7

Just A Bet ?

"Taeyeon . When will we start this project ?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon as they walked together out from the school after ending their last lesson.

"I don't know but not today , I got a lot of things to do . Maybe Thursday ? Furthermore , we have a loooooot a looooot of time " Taeyeon said dorkily.

"Alright thenn .. I got to go now since my driver is already here . I'll see you again  ." Tiffany smiled .

"Yup ... boi ..." Taeyeon smileddd widely and waved . He can't believe he talked to Tiffany for the whole day at school . "Oh goddddd !"

Taeyeon then went to his old bicycle and ride his way home .

Not long later , he reached his home which is the basement . Their basement home doesn't look like a basement . It looks like a small normal house with just small kitchen , small bathroom and a living room . Even though there is a bathroom , Taeyeon did not really shower much to save water . That's why people thought he smell sometimes .Taeyeon and his mom uses roll type of mattress so when night comes , they will just lay it out at the living room to sleep . "Mum , I'm home !" Taeyeon greeted happily .

"Why are you so happy today ?" Mrs Kim smiled . She is cooking some lunch . 

"Mum ! Today , I talked to Tiffany the whole day ! And I'm her partner for English project !" Taeyeon tells . Mrs Kim knew that Taeyeon had crush on Tiffany . She also knew that Siwon was dating Tiffany and the bully thing long ago . She just tell Taeyeon to ignore this kind of people like Siwon .

"Really ? How about Siwon ?" Mrs Kim asked .

"They broke up and Siwon together with his friends transferred class . Oh god , I'm so happy ! Anyway what's for lunch ?" Taeyeon grinned and hugged his mum .

"I'm cooking chicken soup for today . And guess what ? I got good news ." Mrs Kim said .

"Wowwwww . My favourite ! Good news ? What is it ?" He asked .

"The community club around the corner gives me a letter . Since we have financial difficulties and stuffs , every week they will supply us with home supplies like food ingredients and will give us $100 cash every week . To help difficult families ." Mrs Kim said .

"Really ?? That's great . The money we can save and including my salary , then we can use it for your medications ." Taeyeon said .

"Yupp . I know that you're joining your friends for the inter-region championship . This money will be helpful for us . You can quit your other two jobs and just work with one . You can have more time for soccer training and time for your project work ." Mrs Kim suggested .

"Then how about you ? You need me too ." Taeyeon said .

"I'm not badly sick . I still can take care of myself if there's my medicine ." Mrs Kim answered .

"Alrightt . Later I'm going for work then soccer training . Then I'll resign two of my jobs . Okay , mum ?" 

"Good boyyy ." Mrs Kim playfully messes Taeyeon's flat hair .

"Mum ~" He whined .

"What ? This hair is much better with you not wearing your nerd specs ." Even Mrs Kim said like how Sehun and the rest said .

"I'm not used to it .." He pouted .

"Then get comfortable with it . " Mrs Kim laughed seeing her son pouting . "Okay okay . Let's eat lunch first ."

 

With Tiffany 

"Baby . I think it's progessing smoothly . I have a project work with Taeyeon until next term . I'm sure by then he fell in love with me hard  by only a term which has 3 months . Promise what you bet on , baby . " Tiffany said to Siwon over the line .

"I promise . It's okay . Make him fell hard and harderrrr ! Okay , sweetie ?" Siwon smirked .

"You are so mean huh ? haha . Alrightt . Promise that you will stop smoking , drinking , or sleepover at your friends' home alway . Okay ?" Tiffany asked again .

"Okaaaaaaay , miyoung-ieee ." Siwon said .

"Yah !"

 

Back with Taeyeon

"Okay mum . I gotta go . I'll be home before dinner , okay ?" Taeyeon kissed his mum's cheek before went out .

"Be careful ."

 

Skip until he resign two of his jobs (A/N : I'm lazy to write the processing of that  . hehehe)

At last , he quits two of his part time jobs and now left one job which he works as a cashier at a big convenience store in the neighbourhood . Even though it's only a convenience store , the salary is not bad . It's a weekly salary than monthly . He gets $200 per week .

Now , he is on the way to Uncle Kang's mansion . He doesn't know why but Uncle Kang asked everyone to come to his house .

"Woaaaahhh ~ This is big ." The house is very veryy big . He stopped at the front gate and stared the house before he rings the house bell .

*DINGDONG* 

The bell rings throughout the house . 

"Who is it ?" Uncle Kang's voice said through the monitor .

"Coolll ~" Taeyeon remarked to himself . "It's me  , Kim Taeyeon !" 

"Oh ! Hold on !" Uncle Kang said . 

The front gate suddenly opened by itself which controlled by Uncle Kang . As for the first time seeing this , Taeyeon looks amazed of everything . "Coooooooll !" He remarked again as he walked inside . 

