53

Just A Bet ?

Taeyeon and Mr Hwang came out from the toilet first . Taeyeon is wearing his school shirt to cover his body first as he already changed into the trunks .

Mr Hwang just came out wearing the trunks .

They then walked and sit on the swimming pool chair not far from the toilet to wait for Tiffany .

Taeyeon sit down and cross his leg . He looked anxious and looked around his environment . He rested his right arm on his leg and rubbed his chin with his right hand .

Hmmm . There's a group of rich older men at the right side .... well , they looked like erts to me with their bulging belly . Pft . And .... there's group of rich teen boys at the left side .... their body ... hmmm ... not bad .. but my body looked better . pffftt . and well , they also looked like erts to me . HAH ! 

"Tae ?" Mr Hwang called Taeyeon who keeps looking to the right and left .

"Hmmmm ......." taeyeon mumbled to himself quietly , not answering Mr Hwang .

"Daddy ." Tiffany suddenly came with a towel covering her upper body only . Taeyeon does not realise that she already came out and keep looking at those groups .

"Oh , you're here ." Mr Hwang smiled . "So shall we put our things in the locker ?" He asked .

Tiffany nodded . "Let's go ." She said as removed the towel and hold on it .

Taeyeon jumped a bit in surprise as those two groups suddenly saying "Woaaaaaaah" while looking at his direction . He raised his eyebrows and turned , following their eye directions .

Taeyeon gasped when he saw Tiffany is beside him, wearing the bikini . How can someone wears a dull bikini can still look this y ?! ARGH!

Taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows as he looked back to those guys . He quickly stood up and grabbed the towel from Tiffany , covering back her upper body and he took his towel to cover her lower body .

"Y-y-yah ! H-how can you remove your towel now ?? See ! Those erted guys are staring at you " Taeyeon whispered angrily to Tiffany who was looking at him innocently .

Tiffany then smiled at him . "Whyy ? Why can't they ? I am single, right ?" She purposely said .

Taeyeon frowned . "You ! Cover yourself first . Only remove it when you are going into the water . Not now . Aishh ! " He exclaimed frustratedly and walked away from them to the locker first .

Tiffany glanced at her dad and smirked . "Dadddyyy ! Do you see that ??" She excitedly asked as she holds her dad's arm . "He's totallyyy jeaaalousss ! He still lovesssss me ! Kyaaaa !" She giggled .

Mr Hwang chuckled . "Aigoo . I can totally see that . He didn't try to hide his jealousy there ."He chuckled again . "Come on . Let's go ." 

When they are putting their stuffs in different lockers , Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon beside her . Taeyeon is frowning and mumbling angrily to himself . 

Tiffany can't help but to smile to herself. Taeyeon looked so adorable with furrowed eyebrows and pouted lips . Tiffany removed the towel to keep inside the locker . She also keep Taeyeon's towel . 

Ho ho .... Come on . Melt , baby *giggles*

Taeyeon turned because he saw Tiffany removing something . When he realised she removed the towel , he quickly looked to the front and froze .

Oh no.... oh no..... oh no....my ...... weakness .....

Taeyeon can't help but to glance at Tiffany. He purposely to move one step back to stretch . He almost had nosebleed and get . Those perfect .... oh .... my ..... god ..... O.o

"Kids . I'll be going into the pool first . Okay ?" Mr Hwang then asked .

Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded .

Taeyeon then removed his school shirt and fold it neatly before putting in the locker .

"Omo...." Suddenly girls whispers could be heard .

Taeyeon and Tiffany turned and saw four ladies who is wearing bikini as well just locked their locker and stared at Taeyeon's body .

Taeyeon's eyes turned big . Those ladies has big s . Realising about what he's doing , he quickly blinked his eyes and cleared throat as he turned forward again .

This time , Tiffany's turn to frown . "What the..." She mumbled and furrowed her eyebrows. This is supposed to make Taeyeon jealous not me again . AISHHH ! Why did I forgot about those rich ladies ? Ahhhhh !

"Your body looked so sturdy . And your back muscle looked so nice . Omo ... " They compliments him . It's true . Taeyeon's body  has gotten sturdier , his abs has fully done includes the V-line . He has perfectly covered his muscle with his clothes and make people thinks that he has no muscles at all .

"T-thanks ." Taeyeon thanked them , not facing them . He quickly locked the locker .

