22

Just A Bet ?

 

Next morning 

 

 

"Hmhhh ....." Taeyeon stretched his body as soon as he woke up has become his habit . "Yaaaaaaa ~" He yawned and slowly opened his eyes . The sunlight is piercing through the glass and intrude into the room , making him to squint his eyes . They forgot to close the window's curtain. It's already 9 am .

As he opened his eyes slowly again , facing the large window , he saw Tiffany who shine due to the sunlight . "You're beautiful ......" He smiled and supports his head with his left arm , staring at oblivious and sleeping Tiffany .

He tried to move closer to her and stared at her face again . He can't stop smiling .

Seeing that she is sleeping well , Taeyeon bit his lips for the moment as he thinks something . He then move closer and closer before he pecked her cheeks .

His heartbeat races again and he starts to blush as hell . He grinned in shy and quickly stood up before running to the bathroom .

"Aaaaaaaaaaa!" He shouted to himself as he took his towel in the bathroom and covered his mouth to prevent the excited shout from Tiffany .

At the same time , Tiffany's cheek also starts to turn to pink as she bit her lips while smirking a little . Her eyes were still closed . In fact , she already woke up before Taeyeon did . She did the same thing as Taeyeon does to her and she pretended to sleep back as soon Taeyeon starts to stir from his sleep .

She opened her eyes slowly and saw Taeyeon ran into the bathroom . "Did he pecked my cheek too ?" She blushed . Tiffany then took her phone at the nightstand and decides to lay on the bed first while Taeyeon is bathing .

She checked her twitter because she rarely active in twitter now . She tweeted . 'Ohmygodddd ~ *blushed*' Tiffany chuckled . Within 2 minutes , she already get 7 retweets/favourites . Looks like she's popular in Twitter and Instagram .

After that , as usual , she checked her instagram . She took a picture due to boredness . She pouted and winked to the camera while hugging the pillow . Caption : Morning everyone ~~

After posting that pic , she went to her profile and looked at her pictures with Taeyeon . "Hehe .... He's handsome ... If he is like this from the start , no one will dislike him .If people knew about his background , they will regret it . "Tiffany mumbled .

"Since I knew that he like me , should I take another step further ? ......... for the bet ...." She muttered at the last three words . In her heart , she wants Taeyeon for herself but she kept on thinking about the bet suddenly . 

 

 

"Aishhhh ~ What should I do ?" Tiffany sighed .

 

At that moment when she is scrolling down her phone as she is looking at her followings' photos, she saw one of her schoolmates which she follows in insta has posted a picture of Siwon and Hyuna posing in front of the camera with intimate pose . Caption : Clubbing with them ~ Wooo ~ 

"What is this ?" Tiffany asked herself . However , she did not felt jealous or angry like she usually do when she saw that picture but she is just curious when they took the pic .

Usually she will get easily jealous or angry when seeing Siwon with another girl as she is a possessive girl towards her lover .

Siwon is very popular not only in their school but every school due to his status , his wealth , his looks and his body . He also likes to flirt and went clubbing with his buddies . For clubbing , Tiffany of course will come along as she also loves to club .

There have been a lot of times that they argued to Tiffany’s jealousness but Siwon won’t change of course . They also argued a lot about Siwon’s habit of smoking and drinking too much . Well , Tiffany drinks too but not too excessive like Siwon .

 

 

“Fany ? Are you already awake ?” Taeyeon asked as soon he came out from the bathroom .

“Oh yeah !” She replied .

“Great . Do you want to go and shower now? Since I’m done .” Taeyeon entered the room while drying his wet hair with towel .

“Nahh ~ Later .” She laughed .

“What are you doing ?” Taeyeon jumped on the bed to lie down .

“Just doing nothing .” She replied playfully .

“Tsk ~” Taeyeon glared at her for giving insincere answers .

 

You smell so good , Tae ~

 

“I was just scrolling this photos ~” Tiffany giggled when she saw Taeyeon’s useless glare .

“Oooo ~” Taeyeon pouted and nod .

“Tae . Can I ask you something ?” Tiffany put away her phone and turns to look at Taeyeon with her right arm supporting her head .

“W-what ?” Taeyeon was lying on his back and stammers when Tiffany lay down like that .

“I know that your crush is me . Right ?” Tiffany asked .

“uhh … y-yeah . Why ?” Taeyeon looked away from her eyes due to embarrassment .

“Why do you like me ? And do you still like me until now ?” She asked again .