Everyone is already in the house .

"HEYYY , TAEYEON'S HERE ! Woohooo !" Everyone cheered happily after seeing Taeyeon .

"Heyyyy , Tae ! yy hair theree ." Sehun greeted and said .

"Thanksss ." Taeyeon grinned . Following what his mum said , he just let the messy hair be .

"Alright . Everyone is here i see so I will start by annoucing something . Since currently I will be the one who will be taking in charge of you boys , so this mansion of mine here will be your headquarter . I bought this mansion for my previous soccer team years years ago so now I will be pass on the HQ to you boys." Uncle Kang gave a warm smile. 

"If you boys want to stay here or live here , go ahead . Now it has become your house as well . Anything here will be yours . You can use this place to have fun , slack , meetings or whatsoever . Let's go . Let's take a tour real quick . " Uncle Kang said and bring them around. 

"Woaaahhhh !" Only that word came out from everyone .

The house has four storeys . The first level were living room , dining room and kitchen . The second level has rooms like music studio so that they can make music or songs , a play room which has console games , arcade games , board games , snookers and stuffs . There also has a gym and a library at second level . They could study at the library . The third level were the rooms are , there are 8 rooms in total . For the fourth level , it is like indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi.

"Uncle ! This is awesomeeeee !!" They said as soon the tour of the big house ends . Everyone are everywhere . They are trying things out and stuffs .

"It's super cooooool !" Taeyeon shouted .

"Yeah yeah . You guys can try everything later or what . But first everyone , gather back down !" Uncle Kang ordered them back to the living room . It took few minutes before everyone settles down back infront of Uncle Kang .

"You guys know that I'm a real soccer coach . I have a indoor soccer field as well . But that's not whole full field . It's two futsal courts . I'm using that for your official soccer training  . That field is just behind this mansion which you can go by using the door at the kitchen , it's connected. After all of you train , you guys can come to this house  to rest . Isn't that more easier ? You boys also can leave your uniform and boots all in the changing room in the field . There are lockers for each of you ." Uncle Kang said.

"Of course , Uncle Kang . Thank you , Uncle for everything ." Tao and everyone thanked his uncle . In fact , Uncle Kang is a realllllyyyyy rich and wealthy person however he is not stingy guy . He is humble too . "Welcome ."

"Oh yes , Taeyeon . Why don't you ask your mum to stay here as well ? It's easier . You can study here and your training is just here . If your mum needs you , it will be easier also for her to call you ." Uncle Kang said to Taeyeon . He already researched and knew about everyone of the members in HEVS XII so he will know them better . Tao , his nephew also gave some information about each and everyone .

"Huh ? I don't think soo ..." Taeyeon shook his head slowly .

"Why ?? He is true . It will be more easier ." Sunny and Nichkhun said . The rest nodded their heads

"I don't think my mum wants . You guys know , right ? She's a independent and strong woman . She will refuse help like this . If the help came from community clubs like that , she will accepts . But if like this , she will refuse . This is tooo .. wow. Furthermore , she once said that she's very comfortable living at that basement now because she had used to it . " Taeyeon explained .

"Okay then . But if one day , your mum changed her mind , she is welcome here anytime ." Uncle Kang said in a fatherly tone .

"Thank you , Uncle Kang ." Taeyeon thanked with a grateful heart .

"So , everyone ! I already decided . Your training will only be on every Monday , Wednesday and Friday . 3pm - 5pm . That's all . But that doesn't mean if you don't have trainings , you can't come here . You can . So everyone everyone ! Get change upstairs and let's start training now ! Go go go go !"Uncle Kang joked .

"GO GO GO GO GO GO!" The guys repeated their coach and quickly ran upstairs , making Uncle Kang to laugh seeing them .

 

Skip to Thursday and skip after school 

Taeyeon and Tiffany once again were walking out from school together .

"So where are we going to do our project ? We have to discuss an overview first ." Taeyeon asked .

"I don't knoww .. What about my house then ?" Tiffany unconsiously said her house . Oh my god . Why did I say my house ! I got a lot of Siwon's pics .

"Really ?" 

"Uhh .. No no . Not my house today . It's a mess currently over there." Tiffany lied .

"Oh okay then . Should we just go to the nearest library here ? Since we are quite far from school now ." Taeyeon said .

"What ? Walk again ?" Tiffany frowned . The sun is scorching hot .

She already perspire and you know she hates that . URGHHH ! I HATE PERSPIRING !

Being Taeyeon's crush , of course he knew that . He then took out tissues , a battery mini fan and a cap for her from his school bag . Oh yes , and a mineral water . Tiffany thought she will be doing the project in school thats why she didn't call her driver to come .

"Here . Use this . The nearest library is just around the corner ." Taeyeon passes her the things .