Tiffany purposely slammed the locker door and locked it loudly . "Sorry ! Please excuse me AND my BOYFRIEND , please ." She insincerely smiled to those ladies as she showed off . She then without hesitation intertwined her fingers with Taeyeon's and rolled her eyes before get out from the locker room.

"Y-y-yah ." Taeyeon stuttered as they let go of each other hands as soon they are out from the locker room .

"What ?" Tiffany asked as she frowned . "Aish .. those stupid ladies ..." She mumbled to herself .

Taeyeon chuckled to himself . "What's wrong with you ? Why are you angry with those ladies ? I thought you said you are single ?" He purposely repeated Tiffany's word , earning a glare .

Taeyeon smiled at her innocently . Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked ahead of him .

Suddenly he heard the same "woahhhh" . He looked at the same directions and again the same groups of men were ogling at Tiffany as she walked towards the rich boy's sides , wanting to walk pass by them . 

Taeyeon's smile faded as he saw Tiffany smiled at those guys causing them to get excited more .

"Hello . Hi ." The teen boys took their chance to say hello .They swim to the side and gets up , sitting on the side with their legs in the water .  "Hellooo ." They smiled with their best smile to Tiffany who walked closer to their side . They started to wink at Tiffany . 

Tiffany just smiled at them briefly before walked pass them .

The boys' eyes followed her . "Woahhhh .... those cleavage and ." They whispered among themselves .

He squinted his eyes and glared to those guys . "Aishh ! You guys really need a 'ert Alert' punch. " He mumbled angrily to himself before he walked towards Tiffany and Mr Hwang .

"Daddy ." Tiffany called as she slowly entered the water . Their spot is very near with the spot of those boys . They are in a big jacuzzi pool . There's two jacuzzi pools and the boys are at the other one . Today is the day where there are least people . So the two jacuzzi pools are occupied by only them . Tiffany and Mr Hwang at the right side and the boys on the left .

"Ohh . What's taking you so long ?" Mr Hwang asked .

"Sorry . Nothing ." tiffany smiled . 

"Okay okay . Daddy want to go to the competition pool . Are you coming along ?" Mr Hwang asked .

"Nahhh . I want to relax here first ." 

"Oh okay then . Daddy will be there." Mr Hwang said as he left .

Tiffany dives down and went back up . She sweep her wet hair backwards .

"Wowwwww !" the boys exclaimed among themselves .

After that , Tiffany went to the side to enjoy the whirlpool and sat down . The boys then took their chance and all moved to the right pool .

Taeyeon who was walking saw that and it makes his blood boil . "These idiots ." He gritted his teeth .

 

"Hi ."  "Hello ." The boys greeted themselves to Tiffany who is alone .

"My name is Hyunseung . And this is Yoseob , Doojoon , Gikwang , JunHyung and Dongwoon ." They said in a flirty way .

"Sooo , why are you alone here ?" Yoseob asked and winked .

"Do you want us to accompany you , pretty noona ?" Dongwoon winked at her as well .

Tiffany just smiled at them . Before she can answer , "Excuse me ! Can I know what are you doing with my GIRLFRIEND ???" Taeyeon comes and interrupt them , saying angrily .

"Oh !" All of them looked surprised . "This is your girlfriend ??" Gikwang looked at him before looking back to his friends . Suddenly they burst into laughter .

"Don't lie to me , kid . You small kid , how can you have a girlfriend this hot and y ?" Junhyung asked and laughed again .

"Whatt ? Aish ! How old are you guys ?" Taeyeon exclaimed .

"We turned 15 this year . How about you ?" they cockily said .

"Aish ! I turned 18 , you punks !" Taeyeon gritted his teeth .

"H-huh ? Eiiii . Why ? Do you like this lady as well and trying to act big so you'll get her attention?" Yoseob asked as they are not believing Taeyeon's words .

Tiffany just sit there and looked at them . She wants to see what Taeyeon do .

"W-whaaat ?? Woaahhhhh .... woaaahhhh  , I'm so speechless ." Taeyeon scoffed speechlessly . He then jumped into the pool and moved to Tiffany . 

Taeyeon then sit infront in the seat that Tiffany sitting and face her . He then leaned closer , putting his arms on her shoulder , causing her to close her eyes and pecked her lips . He also then closed his eyes before starts to peck her lips again and pecked until it became a passionate kiss .

The boys looked at them surprisedly .

