .

"Of course yes !" As usual , guys are open and agreed . 

 

"Yeah , our school !" Taeyeon and Sunny cheered .

"Uncle . They are my cousins ?" Tao asked Uncle Kang .

"Yup . They lived in America , that's why ."

"Ooooooo ~"

"Guys !Today is Taeyeon's birthday so we are having party ! So let's eat !" Seungri cheered .

"Foooods !" Yoona and Sooyoung exclaimed causing all of them to laugh .

"Yahhh ~ All of us have training later and we're eating oily foods now ?" Taeyeon frowned cutely .

"It's okay . It is in a lifetime ."Sooyoung said as he already starts to eat , making all of them to laugh at him .

"What ?..." Sooyoung pouted . 

 

"They are quite friendly ~" Taeyeon whispered to Sunny .

"Yeah , that's good then . hahaha" He laughed . "let's eat tooo ~~~"

 

 

With Tiffany 

"Hmm ~" Tiffany yawned and covered herself with the blanket tightly . "Tae ?" Now , her first instinct after waking up is calling Taeyeon's name .

"Where is he ?" She looked around the slight dark room with no Taeyeon around . "Where did he go ?" She frowned and sit up . She forget that Taeyeon had soccer training .

Tiffany then took her Samsung Galaxy Note II phone and texts Taeyeon .(A/N:Remember that Taeyeon HAVE a phone . A old Nokia model) 

 

From : FanyHwang ~

Where are you ?? Where did you go ??? *pouts*

 

She frustratedly put her phone back on the bed and lies down . She looked around the big room . The curtains are covered and the room is in the moderate temperature .

Tiffany smiled . "Must be Taeyeon ." She said . While waiting for Taeyeon's reply , she lay back down and took her phone . She goes to her Album and scrolls her photos with Taeyeon . She had made an folder for her and Taeyeon's photos . Tiffany can't stop smiling .

 

After 3 minutes of fangirling on her own , she then finished scrolling and admiring the photos . "Hmm ~ i'm thirstyy ~" She pouts . She get down from her bed and walked slowly to the door . 

 

*beepbeep*

STRAIGHT she reached her bed as fast as lightning . "Haa ~ Must be TaeTae !" ..... "Taetae ?? hehe , sounds cute ~" She giggled again .

 

From : TaeBaby ~ (Taeyeon doesn't know this nickname from Tiffany on her phone)

I'm having soccer training , auntiee ~~ i already tell you . hahahaahha

 

"Auntie ? Hmph !" She giggled and pouts at the same time .

 

To : TaeBaby ~

Auntie ?? Whatever , uncle ! pfftt ! Anyway , I give you chance . Instead of 5 , you must reach home by 7 sharp . Okay ?

 

*beepbeep* "That was fast " She smiled .

 

From : TaeBaby ~

Wow . THANK YOU , mummyyyyyyyyy ~~~~~ hehehehe ^^

 

Tiffany chuckled . She could imagine Taeyeon says with his act cute voice . After that , she put her phone on the bed again and went out the room , walking down to the kitchen .

Her face still shows a bit of tiredness and sleepiness . She enters the kitchen while cracking her neck .

"Ms Hwang ." The maids greeted while cutting the ingredients . They and Mrs Kim already starts to prepare the ingredients to cook .

"Hm ~" She opened the fridge and took water .

"So , how's your nap ,Ms Hwang ?" The maid asked .

"Nice ~ I'm still very tired . Taeyeon tires me too much just now ." She cracked her neck again . She's referring to the part when Taeyeon tickles her too much and makes her laugh and laugh .

"Omo !" Mrs Kim and the rest of maids smirked and said softly . My son is awesome in bed huh ? Ohmygod ~

"Oh . Good then . Go and take a rest again then ." Mrs Kim smiled .

"Nah , it's okay . Anyway , what are you doing ?" Tiffany walked towards them .

"We're making a big dinner feast for Taeyeon since today is his birthday ." Mrs Kim answered .

"Ohh ! I thought of that before ! Can I help you ?" Tiffany smiled .