"Then how about you ? " Tiffany felt a bit bad for using those things while Taeyeon perspires badly due to the hot weather .

"It's okay . I'm already used to it ." Taeyeon smiles . His sweat is rolling down his cheeks , his back already wet of sweat . 

"Here . Wipe your perspire ." Tiffany gives the tissue . 

"It's okay ." Taeyeon didn't take it . 

"Here !"

"I'm alright , okaayy ? " Taeyeon asked .

Seeing Taeyeon's sweat rolling down like waterfall , without realising , she took one piece and wipe Taeyeon's face . "Don't move ." She said sternly , making Taeyeon obey her .

"Done ." Tiffany then threw the tissue away . Taeyeon's heart was racing again . She just touched my faceeee ~~ Ooooo ~

"T-thanks . Turn left now ." Taeyeon said , taking a shortcut from a playground to the library . Suddenly , when they heard a kid's crying .

"Do you hear that ?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany .

"..... Yup .." Tiffany paused to hear .

Taeyeon then looked around and around and around , finally he saw a kid at a playground , sitting down and crying . He then ran over to the kid with Tiffany following him .

"Hey little boy . What happened ?" Taeyeon crouched to the same eye level with that kid who looked like a 5 year old.

"P-painnn .." He wailed and pointed to his knee which is bleeding caused by scraping .

"Oh my. What happened ?" Taeyeon asked in a worry tone . He then took a clean cloth , a band aid and also a ointment . He always keep those in his bag for emergency . "Tiffany , can I have some of that water ?" He asked for the water bottle .

"Here ."

"Okay , little boy . Bare with it , okay ? Later , uncle give you some sweets . Alright ?" the boy nodded . Tiffany just watched .

Taeyeon then apply a bit pressure on his wounds to stop the bleeding , making the boy's crying become louder . "Shh shh . It's okay ." After the bleeding stopped , Taeyeon rinsed the wounds with water . A while later , Taeyeon then put the ointment before cover it with bandage . 

"There . Done . You see , strong boy ?" Taeyeon smiles and stood up . "Come here ." He carries the boy . "What's your name ? How old are you ? " Taeyeon asked .

"Maydeennn . Pive . Yuu ? " Maden said cutely . Without realising , Tiffany giggled with Maden funny way of speaking , forgetting that she dislike babies/toddlers .

"I'm Uncle Taeyeon and this is Auntie Tiffany ." Taeyeon and Tiffany said . For the moment , Tiffany forgot about everything because of this cute little guy .

"Madennn . Why are you here alonee ?" Taeyeon asked like kid , making Maden to laugh .

"I'm not ayone . Theree ." He pointed to a lady who is using the public phone across the playground and the road . 

"Who is that lady ?" Tiffany asked .

"Hmm ... Maiidd ." They then walked towards the lady .

"Excuse me ?" Taeyeon patted her back . She ignored him . She seems to be so happy talking to the phone . There's words like 'darling' , 'honey' and stuffs .

"Hello !" Tiffany shouted when she ignored Taeyeon . The lady turned and become surprised with Maden at their hands . She quickly put down the phone .

"Are you his maid ?" taeyeon asked .

"Yes . Wait .. Ohmygod . Are you guys kidnapper , trying to kidnap him ?!" The maid suddenly shouted and snatched Maden from Taeyeon's arm and suddenly slapped him , making Taeyeon confused .

"Hey ! Why did you slap him ?! " Tiffany said angrily to the maid . This time , she is really siding Taeyeon and this time is not acting . She didn't realise that . The maid keep quiet .

"Hello . You leave this boy alone at the playground across the road and you're not even facing him . What if he REALLY get kidnapped ? He is injured and crying loudly there , you still doesn't realise ! What kind of maid are you ?? This guy here is nice enough to clean his wound and bring him back here yet you slapped him ?!" Tiffany really shouted at that maid .

"Hey Tiffany . Enough enough . That boy is gonna cry if you shout again . Just stop . I'm okay by the way ." Taeyeon pulled Tiffany away from that maid . 

"Here , Maden . Sweets for you ." Taeyeon grinned and give sweets to Maden . "And you . If you are working here , work properly with your boss especially there is a kid ." Taeyeon's sweet voice turns to a straight voice when talking to the maid .

"I'm s-sorry , s-sir and m'am . I won't d-do thi-this again . I'm sorry .." The maid apologised before going off quickly .

"Wow . You are that mad to that maid huh ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Huh ?? ... Y-yeah ." Tiffany just smiled .

What did I do just now ? Did I just scold that maid for slapping Taeyeon ? Why must I scold about that ?? And why am I helping him ?? I dislike kids , right ?? Ughhh .. The heck ... I think I'm crazy because it's too hot out here.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha !