29

Just A Bet ?

After school

 

"So , you will go home and have lunch first ?" Tiffany asked while packing her things .

"Yup ." Taeyeon nodded while doing the same thing .

Their lesson has ended for the day and their class ends very early for today . The rest of classmates had either go out from the class or still packing their bagpack . Well , some purposely waiting for Taeyeon to go out first .

"Good then ." Tiffany smiled .

I asked him as if he's my husband . 'so , you will go home and have lunch first ?' kekekee *blushing* I sounds like a married ladies who were asking whether their husbands are coming home from work for lunch ~ *blushblushblush*  

"Are you done ? Let's go ." Taeyeon grinned .

"Okay ~" Tiffany replied . 

When they were walking down the small stairs from their row , some of the girls that haven't left started to stare at Taeyeon while smiling . Tiffany frowned secretly . 

She then purposely linked her arms with Taeyeon , causing the girls to gasp among themselves .

"What's wrong ? Are you okay ?" Taeyeon looked at her and holds her hand as he thought she might injured herself suddenly or what .

"Hmm ? Y-yeah . My legs hurts a bit . I think it's because I sit too long ..." Tiffany continues her act and pouted . 

"Really ? Aigoo , so careless ." Taeyeon frowned .

"Can you help me to massage my legs when we get back to the mansion ?" Tiffany said , emphasizing to the word GET BACK TO THE MANSION .

"Okay okay . Let's move faster ." taeyeon supports her as they both walked out of the class .

Tiffany took a last glance towards the girls that were inside the class with wide-open jaws . She smirked . "Hmph ! Now you'll see that Taeyeon is mine ! Bluekkkkkkkk ~"

"Tae . Tomorrow , wear your specs okay ? I don't want you to wear your lenses . " Tiffany said , trying to hide her jealousy

"Alright alright . I will wear my specs . I don't want someone to be jealous just because of the lense " Taeyeon teased , making Tiffany to be embarrased 

Since when you knew about my jealousy ? I thought you are so ignorant *pouts* Great ~ Now you are going to tease me huh ? Hmph !

 

"Did you hear that ?" The girls gossiped .

"Did she say back to the mansion ? They live togetherrr ????" The girls said in sadness .

"Whyyy ??? I want him ! I don't care if he's poor anymore !" They cried among themselves - not real crying i mean .

"But they kinda look well together ." 

"I'M SO JEALOUS !!!!" The girls shouted .

 

SKIP SKIP AFTER BATHING OR WHATEVER AND LUNCH

"Ahhhh ! So full ~~ As expected ~ Mum's cooking is the best !" Taeyeon jumped on Tiffany's large pink bed in her room . He's lying facing down with his back facing up .

"Mrs Kim's cooking is really the best of the best ." Tiffany follows from the back as she enters the room and closed the door . She giggled a bit , seeing Taeyeon snuggling at her pillow . Cute ~

"Yah . You will get fat easily if you sleep just after you eat !" Tiffany playfully smacked his .

"Ehhhhh ~ I know my is y but you don't need to smack it ." Taeyeon pouts and face the front , making Tiffany to burst out in laughter after hearing the nonsense comment .

"HAHAHAHAHA !" Tiffany grabbed her tummy due to too much laughing .

"Yah ~ Why are you laughing ?" 

"What kind of comment is that ? It's sooooooo not making any sense . Hahahahaah !" Tiffany laughed .

"Whuut ? So are you saying my is not y ? Yah ! COME HERE !" Taeyeon pulled her towards him and started to tickle her .

"Ahhhhh ! STOP IT ! Hahahaahah !" Tiffany can't stop laughing .

"Why should I ? Hehehehe . Say that my is y . Say !" Taeyeon teased while continues to tickle her .

"Hahahahaha ! S-stop ! O-okaay . KimTaeye-yeon's is ... hahahahaha .... s-y .... hahahahaah! " Tiffany starts to sweat due to laughter and the tickling . 

"Hmm ~ That's better ." Taeyeon stopped and lies back down . Tiffany who already tired of laughing just lies beside him . 

"Y-you're m-ean ." Tiffany said with little breath . She's gasping for air .

"I'm not . hehehe ." taeyeon laughed with an evil laugh . He's also gasping for air and perspiring even though the room is air-conditioned . He's tired of tickling Tiffany too much .