“It’s because you caught my attention the moment I saw you . You are so beautiful , gorgeous . I like you because of that , not your wealth of course . But I don’t know your character and personality as I have no chance to be close with you since Siwon and the rest hates it . Well , with my status . And yeah , I still like you ! But I know you just broke up with Siwon so I’ll take it slow .” Taeyeon forced a small laugh .

 

I’m still with Siwon , Tae ….. *sigh*

 

“Do you get bullied by Siwon when you tried to near me before ?”

“Well .. yeah …. But it’s okay ! It’s the past now . I don’t remember those anymore .” Taeyeon laughed .

 

Baby , you ! *sighhh*

 

“Tae... Do you hate people who lies to you ?” Tiffany asked softly .

“Yes ! I hate that to death . Well , but I will forgive lies that are not serious . I do lie too , right ?” Taeyeon smiles . “Why do you ask ?” He continues as he turns and looked at Tiffany .

“N-nothing . I’m just asking .” She replied softly and lay on her back .

 

I don’t want him to know about the bet …. He will hates me … Then what should I do ?

 

“Then …. Have you think about having revenge on your father ?” Tiffany asked .

“……….I told you before … I have no father .” Taeyeon’s tone turned cold .

“Tae . I know that you hate him but until when are you going to hate him ?" She stared at him .

"I don't know .. forever i think . I have no power to take revenge . Let him be . There's karma one day ." Taeyeon replied .

"You're right . There will be karma one day ..." Tiffany nodded . "Alrightt , let me take a shower first then we'll go for breakfast ." She giggled and walked to the bathroom .

"Weirdoo ~" Taeyeon laughed because of Tiffany's sudden giggle .

 

Skip skip skip ~

Breakfast time at 10AM

 

"Hmmm ~ " Taeyeon hummed as he ate his breakfast . "Deliciousss ~" He said again . 

"Yah ~ Stop that ." Tiffany chuckled as Taeyeon was like a kid .

"Why ?" Taeyeon grinned and drink his glass with milk . "Ahhh ~ Fresh ~" He said as he put down the glass .

"You ! hahaha" Tiffany laughed and pointed to his mouth . "Why are you so like a kid ?" She kept on laughing as she took a tissue on the table and wipe Taeyeon's milk mustache .

CUTE !

"Because I am one ." Taeyeon grinned like a kid while Tiffany wipes his milk mustache .

"Yeah right ." Tiffany gave a light push to mouth after wiping it .

"But I'm cute righttttt ?" Taeyeon uses a cute voice .

"Whateverrrrrr ~" Tiffany teased .

YOU ARE SO CUTE ! Full stop

"Tsk ~ So stingy of compliments ~ Meanie~ " Taeyeon shook his head playfully .

Tiffany pouted and glared at him . "Nah-ah . I can't see your glare ." Taeyeon avoided her gaze .

"Hmph ! " Tiffany rolled her eyes and continues eating .

"Whut ? Now your random mood swing came back huh ?" Taeyeon joked and get ignored . "Yahhhh ~" He called her and yet Tiffany ignored him again and continues eating while looking everywhere except at him .

"Tsk ~ Never mind ~ I will take more food now . " Taeyeon stood up and walked to the buffet where there were a lot of foods for breakfast . . From there , Tiffany can see him .

"Hmm ~ What cereal should I eat ?" He mumbled .

"Hi ." A woman said .

"Huh ?" He looked to his right and saw the same young blonde lady that he saw at the balcony . "Oh , hello .. " He said awkwardly .

"So you are korean ?" She asked in english .

"Y-yeahh .." He smiles .

"My name is Nicole . Nice to meet you ." She suddenly speaks in korean , making Taeyeon to look surprise .

"You are korean ?" He asked in korean .

"Yup . Why ? I didn't look like one ?" She joked as she was picking her foods .

"Truthly , yeah .. " Taeyeon laughed .

 

"Who is that ?????" Tiffany saw Taeyeon was laughing and talking to a random lady . "She's pretty .. Kim Taeyeon ! Who is she ??" She frowned and screamed in her mind . There , she felt very jealous here but not when she saw Siwon's pic with another girl .

 

"So what are you doing here ?" Taeyeon asked .

"I'm here for a holiday ."

"Alone ?"

"Nope . With my girl-friends ." She smiles .

"Ooooo ~" Taeyeon nodded .

"Then how about you ?" Nicole asked .

"I'm here with my friend for class project . " 

"Class project until you come here ? Friend ? Not girlfriend " She asked .