"How did you know his birthday is today ?" Mrs Kim asked .

"I saw his passport that time ." She blushed .

"Ohhhh ~ Okay then . hahaha . Come and help to prepare the ingredients. I'm cooking his favourite foods ." Mrs Kim tells her all of Taeyeon's favourite foods and things .

 

 

"Done !" Tiffany exclaimed after cutting the vegetables and such things .

"Great ~" Mrs Kim complimented her . "Wait . We're missing something ." She paused . "Ohmygod ! We're missing a CAKE for him !" She gasped .

"Oh yess ! It's okay . I'm going out for a while to buy something . I can buy the cake at the same time " Tiffany shows her eye-smile .

 

 

SKIPSKIP 

Tiffany just reached the first-top mall in Seoul . She drove her BMW car to the valet parking . Like Taeyeon , she also wore the shades that she bought with Taeyeon . Even though she has a lot of shades , she want to use the one that she buy with Taeyeon .

"H-hi , good aftern-noon miss ." The valet guy stutters after seeing Tiffany's beauty . 

Tiffany just gave a small smile and went out of the car . "Don't give my baby a single scratch , okay ?" She then said sternly yet prettily to that guy .

"O-okay" 

 

"Hmm ~ What should I buy for Taetae ?" While walking , she saw the SAMSUNG branch . "New phone for him ~ Same phone as meee ~~~~" She said excitedly and enters the place . Without thinking much , she quickly chose SAMSUNGGALAXY NOTE II which is the same as her and chose white colour for Taeyeon . 

"Can you wrap this up ?" Tiffany asked with confidence .

"Yeah sure , miss . As present ?" The staff asked .

"Yup ." She shows her eye-smile .

After that , she went out from the shop . 

"Hmmm ~ Next ?" As a shopaholic , she also bought her own things . She also buy new shirts , shoes for Taeyeon . She also bought shirts that are similar to hers as if like couple looks . Not forgetting , she also buys a lot of outfits and health products for Mrs Kim as a gift .

"Hehehe ." She giggled to herself . Only 45minutes in the mall , her hands are full of bags .

"Aww ~ I'm tired already . Should asked Tae to accompany me ~" She pouted .

 

Skip skip , at last , she went to a cake shop that sell various kinds of cakes like ice cream cake and more . 

"Hi , afternoon . What may I get for you today ?" The worker smiles .

"Oh yes , can I have two large chocolate ice cream cake ?" Tiffany asked as she puts her bags down first .

"Of course" After that , she decided to go home .

In fact , she wants to continue shopping but no one is helping her to carry the shopping bags so she had to control her shopping for today .

 

 

 

Back with Taeyeon

"Dude . I don't think I can run , man after this ." Taeyeon said as he put his old Nokia back to his bag after texting Tiffany . Most of them are slacking for a while at the living room .

"Why ?" Sunny asked . All of them stared 

"SEE !" Taeyeon raised his shirt and shows a small belly .

"BWAHAHAHA ! Taeyeon's are getting faaaaat ~~~~" Amber teased and the rest just laughed because of too full .

"We're in trouble ~ We ate too much , laugh too much and all of us are sleepy " taeyeon jokes .

Now , the gangs already get closer to Amber , Yul and Sooyoung .

 

*clapclap!*

"Wake up wake up ! TIME FOR TRAINING !" Uncle Kang shouted loudly .

"Ahhhhhh ~ I'm sleepy ~~~" The guys whined .

"You guys better go to the room and change in 5 minutes ! Or else , you guys are going to stay until midnight ! 5 minutes from NOW!" 

Hearing that , the guys all rushed to the second level where the rooms are . Commotions are all over .

"AH ! DON'T PEEK MY ........... !!!!!!" One of the guys whined in some room upstairs .

"I DON'T WANT TO PEEK ,OKAY ? I HAVE MY OWN ! PFFT !" They argued childishly .

Uncle Kang just gave a small laugh and shook his head with his sons' antics . He treated the guys as his sons after he became close to them .