"You're not ? Yeah , right ~" 

Both of them are lying side by side with their chest going up and down quickly , breathing in and out for air and can't stop smiling  . Their perspires flows down on their forehead .

"Mis---" A maid came in and stopped , causing Taeyeon and Tiffany to look at her .

"Y-yes ?" Tiffany asked .

 

"N-othing . Sorry to interrupt ." The maid quickly went out . " Oh lord , please erase the dirty thoughts in my mind . My innocent eyes ~ my innocent mind ~ huhuhu ~ " The maid prayed . "Did they just had ...... just after lunch.... NO . OHLORD ! ERASE THIS ! OHGOD !" She starts to blush and quickly went back to her work

 

"What's wrong with your maid ?" Taeyeon asked .

Tiffany shrugged . "So what time is your soccer training ?" She asked after regaining her breathing .

"At 3 . I still have 2 hrs 30 mins left . I had to go for training everyday this week ." Taeyeon sighed .

"Why ?" Tiffany faces Taeyeon .

"To make up for last week since I did not come . Hehe . Anyway , have you finished the powerpoint slides , videos and whatsoever ?" taeyeon asked while looking at her .

Tiffany nodded . "I did . Aww ~ So pitiful ~~~~~ SERVES YOU RIGHT ! hahahaha " Tiffany laughed .

"What ? Yah ! Do you want more? " Taeyeon makes a lion's gesture , threathing to tickle her .

"Ahh ! No !" tiffany frowned .

"Okay okay ~ hahaha ." Taeyeon snatched Tiffany's baby bolster and hugged it .

"Hey ! You can't have it ! It's mine !" Tiffany tried to snatch back . She came closer and tried to grab the bolster back . She unconsiously went on top of Taeyeon and sat on his tummy . "Give me baaaaaaack ."

Taeyeon ignored her and continued to hug the small bolster tightly while closing his eyes and grinned a bit , pretending to sleep . He ignored the fact that Tiffany is on top of it even though her weight is on him .

"Yaaaaaaah ~" Tiffany whined .

"Taeyeon-ah ..... OMO !" This time , Mrs Kim came in and stopped .

Tiffany who sat on Taeyeon's tummy gasped and didn't move due to surprise . Taeyeon opened his eyes and was also surprised . "M-mum !" He stammered .

"Oh . S-sorry sorry . wr-wrong timing . Hehehehe " Mrs Kim giggled and smirked as she went out and closed the door . "Oh lord . Don't make me a young grandmother . Hehehehe ~ my son is growing up too fast . Hehe ~" She talked to herself

Inside the room , there's still two frozen people . 

"Y-yah . What a-are you doing on me ? " Taeyeon blushed and stuttered when he realised the situation .

"Huh ? S-sorry ." Tiffany get off him . Her cheeks started to get hotter and pink colour is showing out . Ohmygod ! I SAT ON HIS TUMMY ! I FELT HIS ABS ! OHMY ! *faints*

 

"I should pack my things for training first . Hehe ~" Taeyeon giggled and scratched his neck embarrassedly .

"O-okay . I want to take a nap first !" Tiffany quickly took her bolster and went under the cover . Her heartbeat can't stop racing , her cheeks can't stop getting any red , her mind can't stop getting crazy .

 

SKIP SKIP AGAIN ~ hehehe

"Fany-ah . I'm going for training ." Taeyeon said with his new soccer things in his new bagpack . 

 

*BEEPBEEP*

 

From : SunnyShortie ~

Midget ! Don't be late ! At 3 exactly !

 

From : TaeMidget ~

I knowwwww , shortie ! ~ i'm going out now ! Aigoo !

 

 

He heard nothing but light snore . He went closer to Tiffany and helped to cover her properly with the blanket . He giggled . "You said if we sleep after eating lunch , we can get fat but who's the one that slept first ." Taeyeon giggled again .

He then took the small remote to close the curtain in her room to make the room darker . He then adjust the air-con temperature to a 25 degrees so Tiffany won't be too cold before he went out from the room .

Taeyeon walked down to the living room and he saw his mum and the maids are watching tv since the maids already finished their work and are resting .