Tiffany smiled in the kiss as she don't know that Taeyeon really kiss her because of possesive and jealousy . She then wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and brings him closer .

Taeyeon then slid his tongue to Tiffany's lip and she willingly opened . As they were kissing , Tiffany can't help but to moan a bit . 

They then stopped kissing due to lack of breath . As they pull away , Taeyeon bit Tiffany's lower lips softly before he lets go and they opened their eyes slowly . They looked into each other's eyes as if they are lost in another world .

"Baby . Can you tell them ?" Taeyeon for the first time again used the word 'baby' .

Tiffany looked to his eyes , nose and lips since she missed this so much . Even though their status is still not clear but she felt truly happiness . She bit her lower lips and beamed an elated smile . Since she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck, she then his hair with her fingers .

Tiffany looked at the boys . "Could you guys excuse me and my boyfriend? I want my time alone with him " She politely said to the boys , causing them to be surprised .

"He i-is really your boyf-boyfriend?" Yoseob asked .

Tiffany nodded . "Uhuh . You don't expect me to kiss a stranger that passionately , right?" She sarcastically asked .

"Uhh.. W-w-we apologise . Sorry .. sorry ." They apologised .

When they want to turn to go back to the other pool , Taeyeon interrupted them . "Do you want me to show you my ID card ? I will show you guys later . BUT , if you see that I'm really 18 and older than all of you , all of you will get it from me ." Taeyeon said scarily as he looked at them .

Tiffany stared at Taeyeon . He can be very scary if he's angry .

"S-sorry , hyung . We're s-s-sorry ." they apologised again and quickly gets out from the pool , running towards the toilet .

After they disappeared ,Taeyeon looked back to Tiffany . He cleared his throat and gave a faint smile . 

"You shouldn't be harsh to those boys ." Tiffany said lovably as she stared into his eyes.

"Aish . Let them be . Let them know how to respect people , elder or not ." Taeyeon frowned .

Tiffany shyly smiled . "So ... what are we now ?" She whispered to him .

Taeyeon sighed and looked at her eyes , nose and lips . "I...i d-don't know . I'm supposed to be very mad at you , Tiffany Hwang " He furrowed his eyebrows .

"I'm sorryy .... I promise I won't do that again. I really really love you . I don't want to lose you ... Please don't be mad at me anymore . Siwon and I are really nothing now . Look , daddy supports us ." She said with quivering lips .

Taeyeon smiled again and caressed her cheek . "How am I supposed to stay mad at you ? Even I'm confuse myself . I hate liars but I don't know why that the more I see you with your adorable antics , the more I can't stay mad at you ." he said .

Tiffany beamed her eye-smile . "Just admit that you love me as much as I love you too ." She then pouted .

Taeyeon chuckled . "Yeah ... I love you so much I guess . But f..for now , let's just take t-this slow . My heart are still hurting , you know that "

Tiffany nodded slowly . "Promise me . Don't be mad at me anymore .. I swear I won't do this anymore and I swear to tell you any secrets ." Her lips quivered .

Taeyeon smiled ."Okay okay . Now , don't you dare cry on me ." He joked and kiss her forehead . "Now , let's swim . Where's uncle ?" He asked .

"He's in the competition pool . Can we stay here first ? I miss us and this .." Tiffany pouted .

Taeyeon chuckled . "Alright ." He whispered to her and sat beside her as Tiffany rested her head on his shoulder .

"I must thanks those boys ." She said , causing Taeyeon to frown .

"Huhh ??? What for ???" Taeyeon looked at him .

"If they didn't try to flirt with me , your jealousy won't burst and you would not dare to kiss me that passionately . Right ?" Tiffany looked at him .

"Aishh . You purposely smiled to them and giving them wrong idea . Smiling so sweetly to them ." Taeyeon rolled his eyes and imitated the way Tiffany smile to them with the eyesmile  . However , Taeyeon's version is like he's having constipation 

Tiffany laughed . "Yah ! I didn't smile like that !" She softly slapped Taeyeon's arm .

"Yes , you did . Pft  ." Taeyeon said jealously . 

"Yah th-"

"Ahhhhhhhhh , what did you say ? Blablablablabllllllalallala ." Taeyeon cuts her off as he swim to the middle of the pool and dives in to ignore what Tiffany has said .

"Aishh ." Tiffany pouted and giggled . "Dork ." She mumbled .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE . THE MOMENT THAT ALL OF YOU WANTS ! hohohoh ~