"Yup . Because the rewards is no joke . Nope , I'm single " Taeyeon joked .

"Hahahaha . You're cute ." Nicole smiles sweetly .

 

"What are they talking about there ?!" Tiffany can't take it then she quickly walked to Taeyeon . She felt so jealous . 

"Baby ~ What took you so long ?" Tiffany pouted and stared at Taeyeon's eyes .

"H-huh ?" Taeyeon froze . 

 

Oh my god ~ Save me ! *dugeun dugeun*

 

"I'm asking you , what took you so long ?" Tiffany continues pouting and put her hand on his chest .

"I was t-talking to N-nicole here ." He stammered . He saw Nicole starts to frown a bit .

"You know I don't like you talking to any girls ..." Tiffany twists her body left to right as she said . Surprisinly , she never feel embarrassed here because she's jealous towards Nicole .

"I just g-got to k-know her .."

"Really ?" Tiffany looks at Nicole and looked at Taeyeon back . "Oh okay then .... Don't talk too long . Make sure you're back there in a minute , okay ?" Without thinking more , Tiffany captured Taeyeon's lips and kissed him .

 

......................................................................... AAAAHHHHHHHH ! WHAT ARE WE DOING NOW ?! OMG OMG OMG ! *dugeundugeundugeun* *blusheddddddddddddddddddddddd* Her lips is so soft !

 

Taeyeon just froze until Tiffany lets go of his lips . "I'll take this ." Tiffany takes the plates that Taeyeon had filled it with foods .

"So , not girlfriend huh ?" Nicole smirked .

"N-no no . I uh ......" Taeyeon can't think anything else but that kiss .

"It's okay . Hey , I think I gotta go . My friends are waiting ." Nicole smiles and walk off .

After Nicole walked off , Taeyeon grinned slowly like a ert as he kept thinking about the kiss . "She kissed me .... she kissed me .... she kissed me ..." He continues mumbling as he makes his way slowly to their table .

 

"Oh ~ I just kissed him . I just kissed him !" Tiffany now realised while walking quickly to their table . "Oh my gosh , his lips is so soft and tender ! Oh my god ! Why did I kiss him for a while ? .... No no , i mean nothing ." Tiffany talked to herself . Her heartbeat races as hell and her cheeks are so red .

"Yahh ! Why did you do that ?" Taeyeon asked the first thing he sat back .

"..................."

"Heyy .. Are you okay ? " Taeyeon noticed her flushed face . "Fany-yahh ~" He shook her body .

"Y-yeah ?" It's her turn to stammer .

"Are you okay ?" 

"Yup ." She nodded .

"Anyway , why did you kiss me ??? Now , that girl has misunderstood us .." Taeyeon pouted .

Hearing about the girl , Tiffany's heartbeats turned normal and pink cheeks has go away . However , her jealousy came back .

"Yes . Who is that girl ????" She glared at Taeyeon suddenly .

"Huh ?" Taeyeon moved back a bit because of surprised .

"Why are you laughing with her and smiles sweetly at her ???" She continues glaring .

"I didn't . I just laughed . Her room is just next to us ..." He answered carefully .

Tiffany gasped . "You went into her room ?!" She whispered loudly .

"huh ?! No no no ! I saw her at the balcony next to our balcony . Seriously !" Taeyeon raised up both of his hands 90 degree like a criminal .

"I don't want you to talk to her anymore ." She rolled her eyes .

"Why ?? She's nice ! She's korean too !" Taeyeon said innocently .

"N-O ." Tiffany said sternly .

She will like you if you continue talked to her . And i don't like that . ..................... Wait .... Why am I feeling this way ?? I didn't feel this when I saw Siwon who is my boyfriend until now took picture with Hyuna , that ***** .

Hol ~ I still can't understand her mood swings ... Why is she so mad about Nicole ? I don't even know Nicole that well . Is she jealous ? Well , she does look jealous .... Don't tell me she likes me ...... Aiiii ~ Can't be . I'm not even her type . *sighh* *shrugged*

 

Taeyeon can't make out any possiblities as he has no experience with girls since his sister died long ago and he has no girlfriends at all . He also have no girl friends so he hardly know about woman's heart except his mum of course .

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update , you hyena readers ! 

I'm sorry for making Siwon and Hyuna kinda .... you know . Hehe , anyway !

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT . UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE . SUBSRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBCRIBE .

No silent readers will be tolerated . Muahaha ~