"Mum . I'm going for soccer training . Tiffany is sleeping so don't disturb her ." Taeyeon said concernly .

"Okay ." Mrs Kim gave a slight smirk .

"Bye , everyone !" taeyeon waved and opened the door .

"Here , Taeyeon ." Suddenly Uncle Im shows bunch of keys/remote with car logo .

"What is this ?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrows .

"Ms Hwang wants you to drive anywhere you want . " Uncle Im said.

"Huh ? She said that ? It's okay . I can take public transport ." Taeyeon smiled .

"No . Drive !" Uncle Im said sternly .

Taeyeon raised his eyebrows again . "Alright alright ." He grinned and took the remote with Porsche logo . There's a lot of Porsche keys so he randomly choose one .

In fact , Porsche has been his favourite car . He's been dreaming of driving Porcshe car . "Thank you !" He quickly ran to the garage downstair and pressed the remote button so he know which car he chose . 

 

Phit Phit

The car make a horn and the light was shown . 

"Woaaaaaah ~" He stared with eyes big open and jaws widely open too . It's Porsche Boxster S . 

        

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXu3XNIIn9vt_OscrJAuu    

 

 

He excitedly put his bagpack in the trunk and jumped to the driver's seat . 

"Wait . Something's missing ." He get off and went to the trunk . He took his newly bought shades in the bagpack and wore it . Taeyeon then jumped back to the driver's seat and looked at the rear-view mirror . "Hmmmm ~ This is way better !" Taeyeon winked and make a invisible kiss to the mirror . (A/N : Ohmy ! That will be so hot in real-life *fainting*)

"Let's gooo ~" 

The moment he really left the house , Mrs Kim and the maids who are looking for him starts to talk among themselves .

"Auntie . Do you think Tiffany slept because of too tired of ....? " A maid giggled .

"I don't know . I think they just finished .... . Hehehe ." Mrs Kim said .

"Both of us caught them at the wrong timing but different timing ." Another maid gossiped .

" I should tell Taeyeon to lock the door next time . Luckily they are not ... " Mrs Kim playfully shook her head .

"YET !" The other maids continued and they laughed .

"See . I think they already did 'that' , still you guys want to say that they are not attached ?" The maid said .

"Hmmm ~ Ahhh , my son is growing up so faaaast ~" Mrs Kim giggled . 

"Hey hey . Can I join ?" Uncle Im suddenly came .

"Too late .We already finished gossiping . Furthermore , gossiping is ladies' stuffs . Why must you join ? " Mrs Kim joked , causing the rest to laugh .

"Aigoo , last time , my nickname is BusyBody Im . Hahaha ~" They continues laughing.

"Anyway , today is my son's birthday . What should I give him ?" Mrs Kim asked .

"Aigoo . Just make a big dinner feast for him tonight . Cook all of his favourite foods ." Uncle Im smiled .

"Yeah ! We can help !"

 

 

SKIP ~

Taeyeon reached the HEVS XII's HQ or you can say house . 

"Eh ? Why are they so quiet ? Is anyone even inside ? but how come the gate is not locked ? Why are the blinds are closed ? " Taeyeon mumbled to himself as he closed the roof-car and get off the car . He saw all of the windows are closed by the blinds curtains .He took his bag from the trunk and locked the car before keeping the car key in his bag .

Taeyeon walked closer to the door and tried to open the door . However , the door is not locked .

He gasped ! "AH ! Is there robbery here ?" Taeyeon mumbled to himself . He then looked around . 

"I should take this for protection ." He took a broom and dustpan just beside the door .

Taeyeon then gently pushed the door . The house looks so dark due to windows that are covered . He closed his eyes and entered the house .

"BOOOOOO !" He heard three people around him shouted . The first reflex he made is to beat the three people around him . He hold the broom and dustpan while turning 360degrees , slapping and hitting the three people without seeing who are they .

"OUCH OUCH OUCH !!" 

"Heh ?" Taeyeon frowned after hearing the familiar voices . He opened his eyes slowly and saw the lights being on and there are a lot of people who are his friends with their coach staring unbelievably at him and to the floor and vice versa.

He looked down as well . "Oh no ! BWAHAHAAHAH !" He suddenly burst out to laughter .

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE UPDATE ! I need more and long comments ~ hehehe